Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Falk

"Evil Moderators"

This world is dedicated to all experienced old players that have quit the game because of the weak and newly not existing adminship. In this world players have to run from the evilest and most destructive moderator, Julian Ridley as known as "MrShoe" before they get killed. They all are running to escape but they don't know that they are going straight into death. Just like the old players, they have no escape.

I personally wonder why he is not coming back just to destroy the remaining survivors.
The game's site photo disappeared since MrShoe's "vacation". That is the sign that there is not more activity and the leaders don't pay for it anymore.

The game is dead, undead I can say. Today's worlds and people are horrible. They learnt NOTHING from their ancesters. Even creating a beautiful world is in vane if there is nobody to play it so many stopped trying.

There were stories that a new company will take over EE but no one knows if that is true.
There are no messages from the "future new admin", everything is just a hope.
Maybe a false hope.

So today the remaining persons wait ... and wait ... and wait. For what? Nobody knows exactly.

jw9o-2v-38b3.png
People involved:      Fire artwork: Stagecrew
                                                       Minis: Falk & Blackdeath
                                                        Art: Falk

Normal EE: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWbRCCJnkfbkI
Beta EE: http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWbRCCJnkfbkI

Last edited by Falk (Jan 29 2014 8:04:08 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Noctis

Re: "Evil Moderators"

Yikes! There's a lot of hype in here!

Brian Meidell is the owner of Mr. Shoe's company. Once they focus on EE, EE will bring its long lost glory. And

The game is dead, undead I can say. Today's worlds and people are horrible. They learnt NOTHING from their ancesters. Even creating a beautiful world is in vane if there is nobody to play it so many stopped trying.

Pretty mean to say, but worlds being made today are still good. Technological Terror by Boh, it also had many players enter it, and please check my thread to Atilla's player online checker. You'll be surprised to see the results!

Here is my creation of "The Void". Its minigames aren't done though.
lXSWCPI.png]

Of course, once updates are on us, EE will restore. You've all heard the saying: "One can't manage it all."

Anyway, the level aside is nice, but the fire to blue coin is way too linear. Very few players accomplished it. But anyway, funny concept :+1 rep:

Last edited by Noctis (Jan 25 2014 1:34:07 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

Falk

Itsmeandersonlol wrote:

Brian Meidell is the owner of Mr. Shoe's company. Once they focus on EE, EE will bring its long lost glory.

If I would get a penny for every time I heard that I would have enough money to maintain EE myself.
I tried a small e-mail myself. Didn't get an answer for about 1 month. No one knows exactly what is happening.

Itsmeandersonlol wrote:

Pretty mean to say, but worlds being made today are still good. Technological Terror by Boh, it also had many players enter it, and please check my thread to Atilla's player online checker. You'll be surprised to see the results!

Here is my creation of "The Void". Its minigames aren't done though.
]http://i.imgur.com/lXSWCPI.png]

I was meaning the new player generation's new worlds. Who is part of the "Old players" category?
The people who played in the past, some of them since the very beginning, and got remembered (For a reason, obviously) or are still playing and are known as experienced players. Their worlds were perfect, even with no fancy crap like today. But the new player's world are totally and, with no regrets, stupid.

Itsmeandersonlol wrote:

Of course, once updates are on us, EE will restore. You've all heard the saying: "One can't manage it all."

"One can't manage it all." - I know, there is a group protesting against this indifference of the moderators. They even got into Shoe's account, but nothing. EE has very small chances to restore and if so, how are you gonna inform or convince all players that have quit to be active again? Using what method? They are lost.
I still have a small hope that EE will find a cure for this situation ... and I would really want a leader that knows what he is doing and doesn't get bored of some PEOPLE.

Last edited by Falk (Jan 25 2014 2:15:04 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Noctis

Again, use this link to search whoever you want, so you can know the last time they were online. You'll be surprised.... I can't believe most of the memorable old players haven't quit EE.

#5 Before February 2015

Falk

Active means that someone is playing at least once in a week not in 1 year.
Some of them are not even loading.
I only saw about 6 old players nowadays.

P.S.: I knew about that site.

Last edited by Falk (Jan 25 2014 2:30:58 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

Noctis

Some of them are not even loading.

Did you use all lowercase letters?

#7 Before February 2015

Creature

MrShoe is not evilest mod in ee, some of his updates is cool, Mrvoid only did some useless updates and quit.

This is a false statement.

#8 Before February 2015

Falk

Creature wrote:

MrShoe is not evilest mod in ee.
Mrvoid only did some useless updates and quit.

MrVoid was meant to conduct EE while Shoe is gone. Even if he was not there MrShoe was
supposed to come back after, I don't know, 1 year?!
MrVoid also had no time of doing updates, he was in charge for only 2 weeks.
Some say Shoe and Void are the same person and that MrVoid was only created by Julian because people started to hate him because of the Beta replacement.

Creature wrote:

Some of his updates is cool.

P.S.: Improve your language.

Last edited by Falk (Feb 24 2014 9:21:27 am)

#9 Before February 2015

Creature

falk wrote:

Creature wrote:

English is not my first language, so, respect that.

This is a false statement.

#10 Before February 2015

Falk

Creature wrote:
falk wrote:

Creature wrote:

English is not my first language, so, respect that.

English is not my first language too, in fact it's my fourth. And I learnt it completely from the internet.
Years of shame while others were bullying me. But I am proud of me.
Respect THAT.

#11 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

Dude, this level is cool as F***! (No offense!) ;D True, true though... I finished this EPICAL level but I don't want to release it to the public because EE is so underpopulated, so I feel that my EPIC CONCEPT level will be super underplayed/underappreciated, so I'm not releasing it until EE gets more popular. Shame, shame. 3:>

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#12 Before February 2015

Falk

Glad you like it Ipwner, someone had to do a world like this explaining the situation. And I took the liberty, being very **** of the new moderator's "great" work.

Falk1423810262151170

Board footer