Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Doom moose

Impossible

So just a few days ago i made a level called "tower of the sky". I came up with the level design myself, and i just rolled with it. The level is a tower, half of it are 4 rooms, each with an extremely hard challenge. The other half is gravity arrows going different directions. The final area is an brutal climb to were if you fall, you lose alot of your progress. The level is unique because it has none of the recycled minigames, it has new and extremly difficult jumps and climbs.

Please play my level and comment on it. My user name on the game is Doommoose43. People who have helped me are: deadstar, someguy, a non-beta person, (couldn't rember) it was some who started with a M (like MFL), and i think that was it. They only helped with signs, words, art, and anything else besides the tower itself and the challanges inside the tower.

The name of the level is currently impossible. play it here: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWlwEAAA
WARNING: only for the epic master players (I am not joking in the least ( really i promise)) this is the ultimate challange ever! (WARNING: please be ready to rage quit in case you get angry)

#2 Before February 2015

Alex

Re: Impossible

Impossible

I better not try then.

#3 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Ok too be honest this is probbably my favorite level.

Yes, i have beet it and done the " bonus " mini's

overall i think you should play it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#4 Before February 2015

Nou

Just finished it, it was quite cool. Original things that required some practise before passing them.

What I didn't like with some challenges is that:

1: They're a series of small challenges in a row, rather than 1 big one. By this I mean 3-5 small jumps before you go to the next level.
2: With some it's easy to fall back to a previous levels. You should really fix that.

Overall a pretty good map, although I can't say it was "insanely difficult" as advertised in the level //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue ( might also because of my experience ).

No u.

#5 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Good level. Certainly not brutal, rather super hard or something like that. As "Nou" said, you should change the rooms to one big challenge, not a number of smaller challenges in every room.

#6 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

yes nut insanely diffacult but i found it really fun //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#7 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Challenging; Yes. Better then other levels; Yes. Needs Improvement; Yes, As all level do.

#8 Before February 2015

Doom moose

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Thanks for the feedback guys! that really means allot that you liked my level!:cool:

Be on the lookout for someone named eedd becuase he said and I think tried to use something called "EEattacker"(youtube it) but it never worked. but still be on the look out for him if you see him make sure your code is not a phrase or anything specific.

#9 Before February 2015

Nou

eedd is a friend of mine on EE, I can't imagine him trying to steal your code. Might've been a faker or something.

No u.

#10 Before February 2015

Doom moose

oh well it didn't work anyway:rolleyes:. Sorry if I offended anyone in anyway.

#11 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

This kinda made me almost ragequit but I left the level without getting angry //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#12 Before February 2015

Doom moose

Thanks for not rage quiting but just leaving before you raged or something:).

#13 Before February 2015

capasha

Also, i really hate when people adding a gap between two levels, so you can fell down to the other. It's so stupid to do that. And i need lag to use the dots too, because the physics is crap.

Around 30 times has i fell down here, in the same lvl. http://i56.tinypic.com/se0qrl.png, and same with this one, http://i52.tinypic.com/29x7jgk.png. It's really stupid. Doing me so mad to do the level so many times till i quit the map.

Last edited by doh (Nov 30 2010 4:30:01 am)

#14 Before February 2015

Doom moose

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#15 Before February 2015

Presz

im one of the moderaters for the level so you can meet me on there im always gonna have the //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue smiley

#16 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

You're sig is giant. I could only do the first few minigames. I'm really bad at playing maps.

Last edited by ilyas3d (Nov 30 2010 2:16:09 pm)

#17 Before February 2015

Doom moose

Now I am going to change one room on the bottom of the level 1-2 a week! And the new name of the room is going to be "Tower of Babel".

#18 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

I recommend not naming it that. It's just ripping off the name of an EX crew map.

#19 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

^ it was already named that, and thats how i found it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#20 Before February 2015

Doom moose

oh ok then the name of the level stays on impossible.

#21 Before February 2015

Presz

go to groups and click on tower crew, were open for new recruits if you want to join the level's overseers

thnxs

#22 Before February 2015

Google

Nice level people. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#23 Before February 2015

Doom moose

I never named it that.

#24 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

I know how that happened.

It was a saved world ghost that changed the name maybe...?

#25 Before February 2015

Doom moose

IDNK i just know that I never named it that.

Doom moose 1423776335185097

Board footer