Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

NikK

Hold Left

I just made a new 25x25 level called Hold Left. I've been doing it for 20 minutes, kinda.
The point of the level is to hold left (duh.) It's a kinda rollercoaster, probably you've already played a "Hold *something*".

Well, link is

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWLZM-Bm9aa0I

#2 Before February 2015

71TheRoman

Re: Hold Left

You mean "hold the left arrow key"? It doesn't seem like you need to hold anything. Just looks like a standard roller coaster level to me.

Although, I have one qualm I'd like to address. The green key/outline box you need to hit to grab the crown is broken by one little problem:

In the image I provide you with here, I am speeding towards that little hole, but fall due to the fact the block I'm covering has no gravity modifiers. I then drop into an infinite loop of repeatedly hitting the key and not progressing through unless I hold down th--

Ah. So that's why you titled it that.

Well played, NikK. Well played.

#3 Before February 2015

NikK

71TheRoman wrote:

You mean "hold the left arrow key"? It doesn't seem like you need to hold anything. Just looks like a standard roller coaster level to me.

Although, I have one qualm I'd like to address. The green key/outline box you need to hit to grab the crown is broken by one little problem:

In the image I provide you with here, I am speeding towards that little hole, but fall due to the fact the block I'm covering has no gravity modifiers. I then drop into an infinite loop of repeatedly hitting the key and not progressing through unless I hold down th--

Ah. So that's why you titled it that.

Well played, NikK. Well played.

Lol. Made me laugh, thanks for bringing me a good moment + feedback. Hope you enjoyed it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

+1 Rep to you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by NikK (Jan 4 2011 8:29:31 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

71TheRoman

Glad I could be of help. And thanks for the point; I gave you one as well. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#5 Before February 2015

NikK

71TheRoman wrote:

Glad I could be of help. And thanks for the point; I gave you one as well. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

No prob //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#6 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Kkkkkkkkkkkk, lololololololololololol.
71TheRoman... I need to say it, you are really a good person.
I mean you..... Ok, just laugh... kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

funny level...... and funny post, kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Still laughing, and here is one picture for you:
img10tz.jpg

#7 Before February 2015

71TheRoman

Lopoi2 wrote:

I mean you..... Ok, just laugh... kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Thanks, Lopoi. You can just call me Roman, if you want.

As an entertainer, I try to do my best to get a good, emotional response out of people when such a situation arises. Even if that situation comes from my lack of immediate comprehension. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Although I must say, I've never heard the mystic "kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" laugh before. If only I could find some audio blurbs...

#8 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

71TheRoman wrote:
Lopoi2 wrote:

Thanks, Lopoi. You can just call me Roman, if you want.

As an entertainer, I try to do my best to get a good, emotional response out of people when such a situation arises. Even if that situation comes from my lack of immediate comprehension. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Although I must say, I've never heard the mystic "kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" laugh before. If only I could find some audio blurbs...

Err... Nor I, I just use this because they are common here.., kk, But I think I can laugh this type.

#9 Before February 2015

capasha

Oooh i love roller coasters. I can stay in them forever because its so fun xD

#10 Before February 2015

Doghana

haha cool level Nikk, nice work, +1 rep to you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#11 Before February 2015

NikK

Doghana wrote:

haha cool level Nikk, nice work, +1 rep to you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Thanks for the feedback and the rep. I was a lot of time making it even since it's so little, but timing all the level was actually hard.

#12 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

It's fun but after you hit the first red key you can keep jumping up to the loop and spam the red key.

#13 Before February 2015

NikK

Chewy wrote:

It's fun but after you hit the first red key you can keep jumping up to the loop and spam the red key.

Yeah I know that, couldn't fix it without changing the rest of the level, and that would mess up everything. Anyway, it doesn't make any sense since

1. You're supposed to hold left, not right :S
2. What would you make that for?

#14 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

You could put a key block that appears when you hit the key somewhere? Maybe that will work?

#15 Before February 2015

NikK

Chewy wrote:

You could put a key block that appears when you hit the key somewhere? Maybe that will work?

I'll see if I can do that, I'm currently busy making my other 100x100 level, Epic Cool Art, which I'm making with Different55, the first artist for hire. When I finish that project, which is nearly finished, I'll try your suggestion. Thanks for the support, -rep to you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

NikK 1423776815184617

Board footer