Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

2wenty4our

A Nuclear Bomb Has Been Detonated!

Upon the escape of the prisoners being held in the EE Maximum Security Prison, the leader of EE Land called in a code red alert! To prevent any other convicts from escaping into the free land, the warden was given permission to detonate the emergency nuke in the heart of the prison. But all did not go as planned...

As the prison was laid to waste, many prisoners set up their cells to act as fallout shelters, which protected them from the blast while the rest of the facility was ripped to shreds. Now, as the prison falls apart before their very eyes, these few remaining prisoners must escape what once was their home of captivity.

Jump through the rubble and find the green lush grass of freedom! It's a new version of Prison Escape called NUKED PRISON!

Escape today!
2wenty4our

Level: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWtkVMD0FDa0I

#2 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Re: A Nuclear Bomb Has Been Detonated!

Same level, different look.

#3 Before February 2015

2wenty4our

Your right. I never said it was brand new, but it is definitely changed. I felt the level needed an update on its theme, and at the same time to correspond with this, I changed many things around. You'll find most puzzles cannot be completed the same way you did them before. I personally believe it's a different experience.

Last edited by 2wenty4our (Dec 9 2010 7:35:36 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

MaybeNot

24, I'm glad you didn't clear it, and I must say   that the new theme looks awesome and more prison-like and the puzzles are much more challenging than before.

Congratulations on a great world.

#5 Before February 2015

PhillipAC

EE Maximum Security Prison, EE Land, EE Ruins, EE Asylum

We should all get together and create the canon story for Everybody Edits haha.

#6 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

lol thats what i was thinking

#7 Before February 2015

BluexxxDude

Love your map

#8 Before February 2015

2wenty4our

Thanks to all for the compliments //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

PhillipAC wrote:

EE Maximum Security Prison, EE Land, EE Ruins, EE Asylum

We should all get together and create the canon story for Everybody Edits haha.

Haha amazing idea! EE Land might have a lot of notable history behind it. Some stories worth telling https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL Or a group that creates maps that follow a storyline or something!
UPDATE: Nuked prison has had its theme altered once again, this time for the holidays. It is now titled "Holiday Extravaganza". Some puzzles were removed, some changed, and some lengthened.

#9 Before February 2015

Thip

Liked the map! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#10 Before February 2015

correiajoao

me too

#11 Before February 2015

Peber

2wenty4our wrote:

Upon the escape of the prisoners being held in the EE Maximum Security Prison, the leader of EE Land called in a code red alert! To prevent any other convicts from escaping into the free land, the warden was given permission to detonate the emergency nuke in the heart of the prison. But all did not go as planned...

As the prison was laid to waste, many prisoners set up their cells to act as fallout shelters, which protected them from the blast while the rest of the facility was ripped to shreds. Now, as the prison falls apart before their very eyes, these few remaining prisoners must escape what once was their home of captivity.

Jump through the rubble and find the green lush grass of freedom! It's a new version of Prison Escape called NUKED PRISON!

Escape today!
2wenty4our

Level: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWtkVMD0FDa0I

I liked it.

2wenty4our 1423776431185001

Board footer