Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ugotpwned

UGP's Rugged Triangle

http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWAKDXfemoa0I

Nine moderate rooms, the difficulty curve is better, some along the way are easier. This room has crashed about 3 times now, so be ready for that.

Good luck //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Suggestions?

Last edited by UgotPwned (Jul 19 2011 5:28:14 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

WELL_

Re: UGP's Rugged Triangle

my feedback/opinion:

first mini is strange, some people ragequited there, because it looks random. Yellow mini is exploitable as well as grey(on the right side). Difficulty could be better balanced.

I really like red, grey(left side) and light blue. They were original and very well done.

But I enjoyed playing it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

ugotpwned

Thanks for the feedback. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Although i knew there was a exploit on yellow decided to leave it due to difficulty, as i didn't think the two path were different much. *fixed gray

#4 Before February 2015

Oturan

Got kicked >_> That was my 28 kick today

#5 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

Raged on 3rd mini

5671.jpg

#6 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

Change the first mini, stop messing up with people trying to get the crown and there are huge exploits in there.

My rating: 5/10
Art: Meh
Minis: OK
Creator Behavior: Bad

#7 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

Win. The map seemed unfinished as about 50% of it was black. And the theme reminds me of my previous maps, due to the double blocks. the red/pink, i had a similar concept of the mini in Ice Rift which has been jammed for several months.

Did not enjoy most of the minis, although i exploited like 5 of them.

The first mini was random, and the last 2 were easier than the rest of the map...

The difficulty curve needs adjusting in my opinion.

Some of the minis have nice concepts, then you add something which destroys the fun of the mini, for example grey, the right side of it, was terrible, and rage filled.

Overall rating: 6/10

ugotpwned1423784222177210

Board footer