Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Amit

I Crew Night Trip

Have a night trip in I Crew new level.
2ytv51z.png

Level's difficulty: medium

Have fun traveling the island and get to the stars

Non-Beta
Beta
Live drawing of the level
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAAFRSGc66U[/youtube]

As always, we will be happy for your feedback ^^

Last edited by amitatsmon (Apr 24 2012 10:14:00 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

Re: I Crew Night Trip

ART

The art is well made. I love the volcano because the ashes is realistic. The ship seems real, and I love the beach.   The moon and the stars are beautiful, but the trees could have been more flashy.

Over all note for art : 4/5 = 80%

#3 Before February 2015

Sancti

The art doesn't fit together.. You guys used a whole other style for the smoke then for the volcano. Also the random birds are kind of strange to just be there, would've made more sense if they were on sea"gulls".

The mini's we're fine, not really interesting. Though they might changed toward the end, but I didn't made the finish.

#4 Before February 2015

Vyvo

First of all you guys need to know about the art is,
That we always plan to make reallooking art combined with cartoony art.

And sancti, about the birds I can make more somewhere else any more.
Sancti and killingpepper123 thanks for the review.

#5 Before February 2015

thecoolguy

The minigames had a very strange difficulty curve, it started hard, got easier and got hard again later on.
You should fix that, let the beginning be way easier, and the middle could be harder.
Also there are some long paths through this level, they dont add anything to it, you should make something in it or completely delete them and place portals.

6.9/10 = Better as stairs

#6 Before February 2015

Vyvo

thecoolguy wrote:

The minigames had a very strange difficulty curve, it started hard, got easier and got hard again later on.

This way the curve is original //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
And about the paths, it gives the player a break from doing hard mini's all the time.
We thought this way its good for people and interesting. We made the begin a lil easier than before tho.

#7 Before February 2015

Benje00

3DraePK_2UW3AYSUCy9u.png

(Will write review at a later time. pFhcd.png )

Last edited by Benje00 (Apr 24 2012 7:53:20 am)

#8 Before February 2015

Polis

Thanks for your feedbacks everyone, We've really used it to make it a lil bit better.

#9 Before February 2015

WELL_

le feedback:
art is amazing, I really like it a lot. Those coulds are great.
minis are also very good, but some of them are little bit tricky. Like the one near volcano, I guess one must figure out where to start //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Overall enjoyable level, I would play it again.

9,5/10

#10 Before February 2015

Jan12345

capture1vh.png

Minigames: 8/10
Art: 9.5/10
Fun: 9/10

Really nice level guys 1smile1
Some minigames where pretty hard and some are really easy, you guys must fix the minigame for the blue coin. You can hold space there Yn8I7.png

#11 Before February 2015

theditor

HOLY ****!
The art,it is...,just...stunning..
I havent seen such a nice art for months...
And the smoke and moon...man...if Gordon Ramsay would be a pro ee player,he'd tell it is better than his stuff..
Just awesome.
Pure awesomeness.
*Bows*

Art: 9000/10 - Speechless.
Minis: 5/10 - Diffuctly curves //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Total: 8995/10 - UBER EPICNESS!

~some random noob

#12 Before February 2015

TerrorCookie

yv2hq.png

nice lvl read code box ;D

#13 Before February 2015

blackspider

Epic!
Minis are a bit hard in the beggining but the art is just perfect //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Congratulation guys for this lvl.

#14 Before February 2015

ZeroStar

Is this an art only level? I keep spawning in the top left corner and can't move.

#15 Before February 2015

Vyvo

ZeroStar wrote:

Is this an art only level? I keep spawning in the top left corner and can't move.

Someone trolled the level while I was away, its fixed.
Supermouk is saying that zer0star has used code craker and trolled the map. I want to hear your story.

Last edited by Vyvo (Apr 24 2012 3:14:45 pm)

#16 Before February 2015

ZeroStar

Uh what? You seriously think I know how to use this hack-a-ma-jiggy stuff? I play levels for fun, not destroy them. You've got the wrong person.

#17 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

I crew is getting better and better.

#18 Before February 2015

Muffin

Screw the gold coins
TXdEX.png

That volcano and ship just don't blend in with the level... I'd give this level an 8.5/10, mostly down for the minis.

#19 Before February 2015

NaztyRushz

Amazing art I Crew glad to see more crews getting better and better.

#20 Before February 2015

Vyvo

ZeroStar wrote:

Uh what? You seriously think I know how to use this hack-a-ma-jiggy stuff? I play levels for fun, not destroy them. You've got the wrong person.

Don't take it wrong, I just wanted to hear your story and what you think of it. I guess we will never know, maybe 1 of the gods made an accident.

@ supermouk, don't just say someone trolled or hacked the code etc... If you say it again, I want provement.

@ all other people, thanks for the reviews. And yes we are really trying to be better each time.
@muffin, the left balloon, volcano, ship, tree's, birds are caroonish look. Thats the way of our art, blend in cartoony stuff in reallooking art. Like I've said before in this topic //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Vyvo (Apr 25 2012 2:49:21 am)

#21 Before February 2015

Thanel

I like the moon and sand, very good work here. Mountain is a bit bad, place from where comes smoke need something. Palmtrees next to mountain are ugly - too small and just weird. Only these 2 are good. Baskets dont fits to ballons. I love big bg mountain and stars. Birds needs to be somewhere else or delete them. Ship is ok.
In minis i dont like black blocks. Plz dont use them more. Mini to blue coin is bad, other ones are good

Overlay i like this world. ^^

Last edited by Thanel (Apr 25 2012 10:17:16 am)

#22 Before February 2015

Zakleo

Seems like most people like it. We'll change the minis though

Amit1423795616165816

Board footer