Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

planecool
Website

Passing the Torch - My opinions.

We have big news! Everybody Edits has a new owner!   MrShoe and MrVoid are very busy people and could no longer find time to work on the game. What does this mean for the game then? More updates, bug fixes, and more feature implementation.

Our first task was to extend the Everybody Edits staff.   We have asked Toop, Master1, Thanel, and UltraBass to help us. They have all agreed, and so the new Everybody Edits team is now:

Moderators: NVD, JaWapa, Toop.
Guardians: Kingoftheozone, Thanel, UltraBass, Master1.

The second thing we did, was work extensively on updates. As soon as we heard the news that we were going to run the game now, we instantly went to work. With the entire team working very hard, we are about to release one of the biggest updates ever to EE.

See you in the worlds,
The new Everybody Edits team.
EDIT: Beta is now available in the Energy Shop for $7,50

A few weeks ago, MrShoe contacted the guardian team telling us that he could no longer work on Everybody Edits.
This gave us a few options; we could either shut the game down for good, give the game back to Chris Benjaminsen, or find someone else to run it.
NVD, and I started talking about what we wanted to do.   We decided to try and get the game turned over to us.
We let MrShoe know, and he said he would talk with a couple other people about it.   The guardian team went straight to work.
In two weeks, we were able to prepare one of the biggest updates Everybody Edits has ever had.
But we didn't do it by ourselves.   We had a lot of help from Thanel, Toop, Master1, and Ultrabass.
What does it mean now that Everybody Edits has new owners?   Well, it means EE will finally get the attention is needs.
It will get a lot more updates, a lot more bug fixes, better moderation, and better management.
We have extended the EE staff so that we have more people working on updates and testing.
We have also decided that all of the money raised from Everybody Edits will go into a PayPal account, and be spend only towards advertisement, and bills.
Now that we will not need to go through someone else inorder to update the game, we can update the game when ever we want.
There will be no more waiting for months at a time, while MrShoe is off on vacation for the eighth time in the last three months.
Things are about to get a lot better for EE.   I have doubts that we will be able to save EE.   However, I do not expect very many older players from coming back.   I would expect a whole new player base to come in.   Nonetheless, things are going to get better.   And if things do not go as planned, well at least we can say we tried to save something that mattered to most us at one time or another.   It's a lot better than sitting back and complaining about nothing ever being done, and saying the game is dead but refuse to do anything.

I dislike the fact that beta is avaible in the shop, I enjoyed taht it set me apart since ive had it since 2010.

I left for a short while yet I came back for this. I wholeheartedly support this game and the new mods and hope this desperate ploy succeeds.

Im very glad that mrvoid and MrShoe is gone. I hate them. Koto is on my friends list as is jawpawa and I love hanging out with them. In fact people like master1, and thanel, kingoftheozone and jawapa kept me in the game.

I do think we need a better way of keeping track of friends. And we need a way to /pm or/msg people though worlds not just in worlds. A lobby chat would be nice. As would a way of seeing who owns a world from the lobby.
Over all I'm happy with the changes , because now we will have people who actually know what there doing in charge.

Oh and a teaser for the new level im working on!!

r74o4k.png

Kingoftheozone jawapa anch pingonots and some of my other freinds are helping me out on it.

Last edited by planecool (Feb 6 2015 11:11:18 am)

* CYPH1E > YOU: [I'm] half bot pig man bear.

yEe4NdJb.jpg

50 dollars + salvaged computer parts.

#2 Before February 2015

Creature

Re: Passing the Torch - My opinions.

I hated the new owners, I would prefer MrShoe still be the owner.

Nvd: He owned EE2 and updated it a lot, but he brought a lot of bugs together. I'm sure he will give a bunch of useless and useful updates and bring 5x more bugs.

JaWapa: He isn't good enough to run a big game like Everybody Edits, he has bad reputation with many players and sometimes is rude.

Third admin: Who's the third admin? Will it be ultrabass or anyone who owned EE2? He will ruin the game even more with rejected suggestions being added.

This is a false statement.

#3 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Re: Passing the Torch - My opinions.

There's a specific topic for this. Please use that.

planecool142394610515327

Board footer