Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

hiimsomething

The Great Depression of EE is now LIVE

look what happened like what America went into. Now it's ee turn

Without chat, it's a empty place. I have never ever seen a multiplayer game like that though...
$3 is way tooo much just to chat, not even fun anymore

Well, no chat = no fun, players quitting, migrating to other games. No new players coming in.
Less players = less money

Bot makers = NO more!
Bots are now ruined into pieces with this programming bot changes as well as the "chat" for a bot game is nothing. players cannot do !28748348734783 so what gives

We all though ee was a fun place but now a desert with random blocks/levels.

Guardians can only observe based on what they chat, if not then they're useless

So, chat is now cost money because of spam bots, instead we get maps "crasher" bots or ddos bots or server crasher bots where they crash which is even worse. Lv2 of hacking here we go.

This what EE will be in future:
We sure do need another remake or something or probably a EE civil war.
EE has gone this far with a lot of stuff but now going to die much much faster. It would have been better not to even update the game at all since pre guardians
EE will be only teenagers, no little kids.
EE is full of hackers and probably 0 players online

Free chat is what makes EE a fun game, now its like "Everybody Dies" game.

My opinions: Current Rating: 0.1 x 10^-?/5. GGWP it's just better to quit now

Come Great Depression, depress the game a lot more than before

Last edited by hiimsomething (Oct 1 2014 9:46:29 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Noctis

Re: The Great Depression of EE is now LIVE

hiimsomething wrote:

We all though ee was a fun place but now a desert with random blocks/levels.

That's what it should be (exclude the desert part.)

hiimsomething wrote:

Guardians can only observe based on what they chat, if not then they're useless

Well no... they kick trollers ban cheaters and yeah stuff like that too.

hiimsomething wrote:

So, chat is now cost money because of spam bots, instead we get maps "crasher" bots or ddos bots or server crasher bots where they crash which is even worse. Lv2 of hacking here we go.

Highly doubt it.

hiimsomething wrote:

EE has gone this far with a lot of stuff but now going to die much much faster. It would have been better not to even update the game at all since pre guardians
EE is full of hackers and probably 0 players online
Free chat is what makes EE a fun game, now its like "Everybody Dies" game.

EE used to be "no chat". It had no chat at all with 1,100 players online. Then when chat was 0.01 cent for cost it sort of dwindled but lack of good updates made the population lower.

#3 Before February 2015

Heyimcool16
Website

haha i like you

#4 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

This is how it was a couple years ago and it's ten times more active than EE nowadays.

Yeah.

#5 Before February 2015

Froz

^ Exactly. Let's not forget that a large portion of EE's "glory days" had a paid for chat. And the majority of its player base didn't have chat during that time period. It still managed to do alright.

#6 Before February 2015

AsurcH

hiimsomething wrote:

I see nothing wrong with this actually.

Also I don't make bots and stuff but can't you fix the problem by buying chat on your bot account if the unabled chat is the problem?
In my opinion we won't need a remake or need to start a civil war. Julian answers mails pretty well as I have seen. We can always talk with him if this is an issue. Also hackers and crashers are their problem, they should look into fix their causes.

Even with guardian update I still support pay to chat. Maybe it makes no sense but it is also a great filter. Higher cost would probably make parents think if they are making the right decision a bit more.

#7 Before February 2015

TiKen

hiimsomething wrote:

Bot makers = NO more!
Bots are now ruined into pieces with this programming bot changes as well as the "chat" for a bot game is nothing. players cannot do !28748348734783 so what gives

Seriously... This sentence kinda gives me mitigate feelings:

On one side I'm sad. Sad about the imagination of those so called "bot-makers" who can't by-pass a single problem like a paid chat. Thousands of other ways are possible to communicate between the bot and the user. If you can't find one, you are not a bot-maker. Just someone that copies the work of someone copied on someone that.... (You got the idea).

On the other side, I'm happy. 'Cause it means we won't have hundreds of levels swarmed with NBot, XBot, Whatever-first-letterBot.

#8 Before February 2015

Creature

Everybody Edits is supposed to be a kids game, removing chat is likely removing the possibility to play.

This is a false statement.

