Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 Before February 2015

Terence22205

Re: Petition to Unban the Guardians from Forums

This is absolutely hilarious and incredibly petty. I am literally drowning in popcorn from this. Signing this lol.

I am also requesting a permanent ban of my account on this forum, if they're banned for absolutely no reason then I should be as well.

This is a game in which we sort blocks into pretty images and mini games. Check yourselves.

#77 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

Uh, terrence, before spewing nonsense such as you did, you might want to do some goddamn reading.

#78 Before February 2015

Muffin

Support. Atilla is just mad he and his friends aren't guardians.

inb4 i get banned for this post

#79 Before February 2015

Calicara

I don't think signing a petition will save anything, but you can sign me. I don't care if Atilla runs the forum or not, I think he is acting incredibly immature.

#80 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

would you say childish? lol

If you would like me to make a bot for you, go here.

#81 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Muffin wrote:

Support. Atilla is just mad he and his friends aren't guardians.

Lol literally this

and

Failgirl wrote:

I think he is acting incredibly immature.

And for the first time in history Failgirl and I agree on soething //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#82 Before February 2015

some woman

I think everyone's getting a wrong perception: Atilla was probably banning everyone before they had a chance to brag on the forums which was a pretty smart move. Except he banned koto.

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#83 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Different55 wrote:

Proxies are banned because they can be used to evade legit bans.

I think since Atilla gave the other admins a backhanded okay for messing around in this mess, I'm going to un-silence them for a while. If they really are suddenly as egotistical and stuff as Atilla feared, then the misbehaving ones will get re-silenced. In my experience they are decent forum members (some of them anyway) so I don't see a reason for that to suddenly change.

I can't un-silence them right now, but I will when I get the chance. Probably some time tonight, unless anyone has a big problem with this.

No problems? Okay, then, I'm letting them back on until they screw it up.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#84 Before February 2015

Slushie

Everyone here criticizing Atilla for being immature is the very definition of the pot calling the kettle black.

Instead of shouting accusations and calling for witch hunts, why don't we find out why Atilla made this decision in the first place and try to offer alternative solutions?

Last edited by Slushie (Sep 10 2014 7:55:38 am)

ok

#85 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

He didn't want them to think that being guardians meant getting some sort of privilege. He didn't want them to punish anyone for stuff they said on the forum

Last edited by Different55 (Sep 10 2014 8:57:13 am)

- ShinsukeIto

#86 Before February 2015

Creature

I don't think Atilla is being immatured, remember he doesn't want moderation in forum, but he could un-silence the guardians, if they do moderation, you can silence them again.

This is a false statement.

#87 Before February 2015

Calicara

Different55 wrote:

He didn't want them to think that being guardians meant getting some sort of privilege. He didn't want them to punish anyone for stuff they said on the forum

Deleting the forums, threatening to send Cape Copenhagen poop, and blatantly banning the guardians before they had a chance to speak, was a terrible course of action. In this sense it appears as if Atilla is upset because he feels his authority is being threatened, and so the actions appear very immature on his part.

A better approach would have been to send a PM to all the guardians and tell them, just because you have privileges in game, does not mean you have privileges on forum. If they persisted in the endeavor to have special privileges on the forum after that, then I can understand wanting to silence them. Instead Atilla jumped the gun, and made actions based on his personal feelings. He didn't even give the guardians a chance. That is why his actions were upsetting to me, and others as well.

Last edited by Calicara (Sep 10 2014 9:56:11 am)

#88 Before February 2015

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Calicara wrote:
Different55 wrote:

Deleting the forums, threatening to send Cape Copenhagen poop, and blatantly banning the guardians before they had a chance to speak, was a terrible course of action. In this sense it appears as if Atilla is upset because he feels his authority is being threatened, and so the actions appear very immature on his part.

