Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Re: Cheap Cheap Beach

Jojatekok admitted he didn't really get 0 coins, so Kaosslasher is still in first place with 6 coins.

#27 Before February 2015

BlackBars

My best 21 but I don't saved it, I always get random coins because of my laggy computer :/
record01.jpg

#28 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

kaosslasher wrote:

I dunno //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue i just cant believe that :/

out of no wherecome, and on the first couple of times, you get 0.

im   sorry, i just cant believe that.

BTW I used MS Paint to change the numbers on the coin doors and change the main score //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile - So I "cheated" //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

133 wrote:

Jojatekok admitted he didn't really get 0 coins, so Kaosslasher is still in first place with 6 coins.

Yup, but as I can see, many people believed in it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile Thank You guys! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Jojatekok (Feb 14 2011 10:31:59 am)

#29 Before February 2015

BlackBars

Kaosslasher, where you get 6 coins (harder part?)

#30 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Hmmm.... i got like, 3 in middle row, and 3 in last area .. i think

#31 Before February 2015

BlackBars

At the first time I passed this level I got 0 coins in last area(jump from top) but I cannot do this again //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
Hard part for me is where I get blue key and then I get 2-9 coins

#32 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

^Yeah, i was lucky on that and got none, and thats how i got 6 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#33 Before February 2015

EEVeteran

My score is 88 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

#34 Before February 2015

Jamd

#35 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

KZUFj.jpg

~ getting a closer look at ^

edit: nice ;D

to bad you dont get in hi-score in-game //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

EDIT #2

U8tfR.jpg

This is my third magic in this level 'xD

( it brought some good luck too! Only 9 though //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue )

Last edited by kaosslasher (Feb 14 2011 3:22:55 pm)

#36 Before February 2015

BlackBars

This level is full of magic coins //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile I got there a Wizard Smile and 2 magic coins

#37 Before February 2015

IceMarioEx

Man people are cheap! i got 284... But i did not win the whole level and W00T!!!! I got 10+ magic coin!

#38 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

I did it.

5_coins.png

I AM SO GLAD.

#39 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile thats not fair >.<

now i have to play the level again

wait.... that chat history was from a long time ago, then later i saw you playing the level, why did it take so long to post the picture -_-

Last edited by kaosslasher (Feb 14 2011 4:13:30 pm)

#40 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

kaosslasher wrote:

wait.... that chat history was from a long time ago, then later i saw you playing the level, why did it take so long to post the picture -_-

This was from in the mourning.I was playing around with you to beat it or match it. The reason it took so long to post was because I had to go to tennis as soon as that happened and I just got back and posted it.

#41 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Umm... Wait a minute.

10408346.png

#42 Before February 2015

Y0shii

HAHA shy guy good one made me laugh //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#43 Before February 2015

BlackBars

Shy guy got a high score! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#44 Before February 2015

mustang

Chewy wrote:
kaosslasher wrote:

This was from in the mourning.I was playing around with you to beat it or match it. The reason it took so long to post was because I had to go to tennis as soon as that happened and I just got back and posted it.

You didn't follow the rules. They clearly state you need to get both blue coins to make sure you can cross the coin door bridge at the end. Unfortunately your score can't be counted even if it's legitimate.

Also, if it's a fake you should admit it since kaosslasher is correct that seeing you play the level again later with no mention of setting the new record is suspicious.

133 - I think you need to edit the map to prevent pic fraud since it's far too easy to fake. I suggest making a coin door bridge at the end to test for the high scores under 8 coins. For example, make 7 chambers that can only be reached if you have the right amount of coins. If you get 5 coins, you can reach the 5th chamber. If you get 3 coins, you can reach the 3rd chamber, and so on.

#45 Before February 2015

Cthulhu: At 2/2 blue coins, the top of the first 2 is shorter than the second, nice try.

Chewy: As mustang stated, you needed to have both blue coins for your score to count.

Shyguy: Nice one //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Also,   I changed the top part of the map a little bit to prevent future pic fraud, as mustang suggested.

Last edited by 133 (Feb 15 2011 2:49:17 am)

#46 Before February 2015

Jamd

so it is... my mistake well ill paly it again even tho i havent beat it once yet....

#47 Before February 2015

Jamd

http://imgur.com/uroax re edited the pic so its better now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

no i dont use the edit button...

#48 Before February 2015

mustang

My final personal best is now 5.

chechebearecord.png

This will be my final score. I can't stand restarting this map again and again to go lower, so I now officially retire from this map. I bet it will be beaten shortly.

EDIT - Posted the wrong image, my mistake.

EDIT 2 - Almost forgot to say, great job on the improvements to stop pic hacking, this will greatly reduce the number of fakes.

Last edited by mustang (Feb 15 2011 4:24:52 am)

#49 Before February 2015

BlackBars

I can beat this map with 10 or maybe 6 coins, but I so lazy now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#50 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Dang it mustang >< you make my life so... hard...

OWNED! 0 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

ADK69.jpg

What are you talking about? i didint cheat

Last edited by kaosslasher (Feb 15 2011 9:27:20 am)

133 1423795470165962

Board footer