Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

The "Dragon" Boss

FEAR THE DRAGON

Screenshot2011-02-01at42358PM.png

^ clickable ^

Alright, so it's not the kind of dragon you expected, and although it's not dangerous and doesn't eat beautiful damsels for lunch, its still frighteningly annoying to draw.   The central art of this boss level is a Heighway Dragon Curve, a mathematical fractal.   The one in this level is somewhere around depth 6 or 7, and took me roughly 4 hours to draw.

Anyways, as you can probably see, this level features 3 different boss arenas.   Win once to get the crown.   Win twice (in a row) to get the coin for that arena.   Win three times in a row, and you can choose the next arena.   I will cycle the arenas automatically ever so often, but this will allow you to choose an arena for which you still need the coin.   If you can manage to pick up the coins for all three arenas, you will unlock the code, and I will step down and let you boss for a little bit.

#2 Before February 2015

Bossking

Re: The "Dragon" Boss

nice im playing it

#3 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Re: The "Dragon" Boss

Nice amoeba! ima play rite now

AmoebaLord 1423777456183976

Board footer