#9 Before February 2015

some woman

Creature wrote:

Everybody Edits is supposed to be a kids game, removing chat is likely removing the possibility to play.

Chat is not removed at all. It can be purchased in the store for one dollar. Again, the game is called "Everybody Edits", not "Everybody Chats with their Friends".

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#10 Before February 2015

Creature

some man wrote:
Creature wrote:

Chat is not removed at all. It can be purchased in the store for one dollar. Again, the game is called "Everybody Edits", not "Everybody Chats with their Friends".

Again: Who would like to make worlds if he can't even chat to get friends?

Last edited by Creature (Oct 2 2014 11:24:47 am)

#11 Before February 2015

some woman

Creature wrote:
some man wrote:
Creature wrote:

You made worlds before you had chat IIRC.

#12 Before February 2015

Creature

some man wrote:
Creature wrote:
some man wrote:

It was before i get friends, when we got free chat, i realized how depressive is don't have chat and can't have it.

#13 Before February 2015

some woman

Creature wrote:
some man wrote:
Creature wrote:

It was before i get friends, when we got free chat, i realized how depressive is don't have chat and can't have it.

You can have chat. For 1$. Pick up a dollar on the street, put it in your bank account, go to EE, purchase chat on the store, and there you go. Or get your parent/guardian to do it for you. It's not rocket science.

#14 Before February 2015

Creature

some man wrote:
Creature wrote:
some man wrote:

You can have chat. For 1$. Pick up a dollar on the street, put it in your bank account, go to EE, purchase chat on the store, and there you go. Or get your parent/guardian to do it for you. It's not rocket science.

No, paypal doesn't work in Brazil, if it worked, i would have the chat.

#15 Before February 2015

skullz17

People made bots back when chat wasn't free before, I don't know why it seems so impossible to do now. Even bots with chat commands existed for the people who had chat. Some of these bots were the reason people got chat. And many people will buy chat soon probably.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#16 Before February 2015

TiKen

skullz16 wrote:

People made bots back when chat wasn't free before, I don't know why it seems so impossible to do now. Even bots with chat commands existed for the people who had chat. Some of these bots were the reason people got chat. And many people will buy chat soon probably.

e.g. FLD Digbot

Creature wrote:

No, paypal doesn't work in Brazil, if it worked, i would have the chat.

Let me help you a bit

#17 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

#18 Before February 2015

Creature

Sorry, i ain't gonna spend money in chat, MrShoe should allow it free and use another way to prevent peoples abusing it.

#19 Before February 2015

skullz17

tikenalpha wrote:
skullz16 wrote:

e.g. FLD Digbot

I had this in mind when writing that post. In fact it was the reason that I got chat.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#20 Before February 2015

theditor

and cyclone is the roosevelt of ee?

#21 Before February 2015

hiimsomething

theditor wrote:

Maybe..

The first part of the depression is real!!
At 9PM PST Friday: It used to have 150 people now with those fail updates it dropped to 75. Very productive to ee!!

#22 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

hiimsomething wrote:
theditor wrote:

Maybe..

The first part of the depression is real!!
At 9PM PST Friday: It used to have 150 people now with those fail updates it dropped to 75. Very productive to ee!!

The number varies. It is now fall (for most players), and you may just be checking at the wrong time. While there may only be 75 at a time, I am sure there are thousands of users that come on, just at different times.

#23 Before February 2015

xKiran

Haha, if you're talking about the Dark Thurday that's happens in 1929 then this means that you have obviously no life.
If you think that $3 will ruin you then it's even more pathetic, think about it.

There was a fairly clear slant towards positivism during the Glorious Thirties and the industrial revolution.
Maybe EE can be like that tho //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#24 Before February 2015

skullz17

hiimsomething wrote:

Well I'm checking right now and it's 209. Someone should make a bot that checks how many players are online every hour every day, and then make an average number of players for each hour. Then we could see the most active time of the day.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#25 Before February 2015

Soulrunner

skullz16 wrote:
hiimsomething wrote:

Well I'm checking right now and it's 209. Someone should make a bot that checks how many players are online every hour every day, and then make an average number of players for each hour. Then we could see the most active time of the day.

*looks to atlia*

hiimsomething 142394418417248

Board footer