Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

iDC

What are your Top 5 Favorite Crews?

Blindz0r recently posted a topic asking if NSFW Crew was the next big thing. A lot of people said no, and frankly, I agree.
I'm curious about which crews are, in fact, everyone's favorites.
My list tends towards the mini game aspect of levels instead of the art aspect but here it is:

1. EX Crew -
For obvious reasons, this crew has always been and probably always will be the best crew in EE. They came
out of a period when nobody had original or cool map ideas. In contrast to what other people were making
around that time, their maps are beyond belief. Some of their maps are still enjoyable to this day, due to
their creativeness and fantastic execution. No complaints at all about the quality of this crew.

2. KO Crew -
Although this crew was often unorganized and compulsive, they did release many EE classics
over the years. They originally became known with their very creative and fun map: "Cursed Minis", and then
slowly became a well respected crew with maps such as "Hellish Escape" and "Death Dominion".

3. MX Crew -
This crew has been making maps since 2010, and not only that, but the maps are all good. I have memories
from years ago of playing "The Hive" and "Cereal" as well as other awesome MX Crew titles. They never released
a bad map which is very impressive considering that all the other crews from around that time have at least one generic
mini game level (besides EX). The main problem with MX is their sub-par mini games and lack of creative game play.

4. MG Crew -
If you ask people to name a crew, chances are they will either say EX or MG, and for good
reason. MG made loads of fun maps with impressive art, and eventually remade all their old maps
to fit modern day standards. The main reason this crew is lower on the list is because they never
had a map that made me say 'wow'. All of their maps are good, but none of them are outstanding.

5. Nazty Crew -
A crew named after it's creator, NaztyRushz, it will always be on this list in my mind. As a former member
of it, I remember loving how tight knit and friendly the whole crew was. Everyone knew each other and we
would chat regularly. I'm not going to deny that this crew started off pretty badly, but in 2012 they turned it around
and started regularly pumping out great maps until eventually peaking with "Naòs Antediluvian" and burning out.

Last edited by DC levels (Nov 7 2014 7:08:51 pm)

DVNTehT.png

#2 Before February 2015

Anch

Re: What are your Top 5 Favorite Crews?

Yeah all of those are great.

#3 Before February 2015

theditor

places 1-5: rex crew

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

DC levels wrote:

3. MX Crew -
This crew has been making maps since 2010, and not only that, but the maps are all good. I have memories
from years ago of playing "The Hive" and "Cereal" as well as other awesome MX Crew titles. They never released
a bad map which is very impressive considering that all the other crews from around that time have at least one generic
mini game level (besides EX). The main problem with MX is their sub-par mini games and lack of creative game play.

RIP MX Crew.

We were okay, I guess.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#5 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Different55 wrote:
DC levels wrote:

3. MX Crew -

RIP MX Crew.

We were okay, I guess.

Our motto, "We were okay, I guess" //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool
But yeah MX was pretty fun with some pretty great people in it,   but I think our main problem was that we always put more emphasis on the art and then were like "oh yeah minis crap we better do those.."

Last edited by Pyromaniac (Nov 16 2014 11:03:46 am)

iDC142394501416418

Board footer