Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

bennyboy1251

Heavens Kingdom

Its a stormy night, and since you've had a lot of root beer you've decided to be dumb and go outside and adventure...

As your outside adventuring while getting soaked, you get struck by lightning and die...

But wait, You appear back your your house? How strange, and since the root beer hasnt worn off yet, you go out and adventure, thinking your invicible.

As your outside adventuring again... You slip bang your head off something and drown in a puddle, unforunate, right? Wrong, you wake up again in your house like nothing happens.

You start to get really excited and once again, you go outside (You never learn do you?)

As your outside adventuring AGAIN, you take a step outside and fall in a... spike pit? as you think to your self, *Well, atleast i know its there for next time* you hit the spikes, and you appear somewhere other then your home, you appear at a giant white kingdom.

As you walk towards it, you notice that you dont feel normal, the root beer isnt in your system anymore, you arnt hungry nore tired and you feel light as a feather. and at that moment, you know you are dead.

So you walk in the castle and go up to the top, and you see a goblet, you touch the goblet and right away you appear in your bed.

Was it a dream? Did you really die three times in one night? Who knows. and no one will believe you if you said you did.

Click Here

#2 Before February 2015

Transcend

Re: Heavens Kingdom

Nice and short, fun! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#3 Before February 2015

Benjamin

lcQQ4F7.png?1

#4 Before February 2015

Blackdeath

Not hard //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.
Short but OK.
Here is my win pic. I wanna give you +1 rep now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.
lj7VVjg.png

bennyboy1251 1423808835152597

Board footer