Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Kirby

Re: Who are in your friends list?

bass5098
brawler700
icecweam
polis
well
nou
soccernub
sykoblaze
mindspark
eeninja
kingoftheozone
shift

#27 Before February 2015

Updated my previous post.

#28 Before February 2015

Bobyy

On my friendlist for Bobyy I have: xJeex, Atmosphere, JumpinJack, Kankurou, Helvi (good EE friend and amazing aritst), Slawthe, Stubby, Awzzomedude (awesome artist), Nickolai, Boh (amazing artist), Kuech, Jemhun, Bliske, Loonely (might get deleted due to inactivity), 5tagecrew, Benje00, Number1KirbyFan1O, Deetz, HoneyBuckles44 (awesome artist), and Arceus64.

On my friend list for EENinja I have: Creative, Helvi, Hytres1, Shift, Deadlord, Pyromaniac, DKLevels, Kaosslasher, Drock2308, KingOfTheOzone, Jadelclemens, 0176, ShyGuy, Kingjamstar, Ckjr, Soccerfreak006, Iganigaishanishika, and Kirby.

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#29 Before February 2015

Bimps

Yay I' at the top of Krazy's <3. I'm also adding soccerfreak06, no hatehappy anymore 3:

#30 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Bimps1002 wrote:

Yay I' at the top of Krazy's <3.

I put them in no particular order...

#31 Before February 2015

Bimps

Yesh, that's the point :3

#32 Before February 2015

Flobalob

Reymysterio2209 - ZM12G.png <-- First person I met after getting chat. He's awesome. He had chat before me, but we joined at pretty much the same time.
Raon - y1DL <-- I Met him through my thread, EE block men (link in signature). He is who I have met most of my friends through, and we see each other a lot now.
Beerman77 - KEeqi.png <-- I was making worlds with Raon, and he was helping. Since he is non-chat we needed to be friends to talk. Like Raon, I see him a lot. People think I'm talking to myself in levels, when really, I'm talking to him.
Mathy - OAkA <-- I met him in his level, 'Underground Adventure', along with Sensei1. He likes me so much because I am a non-rage-quitter and am one of the only people to finish his world.
Sensei1 - yzo6g.png <-- Met him at the same time as Mathy. Mathy went afk and Sensei1 was the only other god there, and we just became friends. I'm also friends with him on Mario Kart Wii. (We're currently tied 4-4 but I'll get him).
Treejoe4 - Yn8I7.png <-- I joined Raon in a world he was making that was owned by Treejoe4. He is English like me, and now him, Raon, Beerman77, Alezz and I are making a level called 'Warzone'.
Artistjr5000 - OAkA <-- He needed something done with EE artist in a level, so I said I could help. We happened to cross paths in another level, and he suggested we be friends.
Alezz - OAkA <-- Met him through Raon/Treejoe4. I don't see him much, except when we're in 'Warzone'. He's a lot younger than me so that contributes.
Supermouk - OAkA <-- Gustav9797 hacked our accounts, so we were both yelling at him at the same time on Tinychat. We became friends there, and met back up in 'Underground Adventure' by Mathy. (Yes, we got our accounts back within 10 minutes).

~In order of when I added them. I think. All are chat except Beerman77. The people I would like to add are as follows (if you're on the list, PM me so I can add you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile):

Ratburntro44 <-- Oldest friend of VortexWars, recommended me here. (We are 2 of the oldest players of that game).
Oranj <-- Her, Darkstar32, WCrew and I all became the best of friends in Darkstar32's RPG level. The good times.
Darkstar32 <-- ^That. Also, he helped me make my very own RPG.
WCrew <-- Doesn't really remember much of Oranj, Darkstar32 or me, but still considered a good friend.
TheGame <-- One of the first members of XC Crew, I still see her from time to time.
Kreaper <-- Leader of XC Crew (I was co-leader, but the crew is dead now).
Assassin <-- Has a couple of accounts, but was referred to in XC Crew as this. He did all the graphics for XC Crew.
Meir96 <-- A mod of XC Crew whom I became pretty good friends with.
McrMcrMcr <-- Old friend of XC Crew, never actually joined, but helped us a lot and was considered a member.
Slayer <-- Met him at the same time as Reymysterio2209. He doesn't play anymore. At least, I haven't seen him.
TheEditor <-- Became friends in his level, 'Cloud Reserve Bank' (changes with every update), I'm one of the few people who finished it.
Megalamb <-- Met in his level, 'A Musical Interlude'. Trusts me and gave me the code there and in 'Musically Melodious'.
Zalgryth <-- Met at the same time as Megalamb, he got the code too. I was one of the first people to test his bot, EE artist.
Benjaminsen <-- Lawl.
TakoMan02 <-- He doesn't know me, but he is similar to me in pretty much every way (including age).

