Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Koto

Trail Blazer

qDViFlj.png

Race through Ancient China in a fun running styled map.   It may be short, buts it's how I use it that will get you excited. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
The goal is to run throughout the map, nonstop without dying.   You can use checkpoints, via the switch, but you won't get the full experience, and will only be awarded with a cake, and no trophy.   The map is also set up to where you can race a friend, once you've mastered it.
Special Thanks to Boh, who did the majority of the art in the map.   Also, thanks to Stagecrew for helping out on parts of the art, and Drock2308 for the rope bridge.   I believe DCLevels may have helped improve a few things, I don't really remember, and buzzerbee helped make the winroom.

Link is in the image, have fun!  

Last edited by KingOfTheOzone (Mar 28 2014 4:53:53 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Anch

Re: Trail Blazer

I swear there was more posts then this... anyway good job on this.

#3 Before February 2015

Urban

9eeadVE.gif
Lots of fun. Great art quality, fantastic game-play.

#4 Before February 2015

lickagoat

mkXH6G9.png
Well, since I haven't posted yet I will now. I found this level to be quite easy and simple.

#5 Before February 2015

Koto

Bump cause why not

Koto1423810762150670

Board footer