Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

Descending into Time

This is probably one of only a few "new" concept maps out so far this year, which involves a relatively new idea, to even make it possible. Other than that, it is just a basic "Time your fall" kinda map.

I won't ruin the way on how to "beat" the last 4 minis though.

All I can say is that I hope you enjoy it.

Links:
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWH3Erg0DrbEI
http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWH3Erg0DrbEI

Feedback would be nice //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

Re: Descending into Time

Winnies

5671.jpg

#3 Before February 2015

Polis

I loved playing this.
it took some time to figure out how to beat 3 - 6
But when I did it became easier
OZ8DQdE.png

#4 Before February 2015

vlhx

not sure if i am a fan of this sort of minigames but it sure was a different experience

#5 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

UomVXxY.png

This map was very fun to play. The "concept" is quite original, maybe the most original exploit you can use in the game. But the best part of it, is that you used it in a good way. All the minis were entertaining and fun to play. The last one was a little bit a copy of mini 3, but 3 times in a row. You could've used other action blocks, maybe like keys and gates, or even switches. Mini 1 and 2 didn't really fit with mini 3-4-5-6, but that's ok because the last 4 minis are hard to understand if somebody doesn't spoil the secret. The said secret is very fun to use, because you make normally impossible things possible, which is exciting.

Anyways, the map was very fun and I think you did a great work.

Last edited by killingpepper123 (May 9 2013 4:19:04 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

killingpepper123 wrote:

This map was very fun to play. The "concept" is quite original, maybe the most original exploit you can use in the game. But the best part of it, is that you used it in a good way. All the minis were entertaining and fun to play. The last one was a little bit a copy of mini 3, but 3 times in a row. You could've used other action blocks, maybe like keys and gates, or even switches. Mini 1 and 2 didn't really fit with mini 3-4-5-6, but that's ok because the last 4 minis are hard to understand if somebody doesn't spoil the secret. The said secret is very fun to use, because you make normally impossible things possible, which is exciting.

Anyways, the map was very fun and I think you did a great work.

Firstly, I understand that mini 1 and 2 didn't really fit in the map, as they are to keep the nubs busy, and to make them feel accomplished by beating 1/3rd of the map.

6 is only there to show that you can change it consecutively, whilst still being easy and "fun". But I do totally agree that it could have been done better. However, using keys are not really applicable in a multiplayer map, as people can spam keys via WPE and other external programs. I have not yet experimented with switches, as of yet though.

If client-side keys are in a future update, I'll surely experiment with them, even using this concept.

Also, on a side note, I'd like to see what other people would do, now that I exposed this feature.

#7 Before February 2015

curdflappersEx9122

58an0P5.jpg
Nice level, great timed illusions! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by curdflappersEx9122 (May 9 2013 5:53:58 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

Urban

Really nice level, the concept is amazing.

64BSZJ2.png

#9 Before February 2015

Redhat

335glc0.jpg
Hi Drock!

LEVfOrl.png

Codfoshie1423808534152898

Board footer