Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

EEDD Bouncy Rage

Hi, I haven't been in on ages, and I thought, lets create a rage-filled pointless level, after all, that is the current trend in levels.

Feel free to post win pics... Assuming that you win, and not use that nubby client that makes you have client-side mod-mode.

Links:
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWAODoPmN6a0I
http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWAODoPmN6a0I

#2 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

Re: EEDD Bouncy Rage

I bouced, than I raged, than I addied.

#3 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Screenie13_zps31860570.png
Boom.

#4 Before February 2015

lucasmaster2000

DfzNHNK.png

Yay //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#5 Before February 2015

Falk

jw9o-1v-3295.png

The last two lines of minis are based on luck , to do the other ones you need to get a trick.

Last edited by Falk (Aug 4 2013 2:40:49 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

It's not even rage-inducing, it's just tedious and really luck-based.   I got to the end of the second section and the sideways boosts spit me back bfore I can pass the purple switches.   Happened twice.   Maybe you should fix that.

#7 Before February 2015

nlmdejonge

Falk wrote:

The last two lines of minis are based on luck , [...]

Not really: you can use the arrows on the room's (left and right) sides to more easily shoot past those last obstacles.

AzurePudding wrote:

It's not even rage-inducing, it's just tedious and really luck-based.   I got to the end of the second section and the sideways boosts spit me back bfore I can pass the purple switches.   Happened twice.   Maybe you should fix that.

It's not luck-based, and there's nothing to fix. What happened to you twice only happened to you twice because you basically rage-quit. Even if you would've managed to pass the purple switch gates, you still wouldn't be safe from being pushed back into previous minis, because the purple switch gates do not fully block the downward path.

I have permanently left the game and forum.
EE is an entertaining game and I enjoyed playing it...
...but it's time for me to move on.

#8 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

nlmdejonge wrote:
Falk wrote:

The last two lines of minis are based on luck , [...]

Not really: you can use the arrows on the room's (left and right) sides to more easily shoot past those last obstacles.

AzurePudding wrote:

It's not luck-based, and there's nothing to fix. What happened to you twice only happened to you twice because you basically rage-quit. Even if you would've managed to pass the purple switch gates, you still wouldn't be safe from being pushed back into previous minis, because the purple switch gates do not fully block the downward path.

That sounds like another thing that should be fixed.   I didn't rage quit as there was no rage at all.   I simply just quit because it was repetitive, not fun, and easy to be sent back.   Wow, that description also fits a stairs level.

Codfoshie1423809789151643

Board footer