Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ckjr

New year new concept (semi-DDA)

Alright. Here's the link to the second semi-DDA ever made in EE.
http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/BW77lN6WVJa0I

Now now. I know this is quite a new concept in EE, so no calling-it-sucks, complaining, or downright flaming here. You should know better that, for any platform games, DDAs are common. They are for people to relax after having to beat tons of hard levels or something. This type of level don't require any skill, (possibly a FAST or NON-LAGGY computer), but just by holding space and right (for this level), its totally possible to beat the level. Since its going to be a new year soon, and this concept is also new, hence the name.

I'm surprised by how many people actually took the messages at the spawn point literally. ~_~. So please HOLD SPACE AND RIGHT. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink. Word of warning, you could use auto to beat this, as this is almost 5 minutes. Don't switch tabs in the middle of the path or you'll fall. 200 coins in this level to collect.

Plus, this is also possible to do it the manual way but i wont tell how. Find it yourself. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Yes, i'm in LX crew now. And i quited my group cause i am doing most of the work most of the time.

What's left for this map is to design those art (fireworks and letters) which i'm currently doing so now.

#2 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Re: New year new concept (semi-DDA)

Great work!! Loved it [=

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#3 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

I saw a video of this on youtube. Amazing!

#4 Before February 2015

mistahboi

Wow, awesome! The first time I saw this map and tried it before this, I tried doing this manually (I didn't see the words saying what to hold) and gave up. Then I saw this and it reminds me of those auto Mario Stages on YouTube.

#5 Before February 2015

ckjr

UPDATE: I changed the ice theme to something like a galaxy or something. I'm so glad i'd listen to feedback. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue. Someone mentioned that the ice looked contrasting compared to the fireworks on top, so after many many tweaks and changes, me and my other team member, robban39, have redesigned the landscape. Now it resembles a galaxy complete with meteors and stars etc.
We used TONS of glowy effects everywhere. On the fireworks, the giant letters, the stars and all else. And the new year lights go well with the black landscape. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

EDIT: preview picture.

newyearnewconcept.png

Last edited by ckjr (Jan 1 2011 4:51:51 am)

#6 Before February 2015

capasha

This is so cool. You must have used a lot of time to create this. It's so perfect and the design is nice too.
I have tested this so many times, and it's cool that you jumping around and collect coins instead of a non-original roller coaster, that is only using arrows and dots without any jumping.

I can play this many times and just chill and look when I'm jumping around with the coin sound deactivated.
I have pressed right and space manually. But after sometimes i just want to skip to hold any keys. So i created a macro to just chill and look.

Good Job. And i hope it's coming more new cool stuff from you in the future.

#7 Before February 2015

ckjr

For those who don't have beta, this level is currently available for you under same name. (just in case)

#8 Before February 2015

Alex

if you hold space and right, then click outside of the ee window, then let go, you'll keep going.

Gl on the contest. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#9 Before February 2015

ckjr

THE NONBETA VERSION OF THIS IS FIXED YESTERDAY FOR THE THIRD TIME, THIS TIME BY CHRIS. YAY LOL. NOW ITS POSSIBLE AND LOOKIN GOOD. PLEASE REMEMBER TO HOLD RIGHT AND JUMP WHEN YOU PLAY THIS LEVEL.
LINK -----> http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWNewYear10

Last edited by ckjr (Jan 12 2011 6:19:27 am)

#10 Before February 2015

musuki

What's a DDA?

ckjr 1423776874184558

Board footer