A better approach would have been to send a PM to all the guardians and tell them, just because you have privileges in game, does not mean you have privileges on forum. If they persisted in the endeavor to have special privileges on the forum after that, then I can understand wanting to silence them. Instead Atilla jumped the gun, and made actions based on his personal feelings. He didn't even give the guardians a chance. That is why his actions were upsetting to me, and others as well.

They need lots of chances, even that they abused of it alredy?

gLjTZE1.png

#89 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Calicara wrote:

I think what this person thinks.

But it doesn't matter much anymore. They're unsilenced now.

- ShinsukeIto

#90 Before February 2015

Helvi

Calicara, Atilla did not delete the forum. Also, the forum is back up.
Atilla did not send crap to Cape whatever.
Guardians are not banned, they are simply muted and unable to post here. But they can read everything here.

Why should Atilla PM them? Its their forum and real life is harsh. Get used to it.
Also, I give nothing on the guardians as well. All I see from them is .. well, I would get banned for massive use of bad language ; )

Hi.

#91 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Calicara wrote:
Different55 wrote:

I didn't actually send them it, it's my kind of humour.
Not trying to gain authority either, I wouldn't have quit the game if that were the case.

No personal feelings have influenced my actions; I try to look ahead and take action before it's too late.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#92 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Helvi wrote:

Guardians are not banned, they are simply muted and unable to post here. But they can read everything here.

Guardians aren't silenced.

- ShinsukeIto

#93 Before February 2015

Zumza

i feel is to late but not to remove Guardian System.
<ghost sound>

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#94 Before February 2015

Mylo
Master Developer

i think attlia did the right thing. imagine:

a guardian is offended by a post someone makes here - the guardian meets the person ingame and /bans him just because - or messes around in his worlds. does stuff which can't be undone.

just as a stupid example. i mean this not word by word - but in a metaphorical sense. better take actions against a possibility like this before crap happend.

#95 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

It doesn't much matter anymore because, as Different has pointed out multiple times, they are unsilenced, which was the real issue here, not the moral/philosophical reasoning behind Atillas decision.

#96 Before February 2015

Calicara

Mylo wrote:

a guardian is offended by a post someone makes here - the guardian meets the person ingame and /bans him just because - or messes around in his worlds. does stuff which can't be undone.

just as a stupid example. i mean this not word by word - but in a metaphorical sense. better take actions against a possibility like this before crap happend.

If a guardian is mixing personal and work relationships they are unfit to be a guardian. I think though people are worrying too much about what will happen, before its even happened.
The one picture going around with Ultrabass/Abrar is just cherry picked. People are trying to find any reason they can to slander the guardians. I can't say I know every individual persons reason why, and I also don't want to say being against guardians is wrong. I just think we should give them a chance, and not blame them before they even do anything.

#97 Before February 2015

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Calicara wrote:
Mylo wrote:

If a guardian is mixing personal and work relationships they are unfit to be a guardian. I think though people are worrying too much about what will happen, before its even happened.
The one picture going around with Ultrabass/Abrar is just cherry picked. People are trying to find any reason they can to slander the guardians. I can't say I know every individual persons reason why, and I also don't want to say being against guardians is wrong. I just think we should give them a chance, and not blame them before they even do anything.

They don't even moderate a crap, they are just there to show-off their 'kool aura'

gLjTZE1.png

#98 Before February 2015

Calicara

^ You proved my point exactly.

#99 Before February 2015

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Calicara wrote:

^ You proved my point exactly.

You say it like they are great moderating

gLjTZE1.png

#100 Before February 2015

Benje00

ZeldaXD wrote:

They don't even moderate a crap, they are just there to show-off their 'kool aura'

Honestly, on the first day of "work" would you expect anyone to do their whole and complete job?  

For the 'kool aura', I have no doubts that if any EE player became a guardian that they would at least use it once in a while.   Now, I disagree with Jawapa naming his world "Jawapa" and afking with guardian aura.   That is kinda drawing attention to himself.

guardian2_zps08717a98.png

This photo is a joke and out of context (Koto is my friend and used the aura just to be funny, which he was)

iDC142394335518077

Board footer