Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Falk

"The EE Maze"

??? "The EE Maze" ???

jw9o-3d-5ef0.png

Just a quick world of a medium 63x49 pixels/blocks labyrinth.
                                        I spent about 1 hour to do it, not too much. The next world will be bigger I swear.
                                        I think this maze is special because it contains overlapped paths.
                                        The system is pretty simple, nothing that portals can't do.

Have fun playing and don't let yourself caught by the undead warrior that haunts
                                        the gateways of the EE labyrinth!

pfsu4bhgmw_thumb.jpg

??? World updated! ???

If you thought this maze was easy try your luck now.
                                               It is 80% harder now because of some *cough* secret *cough* changes.
                                               You will never finish this maze, good luck out there!

People involved:      Falk - Structure of the maze
                                                                                              Cakeje - Portal System
                                                                                              Tomkazaz - Testing

Last edited by Falk (Apr 5 2014 5:29:23 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Creature

Re: "The EE Maze"

CUeYO7a.png
Good job!
You forget link( http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW1QG0Ry8mbEI)

Last edited by Creature (Mar 17 2014 12:50:43 pm)

This is a false statement.

#3 Before February 2015

Falk

??? World Updated! ???

Last edited by Falk (Apr 4 2014 2:05:26 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Anch

Just asking, but why do you always talk in bold?

Falk1423810658150774

Board footer