Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

AsurcH

Tardis Boss ON/OFF

Note to self: Oh dumb me, i should have named this stairs boss for cod, these days they get a thousand more times views than a normal room

Oh no, what happened to angel boss o_o

Answer: I deleted it due to inactiveness and many people have made it while i wasn't there and i didn't want to tell all of them that... and a note for ANGEL, a lot ago you asked me to delete boss if i can, because it was your name and you wanted to make it, now you can go make it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Whatever lets see a pic shouldn't we?

capture.png

If you have seen angel boss you can see a tribute for the sacrifice of it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

ATTENTION: Minigames around bosses are made extra difficult to filter people better... You wouldn't expect a couple of hook jumps would you? Don't worry, normal minigames are much easier.. and going to even harder!(evil laugh while G major playing on background)

Wibbly wobbly timy mimy machine ------->   http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWBrOrEMOJa0I
  Wibbly wobbly beta meta michine -------->   http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWBrOrEMOJa0I

Lets get back to topic... First win you get crown and if you want to change arena you will lose your crown. You can go for a streak and win again while you hold crown, then you will get a name. If you want to go further even, you can have your name in BG and it won't be deleted, shows you mastered that arena. Oh i forgot to tell! If the arena gets 5 BG names, you won't be able to get in that arena with BG's //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. There are 4 arenas and if you have your name(not BG) on all of the arenas, there will be a surprise!
If you conquer every area with name, you will become a tardis master. If you conquer it with BG, you will be the doctor.

WARNING: Surprise can do something with BG's so they are actually changeable...

Thanks for random helpers, but which helped most was NOOBIEX, DEN3107, IKIVO and FUZZYSOCKS.

Also i will note your records and maybe in future i will post them here. Have fun and Good luck!

TARDIS MASTER
----------------------
NOOBIEX

DOCTOR
-------------

Last edited by AsurcH (Sep 26 2011 9:46:55 am)

#2 Before February 2015

cjocj

Re: Tardis Boss ON/OFF

? LUV TARD?S and its not "wibbly wobbly time mimem machine" its "wibbly wobbly timy mimy machine"

#3 Before February 2015

AsurcH

Sorry will change that :rolleyes: i just once watched that episode //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink and as i heard it sounded like that

Last edited by AsurcH (Sep 25 2011 7:53:11 am)

#4 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

Isn't it funny that anytime I make my own topics such as 12threna boss ON/OFF and no one responds to it?
Anyways, nice art AsurcH.

#5 Before February 2015

AsurcH

Actually noobiex helped with help a lot on art, and yeah... people lost interest in bosses much.

#6 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

Quite liked the minis. But i did rage quit.

#7 Before February 2015

AsurcH

That minigame isn't that ragey, you just need to do it 2-3 times and you will start doing that in light speed

#8 Before February 2015

nlmdejonge

Minis are okay (end pics), too bad not all of 'em are reachable (when boss off).

I have permanently left the game and forum.
EE is an entertaining game and I enjoyed playing it...
...but it's time for me to move on.

#9 Before February 2015

AsurcH

I'm still doing them but i'm too lazy to make more, go courage me more and i can make more //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#10 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

You watch   doctorwho :rolleyes: I watch it to when THERES nothing   else on.
Nice art

Last edited by xGBx-PwNzZ (Sep 29 2011 1:20:55 pm)

#11 Before February 2015

AsurcH

bomp

#12 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

AsurcH wrote:

bomp

Bump* Once again nice art

#13 Before February 2015

AsurcH

before it would be gravedigging

bömp

#14 Before February 2015

Oturan

I love this level ^_^ and I guess that you watch Doctor who? You should watch the spin-off show with his sister, When.

#15 Before February 2015

AsurcH

But my computer sucks so i have problems dos attacking the world ^^(or guest bomb whatever) so i don't know if i will boss often enough

#16 Before February 2015

catking00

i want to get the surprise but 1. no chat 2 will probably have to leave before i do. 3. how many streaks to be in bg?

#17 Before February 2015

AsurcH

I would just give you a link of a chatroom then, but the surprise doesn't requires chat to become effective, you will understand when you get it ^^ but i would prefer chat to be more clear... Also you need to win 3 times in a raw to get bg, after 2 wins i will ask you name or bg, if you go for bg you need to win 1 more but if you lose that round, you will have nothing! If the player is non-chat, it will be buggy though... so i would usually write names instead of bg unless that player is really owning other people

AsurcH1423788688172744

Board footer