Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

AsurcH

Hence Came The Witch

Have you ever thought where the witch came from? Do you know how was the first Halloween? You will know all these answers in this level...

capture.png

You need to find 40 coins in total, 30 of them could be easy or challenging, but the last 10 will be hard for sure!
Blue coins are optional and they are very dangerous to take.

After getting 40 gold coins, rush to the Earth!(or not your choice //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink )

When the with came... http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWAsO9eiQIbEI
  When the beta witch came... http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWAsO9eiQIbEI

Thanks to all our members;
Noobiex
Fuzzysocks
Ikivo
Asurch

Special thanks to Cyph1e and Megalamb for finding several exploits.
Also thanks to all players.
PS: Backgrounds are added.
PS2: More backgrounds...

Happy Halloween!

Last edited by AsurcH (Nov 1 2011 1:36:17 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

ani

Re: Hence Came The Witch

how come noobiex gets to be at the top //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

ヽ(•‿•)ノ    ❤ ♬ ✩    t u t u r u !~    ✧☁ ☂    ヽ(•‿•)ノ

#3 Before February 2015

AsurcH

Sorry for the pic! I tried my best while cutting it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile also I just put them randomly, does it really matter for who is at the top?

#4 Before February 2015

ani

teehee

ヽ(•‿•)ノ    ❤ ♬ ✩    t u t u r u !~    ✧☁ ☂    ヽ(•‿•)ノ

#5 Before February 2015

AsurcH

New pic! Thanks Noobiex, also sorry for the white dots(random people) on the map.

#6 Before February 2015

theditor

Cyph1e is alive? :O
By the way,pretty nice map.
And,you can find one typo or something at your text //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

-pedobeer

#7 Before February 2015

AsurcH

You are a teddy beer not a pedo beer, we drink you and we bacame teddy not pedo.

#8 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

Well heres my opinion on the art. I think it needs improvements :/ Take no offence because it isnt at all bad it just isnt the best. Ok so first off the pumkins! They look a bit weird, I mean the shape and the green leaves underneath them. Maybe add some curves in the top where the bumps in the pumkin's are. Another thing i noticed was, wheres the mouths in the majority of the pumpkin's? They look strange without them. And maybe change the pattern/style of the mouth on each one so it dosent get repetitive. But now, above all, wheres the shading? All i see is a trolled mix of lava and mineral pack orange. No dark to light just a one set colour. ( shading is key ) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Now the witch. Hmmm the body shape is strange, it looks akward :/ Where's her legs and her eyes? But anyway the good things about the witch is the colour its real pretty //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue its like sparkling glitter, and the shape of the hat is well made aswell. Onto the witches broom. The actual poll of the broom is quite good but the brush itself is just another set colour. Maybe take some more colours from the brown pallete and blend them in.

The probably best part of the world was the planets, art wise :/ That had a better shape, shading and mix of colours aswell. If there was one improvment on that it would be the shape of the actual countries in the planet earth. I mean they are good, but... ...meh forget it.

As for the minis, i thought they were great! Im not going to go into detail on them cause im not a minis guy. But from a player's perspective i thought they were enjoyable and cleverly made. Well done!

ART: 6/10
MINIS: 8-9/10

AVERAGE: 7/10

I thought the art side of this world let the minis down, but i can quite happily see this world getting a place in the top 12, Good Luck!

#9 Before February 2015

AsurcH

Thanks for your comment //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile and your long post!

Now let's see if I can reply it a bit...

Yeah the art may need improvements because we are all lazy, we did that in a week and a half nearly. For the pumpkins you are right, we all tried our best to make that but the reason behind that they have leaves and no mouth is because they are still growing. Before Halloween comes they need to grow up and this could be a bit ridiculous but grow itself a mouth! Also grow a couple of wings. Also please don't get in the shading, if I explain that for this world it would be a half page troll on the forum. For short maybe I can say instead of normal shading that is usually called by ummm pixel shade? We used a different algorithm that is usually getting called by "randoming" or "omg troll!" but there is a mode median thingy in it.

The witch, she is floating! Besides I have never saw a witch's feet, that's usually covered with some cloth or something else. Her eyes are small light green dots. They can be barely seen but making them larger makes her look like she is firing her lasor. You are right about the broom, that took alike 30 secs made and needs improvement anyway!

Yeah, yeah you would want us to draw the northern hemisphere but.. whatever yeah like you said.

Thanks, but as for me I would say they are hard and totally not fun //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile good to see someone enjoys them.

I guess I can say this only, thanks for your post again, we will try improving the things you have said.

EDIT time yay! The same thing made on the pumpkins were also made with the keys while making the witch, seems like it works better on darker colors, will be aware of that later on, thanks!

Last edited by AsurcH (Oct 28 2011 12:05:32 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

robban39

fun lvl even if i got realy lost O.o even if you guided me trough everything //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue fun lvl
art 8/10
minis 9/10
overall 8/10

#11 Before February 2015

AsurcH

That wasn't everything //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile that was 1/4 or less of the map. Thanks for the post.

#12 Before February 2015

theditor

AsurcH wrote:

You are a teddy beer not a pedo beer, we drink you and we bacame teddy not pedo.

orly? i has much bros :O
(sorry for bricks who hate a lil off topic,just get over it)

#13 Before February 2015

AsurcH

*update*

Backgrounds added and the broom has been changed, fixed a lot exploits/bugs.

#14 Before February 2015

MiniSwede

Updated minimap .

Last edited by MiniSwede (Nov 1 2011 1:39:29 pm)

AsurcH1423789612171820

Board footer