Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Derfworld Unfinished

inb4 "hurr durr belongs in level creation nub"

This level is unfinished, but I don't plan on ever finishing it so this will be as far as I'm taking it. Therefore, Rooms, not Level Creation.

I had stopped playing EE, but I was going to release this as a surprise. However, I got bored and stopped working on it. Fast forward two or so months and there'd been no new progress.

The idea behind the level is that it's a structured non-linear level composed of several "worlds" similar to Mario 64 and other similarly structured games. There are 10 coins per world but only 5 are necessary to access the next world. The blue coins are challenges for the perfectionist. Collecting them all was intended to be the hardest aspect of the level.

There is no minimap art. I don't like minimap art. It's supposed to be aesthetically simple and attractive in-game, something that a lot of levels lack. The challenges are more than arrow spam and have a defined solution.

What is done: 2.33/7 levels. 23/71 coins. 1/1 world hub.

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWz5jR9l7sa0I

If you're having trouble joining this level through direct link (bug where the hud doesn't show up), I'll have this open in this in the lobby for a bit as "derfworld unfinished". Alternatively, if I'm not there, you can open this in the lobby by yourself with a guest.

#2 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Re: Derfworld Unfinished

As I agree with minimap art can suck, and appealing in game is nice, the in game really wasn't all that great.

I think the worlds coulda been arranged better.

But whatever, 2.33/7 stars.

#3 Before February 2015

Luduk

Ehh 2.32/7 stars

#4 Before February 2015

Physic

what? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#5 Before February 2015

Luduk