Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#126 Before February 2015

Nyyn

Re: FLD Temple Wurm

I'd like to report a hacker named "ninja".

I have no video camera.

Every time I eat him as wurmer, 5 seconds later he just spawns into the arena again.
He can touch keys, but once I killed all the survivors except him, I somehow won.

I got really agitated >.<

#127 Before February 2015

Panic

Random suggestion. If a wurmer has idled for too long, they get kicked a new guy gets picked. But the other person is still there. Can you make it so that those that have idled too long ar automatically labeled as AFK afterwards?

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#128 Before February 2015

rocktheworld313

FloddyFosh wrote:

- Grey temple - Players destroy by tapping them 5 times, and portal destroys by going through them

I can't destroy them at all.

Last edited by rocktheworld313 (Mar 2 2013 4:49:26 pm)

#129 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

I have a few suggestions:

- (Rare) As a wurm, you eat a switch (purple block) before a player touches it. If you do, players can't damage you for 30 seconds.

- When damaged, the wurm is immobilized for a half a second.

- In the stats, you could add: "total damage dealt to the wurm: ..."

- When the wurm eats someone who is moving, the wurm takes 1 damage upon impact.

Those are my suggestions //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

#130 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

Updated the leaderboards //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile, also added survivor ratio //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#131 Before February 2015

Redhat

Please, use /killemall instead of /reset
I want to keep my blue coins //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

@EDIT
NEW GLITCH!!!
333yk5g.jpg

Master1 saw it
I managed to float with only two arrows
I do not know how I did it

Last edited by RedHat (Mar 6 2013 9:07:00 pm)

LEVfOrl.png

#132 Before February 2015

arteem

^ that's an old glitch, you have to get to arrows from a platform so it is like an elevator.

#133 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

Guys; don't complain about non-chats idling in the wurmer's box, it gives you a free win //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#134 Before February 2015

SuperStar11179912

Here's what I think of Temple Wurm. Another great idea by Floddy that brought me back to EE once again.:) Great job floddy, this was a great level to play, and now here's some ideas for it.;)
Leaderboards: How about damage done as a survivor and crowns collected?
Crown: Instead of adding HP (wurm) or Dig (survivor) you can make it random from your ideas and these ones listed below.
Survivors-
Dig: The usual dig you already have. However, make it last 2 minutes instead of infinite otherwise it's almost impossible for the wurmer to catch him when he's the last one alive and using a specific strategy (not mentioning otherwise it will be overused)
Freeze: Stops the wurm & blocks for 10 seconds, allowing a chance to escape.
Burn: Destroys all blue blocks and vines.
Lightning: Use the spacebar and all blocks, water, whatever it is to the left, right, above, and below you will disappear.
Drain: The wurmer slowly loses HP until the person who got this powerup dies.
Ghost: All hazards disappear for 5 seconds then reappear.

Wurm-
Healthy: Instead of just gaining HP right away, you will gradually gain HP at a good speed until someone hits a red key.
Insta-Specials: Allows you to quickly use 3 specials.
Minions: 2 very small wurms controlled by the bot help you for 10 seconds.
Avalanche: Random blocks show up much more often for 20 seconds.
Speedy: The wurm moves faster for 10 seconds.

Also, I noticed that the wurm doesn't respond right away when you use the arrow keys or spacebar. Any way to fix that? Also, how are these ideas?:cool:

#135 Before February 2015

Kentiya
Website

SuperStar11179912 wrote:

Also, I noticed that the wurm doesn't respond right away when you use the arrow keys or spacebar. Any way to fix that?

There is no way to fix that, it happens because it takes time for the signal of you moving to go to the server, then to the bot, then the bot reacts, it sends that to the server, then that goes to you. It's called latency and it's a major issue in many multiplayer games.

kentiya-cartoony-120.png
Kentiya / Atikyne — EE & EEU lead artist 2018-2020

#136 Before February 2015

Nyyn

:\ I haven't seen any of the levels open for quite a while...

#137 Before February 2015

Head5hot

Cool I Like It But Portals Forever Catching Me!! But Still I Like It Its Awesome! I Playing It All Day But My Internet Crashing :/ xD Please Visit My Everybody Edits Profile: www.everybodyedits.com/profile/?/head5hot Oh Yea What Bot Is This? I Want Make Somthing Like This. Please Reply It!!!

#138 Before February 2015

capasha

Maybe you should make the bot a bit better. http://pastebin.com/J665aK4G

#139 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

doh wrote:

Maybe you should try not to be an **** and break other people's fun.

Ofcourse I know it's easy hackable/cheatable, it's not like i'm coding something for a big company which needs extraordinary security stuff. I'm doing this for others to enjoy EE in a different way, but there are always scriptkiddies like you who think they are smart and destroy other people's work.

No wonder EE is dying and I remember again why I quit creating stuff for EE.
You know what you should do? Stop pointing out the flaws and problems in other people's work which aren't hard for programmers like you and me to find and create cheats for them and spread them to the people which don't know of these problems, but come with some code and solutions which actually helps people to make their work better and make this place a lot more enjoyable.

#140 Before February 2015

ugotpwned

FloddyFosh wrote:
doh wrote:

Ofcourse I know it's easy hackable/cheatable, it's not like i'm coding something for a big company which needs extraordinary security stuff. I'm doing this for others to enjoy EE in a different way, but there are always scriptkiddies like you who think they are smart and destroy other people's work.

You know what you should do? Stop pointing out the flaws and problems in other people's work which aren't hard for programmers like you and me to find and create cheats for them and spread them to the people which don't know of these problems, but come with some code and solutions which actually helps people to make their work better and make this place a lot more enjoyable.

Last edited by UgotPwned (Aug 9 2013 4:56:39 pm)

#141 Before February 2015

rocktheworld313

FloddyFosh wrote:
doh wrote:

Floddy, we all love you! EOpYT.png Don't go!

#142 Before February 2015

ostkaka

doh wrote:

Maybe you should make the bot a bit better. http://pastebin.com/shared%20%2a%2a%2a%2a

why must you always *share* it? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

Last edited by ostkaka (Aug 10 2013 1:10:00 pm)

#143 Before February 2015

Krock

ostkaka wrote:
doh wrote:

1st side: Love trololo and having fun with EE by cheating and creating "destroyer"-botz
2nd side: Hate trololo and get frustrated about some little cheaters.
Soulation: make your bots not able to cheat (example detecting if player is near to the key X) and trololos search another world.

#144 Before February 2015

ostkaka

Krock wrote:
ostkaka wrote:
doh wrote:

1st side: Love trololo and having fun with EE by cheating and creating "destroyer"-botz
2nd side: Hate trololo and get frustrated about some little cheaters.
Soulation: make your bots not able to cheat (example detecting if player is near to the key X) and trololos search another world.

I just disslike that he must share it.

#145 Before February 2015

ostkaka

Bla blah blaha...
Just delete this

Last edited by ostkaka (Dec 27 2013 4:21:15 pm)

#146 Before February 2015

Creature

Aww,game is dead //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile i wanted play more //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

This is a false statement.

FloddyFosh 1423810103151329

Board footer