Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

IceMarioEx

Im new and showing my level!

Hi! Nice to meet everyone! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile i just registered st Tue, Dec 2010 21.
and my first post! here's my level! http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/BWMv_oKmZGa0I

want new stuff?:http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/BWMv_oKmZGa0I
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by IceMarioEx (Dec 23 2010 1:21:05 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

SeymourG

Re: Im new and showing my level!

Good work!
If you want to improve your level or create a new one, I recommend checking out my topic. (Click on my username and find it) It has been extensively edited and read.

#3 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

SeymourG wrote:

Good work!
If you want to improve your level or create a new one, I recommend checking out my topic. (Click on my username and find it) It has been extensively edited and read.

Sir, your guide is simply for us to recap what makes are players really mad when they're playing a hard level: Always make them go back to the beginning and make almost impossible traps.

"Extensively read?" As of now, it's only had 14 views. Talk about bad persuasion.

Last edited by Shy Guy (Dec 22 2010 7:28:37 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

deadpool900

^fail

#5 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

deadpool900 wrote:

^fail

Gee, took you a long time to think about that one huh, buddy?

#6 Before February 2015

deadpool900

no it didnt

IceMarioEx 1423776489184943

Board footer