Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

NEO XID

Update On My Massive

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWsJvT0fdia0I
( The Link Above Leads to the Level )

Smiley Gallery

This was originally my idea. However, after some people found out about it I was copied. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
This world not only contains all of the available smilies (the terminator one I recently found out existed, at some point it will be moved down) but it also contains some suggestions. Here are the names and descriptions of each smiley starting from the bottom left.

SpongeSmiley RoundPants: Buck teeth, brown pants, holes? That sounds and looks so familiar...
Singing Angel: Hauleluya!! Praise this angels magnificent voice!
Commando: Ready for war? This smiley is. Purged in covert camo and and backpack. He's more than ready!
Zombie: Perfect for playing in a Human vs. Zombie room. This smiley adds a true realistic take on the classic Everybody Edits room idea.
XD: XD
Star-Spangled Smiley: This patriotic smiley gives a salute to the good ol' red, white, and blue!
Jester: The perfect smiley for those who like to fool around!
Yin-Yang: A balance is always needed and this smiley is a reflection of that.
Knight: Loyal and couragerous. This smiley follows the code of chivalry and is bound to his long lost king.
Teddy Bear: It's so... fuzzy! The perfect smiley for all who love to cuddle!
Clone Trooper: Fresh off of Kamino, this smiley is ready to kick some droid butt!
(Top Row, Far Left)
Bunny: Floppy ears, pink nose, round eyes... yup. It's a bunny!
Eyeball: This smiley sees all! But the question is... is it looking at you, or me?
Gnome: This smiley snuck out of someones backyard and has found its way in the game. Just watch out for his pointy hat!
Troll: Short little things aren't they? But soo distructive...
Rainbow Ninja: A vibrante and stealthy smiley! Double Rainbow all the way!!
:B: Two buck teeth. You can tell he hasn't seen the dentist in a while.
Indiana Jones: His famous hat and whip have just made its way to Everybody Edits after escaping a giant boulder!
Peace: A fun loving smiley that can send a message to all. Peace.
(Terminator smiley already made [I ran out of space in the section below])
Corner Glance: Something caught your eye? This is the smiley to show it!
Cupid: Ready to whip out his bow and fire his arrows of love, this smiley even comes with a diaper!
(Next to BOSS)
Blue, Green, Red, and Yellow Alien Leaders: Take us to your leader. That's what they all say, and these guys are no exeption.
NOTE: Smiles at the top are still in production
Also, there are some "invisible" minigames, a coin hunt, and a Boss so be sure to come in.

This took close to five days to make so please visit and comment!
I like feedback!

-NEOXID

NEO XID 1423777441183991

Board footer