Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Silvose

Extremely Hard Wide level.

Hey all. Me and a friend recently spent hours and hours on my level, I hope you enjoy it. Note that this level is EXTREMELY HARD. I am hoping that it is one of the hardest on EE.
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWALB5OO9ha0I        Enjoy and please reply with input! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Silvose (Jan 26 2011 10:35:50 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Thanel

Re: Extremely Hard Wide level.

NOO game kicked me from that level in last challenge.

#3 Before February 2015

Silvose

Lesson Learned. Due to me not saving I had to remake the end. It's all complete now though. : )

Last edited by Silvose (Jan 26 2011 11:41:17 am)

#4 Before February 2015

Nou

I ragequit somewhere in the middle. Most of the challenges are cheap and I fell back about 1/3rd of the entire level. I'm not going to re-do all of those.

"Extremely hard" is a bit misleading too, they're "hard" at the most. Cheap=/= hard.

No u.

#5 Before February 2015

MIHB

Yeah, hard isn't the precise word for it.   Its pretty cheap.

#6 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

OMG i've got tons of flames that i would like to throw over this crap crap level.

first of all, do something new, putting 10000 arrowed e-jumps in a row can't be classified as hard. if u can manage to do that u good a good will, but u doesn't have to be the worlds best ee-player.

anyway, i'm gonna try finish this room and then give my final opinion about it.

Edit: so, i stopped after 21/25 coins. seriously, there's about 5 things you should save and then remake the whole level, it's incredibly boring and u shouldn't brag about it being "the hardest level" since u only put cliff hooks and then some anti-gravity dots or arrows on the cliff hooks.

Last edited by TheGreenTroll (Jan 26 2011 4:15:37 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

I did not enjoy this at all. wasted my time beating it.

about 2 rooms that were okish, the rest failed.

2/10

Suicide coins fail.
Hook coins fail.
Elevators fail.
Dotted bricks fail.

Silvose 1423777483183949

Board footer