Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1176 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Re: Floddy DigBot "I Can Dig It"

arteem wrote:

That awkward moment when you have 12 diamonds 12 rubys 1 painite etc. and die :/

Maybe you should develop something like a spell that you can activate, go to portal and dont die? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Or just use store underground spell.

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#1177 Before February 2015

arteem

BuzzerBee wrote:
arteem wrote:

That awkward moment when you have 12 diamonds 12 rubys 1 painite etc. and die :/

Maybe you should develop something like a spell that you can activate, go to portal and dont die? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Or just use store underground spell.

Hm Yus. Didn't remember that somehow o.o
Ty for remembering. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#1178 Before February 2015

guuser

its on now:D but got a birthday party... but ill come online this evening again i think //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#1179 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

hey floddy people are leaving digbot because of many reasons. but one that comes up the most is failing to update the bot. the dig bot has gotten a little bland. Please update soon

If you would like me to make a bot for you, go here.

#1180 Before February 2015

Muffin

1337 coal baby! I think I'll stick with that for a while...

#1181 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

^ first 1337 posts now 1337 coal, what will you 1337 next!

#1182 Before February 2015

guuser

the bot crashes alot of times... like now floddyfosh left and the world is still full of tunnels and stuff. maybe a update soon?

#1183 Before February 2015

coopb

Hey, i bought the XP pre block spell about 2 weeks ago, do you know where it is?

Last edited by coopb (Aug 27 2012 12:12:08 pm)

#1184 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

Floddy is working on a new bot and i think he works on it while he is running fld dig bot thats why its crashing and he hasent had time to give people the spells they ordered

If you would like me to make a bot for you, go here.

#1185 Before February 2015

SuperStar11179912

Please update the bot soon, this level is just not the same when there isnt anything new. I noticed that the shop prices are insane. Increase the sell price a bit. Also, make an update that you can find coins underground.
Yellow Mineral- 1 coin
Factory Box- Coin Box (5 or 10 coins)
Also, make it possible to find spells , like the gift blocks (make them rare though)
EDIT: heres an idea for a spell...
MOU-More Ores Underground- It does what the name says, ores will show up more often in your layer.
ORM- Ore Magnet- If an ore is 3 blocks away from you (or closer) then it shows up as if you found it

Last edited by SuperStar11179912 (Aug 29 2012 1:11:37 am)

#1186 Before February 2015

TheIrritatingPenguin

Hasn't been on for a couple of days, any reason why?

#1187 Before February 2015

idoatsmon

SuperStar11179912 wrote:

Please update the bot soon, this level is just not the same when there isnt anything new. I noticed that the shop prices are insane. Increase the sell price a bit. Also, make an update that you can find coins underground.
Yellow Mineral- 1 coin
Also, make it possible to find spells , like the gift blocks (make them rare though)
MOU-More Ores Underground- It does what the name says, ores will show up more often in your layer.
ORM- Ore Magnet- If an ore is 3 blocks away from you (or closer) then it shows up as if you found it

the ORM spell is like SHO but better so only you can see them, well kinda

#1188 Before February 2015

Falk

This is a nice game but the bot should kick the non-chats too because the lag is kicking the real players , the chatters ... I lost a lot of things because this reason ...        //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

Nice one FloodyFosh !

#1189 Before February 2015

guuser

owh i hope this will be on one day... EE is boring without shift or digbot (and some cool bosses)

#1190 Before February 2015

TheIrritatingPenguin

Woah... forums down for ages, happy to say no with Fld! Just a quick suggestion, for a spell

TLA- Teleport Layer! Teleport to a layer of your choice from the top, 5 use's (or something! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink)

MFO- Money For Ores! Get the same amount of coins as xp for everything!

I've got to go, add more later! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#1191 Before February 2015

idoatsmon

TheIrritatingPenguin wrote:

Woah... forums down for ages, happy to say no with Fld! Just a quick suggestion, for a spell

TLA- Teleport Layer! Teleport to a layer of your choice from the top, 5 use's (or something! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink)

MFO- Money For Ores! Get the same amount of coins as xp for everything!

I've got to go, add more later! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

LOVED the idea of the TLA spell TheIrritatingPenguin

plus i have some ideas for some spells:

(there kinda same but a little different)

1. SFM - Sell For More -   sell ores for more money (in the next 10 sells or something).

2. BWL - Buy With Less - buy ores with less money(in the next 10 buys or something).

QUOTE IF YOU LIKE THE IDEAS !

Last edited by idoatsmon (Sep 21 2012 3:45:07 pm)

#1192 Before February 2015

MutantPower

SuperStar11179912 wrote:

Yellow Mineral- 1 coin

You can get spells from chests or lamps, I got OTE once from a chest //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#1193 Before February 2015

idoatsmon

floddyfosh i have a good idea for a new "i can dig it" level.

make a little one with like 3 layers in a "large space" world

#1194 Before February 2015

King Mabel

so this is only for chats right?sorry dude its cool but i cant do any!cuz its with chat

#1195 Before February 2015

Roma075

LOL and this is only for chat? or without chat :'(

#1196 Before February 2015

Dozer789

Floddyfosh i donated $5 and my ee username is Dozer789, and do you need my paypal email to verify?

#1197 Before February 2015

henks15

like this level but ban :/

#1198 Before February 2015

Everglade

Agh, Floddy!

I don't know if you read this thread anymore, but i keep getting this bloody error message saying "Client doesn't match server" or something like that, and then it proceeds to kick me off!     I lost 8 diamond in my bag because of this message kicking me off!   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Everglade (Sep 27 2012 1:50:36 pm)

#1199 Before February 2015

Everglade

For goodness sake, it just happened again after i had 2 chests in my bag!     This is ridiculously unfair for me...   :/

Floddy, could you please at least look into how this could have poissibly happened?   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I have a screen capture of the Error Message, but wish there was a way of uploading it from my desktop rather than having to register   to Photobucket or something just to enter an url for the pic to be in the message... :/

Last edited by Everglade (Sep 27 2012 10:07:39 pm)

#1200 Before February 2015

Dozer789

Floddyfosh i don't like the donator pickax because i would've know it took lives to use i would've never donated that much, you should change it.

EDIT: i just bought a LIB (Lives Per Block)
and also i little while ago i bought a DOE (Dots Everywhere)
Can you please credit these?

Last edited by Dozer789 (Sep 28 2012 6:15:05 am)

Moukdaboss1426888077484995

Board footer