Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

theditor

Thorny Garden

Hey!

I created a cool concept of spike-minigames and decided to make a level with it.
Originally I planned to do it to a ultra-wide level, but my builders club trial ended, so I didn't have infinite spikes anymore //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
But thanks to my good friend Xjeex, we managed to construct it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
The name of this level comes from spikes and fences mixed up.

~~Thorny Garden~~

Be happy we had mercy on your soul and placed checkpoints after every line because otherwise it would be way too hard //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Good luck and don't pop a hole into your smiley!
Winners get +2 reps for their hard work //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile P.S. If you collect all blue coins, you get one more +rep //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
Cheaters will be disqualifed and added to my banlist //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Please, post feedback //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

~Xjeex and Theditor~

Last edited by theditor (Jan 18 2013 2:56:44 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Re: Thorny Garden

Lag completely ruined this game for me. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Oh well. :/

#3 Before February 2015

r0boguyrocks

Re: Thorny Garden

I made a level like this and people got mad and said "its just jumping over spikes"

theditor1423805092156340

Board footer