Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

bliske

MxCrew, The Ice Cave;)

http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWf0aRxehZa0I

This Isn't MxCrew 'this was a tryout map for Mx, but since i got into the team, i've still continued to work on my map, with a hand from CKJR, the owner of New Year New Concept,

This Is An Extreme Minigame & Beginner Landscape,
Be warned, it's not remotely one bit easy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
Goodluck //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
Edited Post -
Bliske Ckjr.

Last edited by Bliske (Jan 6 2011 11:33:21 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Wezza

Re: MxCrew, The Ice Cave;)

it's not made by the MXcrew (: It was just a try out of yours to get in the crew ;p
btw welcome in the crew, im part of it too.

#3 Before February 2015

bliske

well i am Mx now, so what does it matter? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue ,
and PYRO couldn't pass the first part //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue.
and even if solo minis' are made, it's still somebody from MXcrew that did it. so yeah //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue lol, thanks but, i guarentee u can't do it =P

#4 Before February 2015

bliske

show me ur map? i'd like to test it out //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#5 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

let non-betas play. Wanna try it!

#6 Before February 2015

bliske

Non betas can play it? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#7 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

ah, my bad

#8 Before February 2015

bliske

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWf0aRxehZa0I

soz same link basically - except Non-beta link. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#9 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

you should probably re-order the minis at the beginning.   the first 3 are wicked hard, but the rest are actually pretty easy.

#10 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

OK dude. no offense.. but don't entitle things MX crew if they were not made by the whole crew. Wezza actually was right.
This isn't an MX crew *official* room. It was Bliskes tryout room!! and... HE MADE IT IN... lol but seriously for future reference don't title things MX crew when they weren't made by the whole of MX.
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#11 Before February 2015

bliske

meh..

#12 Before February 2015

bliske

i joined MX, for quality reasons, Better Mini Making Experience/ learning Inside Art Creation,

But how possible can't you say 'well since im MX now' that if i make a future map and being MX, i cant put it in ?

#13 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

>_< WHy is this so difficult? I will let people know when we make another MX crew room lol.. i'm sorry but just wait! xD

#14 Before February 2015

bliske

i understand that, and it's not difficult, im just saying if i am 'a part of the team now' and i make a map , say i solo it and done it, how can't i just add 'MXcrew (name)' of map.

#15 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Fine lolz'

and check the MX crew thread, we thinking of   a theme for next map

#16 Before February 2015

bliske

PYROMANIAC/MXCREW wrote:

Fine lolz'

and check the MX crew thread, we thinking of   a theme for next map

it's about ENJOYING it, working solo & projects, it's still 'a team thing' whether one decides they can do it by emselves though
CKJR, is Lxcrew. but his a friend to me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink he's active quiet alot,
though yeah, we all need to be in chat same time, to organise it, //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#17 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Bliske. I. know. Ok? But solo maps AREN'T FREAKING MX CREW MAPS! they are YOUR maps! NOT MX CREW! don't label them MX when the aren't.

#18 Before February 2015

bliske

whats the point then ? -.- couldn't care if a 14 year old is gonner sit here and try lecture me, but seriously quit sooking over a game, i won't label them MX if it's gonner cause so much conflict geez...

Last edited by Bliske (Jan 7 2011 10:44:09 pm)

#19 Before February 2015

Super_Luigi

ITT, fellow crewmembers engage in pointless bickering.

By the way, fairly decent map, although I feel it's just hard for the sake of being hard, as in a majority of the rooms focus on being hard and not fun.

#20 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Super_Luigi wrote:

By the way, fairly decent map, although I feel it's just hard for the sake of being hard, as in a majority of the rooms focus on being hard and not fun.

Yeah, true^

#21 Before February 2015

bliske

Super_Luigi wrote:

yes, but when u finish it, we'll see //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue, and the only reason clock strikes 12, is so good, is starblinkys art, with your minis. im not a artist, so i won't have the ability to make fun minis *with average art ability*

#22 Before February 2015

bliske

and oh superluigi, i agree with the bickering useless.

#23 Before February 2015

MIHB

Too, too, too, too long, and arbitrarily and pointlessly hard in some areas.   Adding a diagonal dot trail above a bunch of other tricks isn't good room design, its just lazy and pointless.   There is some good stuff in there, but you should focus on limiting the length and instead expanding the quality into good rooms.   Forget making it long: 10 good rooms make a better impression than 100 mediocre rooms.

Last edited by MIHB (Jan 8 2011 3:33:47 am)

#24 Before February 2015

rhyst1

MIHB wrote:

Too, too, too, too long, and arbitrarily and pointlessly hard in some areas.   Adding a diagonal dot trail above a bunch of other tricks isn't good room design, its just lazy and pointless.   There is some good stuff in there, but you should focus on limiting the length and instead expanding the quality into good rooms.   Forget making it long: 10 good rooms make a better impression than 100 mediocre rooms.

I agree with MIHB on this one sorry.

#25 Before February 2015

Gamer36

MIHB wrote:

MIHB has a point, the minis are super hard, only people who want to prove a point will stay there after the 2nd mini, and Pyro has a point too, you can't label your map MX Crew if only you made it, then it isn't MX Crew, it is your level. Also, the art is pointless if your that bad just leave it blank. And StarBlinky's lvl wasn't just popular cause of his/her art but because the minis weren't INSANELY hard. Of course all that is just my opinion.

bliske1423776793184639

Board footer