Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

lrussell
Website

Mineral Minis To C

Come to "Mineral Minis To C"! A world featuring the brand new mineral bricks, and after you win some minis, you win the code to an awesome world! So what are you waiting for? Come now!

You have mineral bricks? PM me on here for code and you can expand our world! So come on in now! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Come on guys, lets make use of this place! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Last edited by lrussell (Oct 18 2011 2:53:24 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Master1

Re: Mineral Minis To C

$5 says the code in it is fake, and I know this before playing it.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#3 Before February 2015

Gaing

Be sure to test your minis!

qhpFH.png

Tip: People aren't interested in stairs/smiley art/etc. These day people are more interested in good artwork, great bossing skills, and fantastic minis. Try to make stuff that people haven't seen before. And if your not going to put the real code at the end then don't put any code!

Last edited by *TheRealGanig* (Oct 18 2011 8:28:46 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Master1

what do you mean try not to put them, DONT put them. If your promising the code in the levels name, you better damn well put the real one or   you'll be reconized as "one of those noobs". If you don't mention the code in the name, or you don't put C: in the level where anybody can see it. Then yeah it's fine if you don't give the code. But if you give even the smallest signal of getting the code, PUT A REAL ONE.

btw I love your stairs there so... trollable //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by klmaster (Oct 18 2011 7:50:56 pm)

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#5 Before February 2015

Gaing

*Changed* Is that better. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by *TheRealGanig* (Oct 18 2011 8:29:31 pm)

lrussell1423789139172293

Board footer