The only reason I haven't already added these people (excluding the last 2) is because I haven't seen them in a while, and so haven't been able to talk to them. That or I can't be bothered.

Last edited by Flobalob (Aug 8 2012 3:48:19 am)

#33 Before February 2015

denteza

5tageCrew/Ohho
TheRealGtaa
Vous
UltraBass
Grove16
XXXNomadaXXX
Wallacenew
XFlamex/Flamex
Allerulez
Philipg1
Wiktoria
Henks15
Ktostam450
Teresa
Ise247
EverybodyEditsFTW
Zumza123
SuperMan1
Wormman

#34 Before February 2015

guynm

ok.. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

flamex
philipg1
basiscool
therealgtaa
vous
gamingguy
blackspider
wiktoria
ultrabass
idoatsmon
deetz
jan12345
xhiddenx
osmans
wallacenew
hytres1
killingpepper123
BRUNOFELIPE

Last edited by guynm (Aug 8 2012 4:24:31 am)

#35 Before February 2015

ktostam450

Mine:
1. Denteza
2. Bennyboy1261
3. Wormman
4. Henks15
5. BubexXD
6. 5tagecrew (Ohho)
7. Wiktoria
8. Kankurou
9. Blackspider
10. Rold1212
11. Allerulez
12. XflameX
13. Killj0y
14. Philipg1

#36 Before February 2015

Honeybuckles44

OrangeCrix //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
xJeex<3
Bobyy
Doh<3
BuzzerBee<3
Theditor<3
Nickolai
Thecoolguy
Toby //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
MacandCheese<3
LuckyPucker<3
Dazz<3
Cylo
MonoKarmaz
GamingGuy
Atmosphere
RDash<3
xZeldax<3
ShowPath<3
GlitchFgt
This is 19 people but do to a glitch person on my FL, (I think someone I tried to delete then refreshed before it deleted) I can't add one more. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#37 Before February 2015

Mac and Cheese

Honeybuckles44
Tekrion
Dragoon15
Legacy
Toby
Cmg2
Demon46256
Rubixguy
Xzeldax
Wackydude
Minimania
Fuuzy98
Neptune1846
Firecrackericebreak
Macbot
Dgbot
Tsf14

Last edited by Mac and Cheese (Aug 21 2012 3:24:13 pm)

#38 Before February 2015

ani

Asurch
OrangeCrix
Doh
Robban39
SupaDorf24
Matt
ThuggishPrune
Kingjamstar
Zacoist
EEDD
Ckjr
Addi
XjeeX
Theddybear

ヽ(•‿•)ノ    ❤ ♬ ✩    t u t u r u !~    ✧☁ ☂    ヽ(•‿•)ノ

#39 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

None.

#40 Before February 2015

express50
bimps1002
addi
allerulez
bobithan
mrscaniav8super
yamlika263
explozion
duckman
wezza
eeninja
fer22f
angelboy
kingoftheozone
kirby
atmosphere
fuzzysocks
thwinkt
wambo

(edited, added kirby)

#41 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

I don't see why anyone would waste time typing up their friends on their friends list or why anyone would care. G=

Last edited by ipwner (Aug 9 2012 6:59:27 pm)

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#42 Before February 2015

SilverStar
EE Homegirl

ipwner wrote:

I don't see why anyone would waste time typing up their friends on their friends list or why anyone would care. G=

Stalker reasons? I enjoy reading these because I don't know everyone, and it helps by knowing who they hang out with. So yes, stalker reasons. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

1oGNJTH.gif

#43 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

SilverStar29 wrote:
ipwner wrote:

Stalker reasons? I enjoy reading these because I don't know everyone, and it helps by knowing who they hang out with. So yes, stalker reasons. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Oh! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile -Files restraining order-

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#44 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

BuzzerBee
Bimps1002
Zoey2070
Bobithan
KRAZYMAN50
deetz
Addi
a3person
OrangeCrix (one of them who thinks the Illuminati is out to get everyone, lol)
Cola1
Surf
Simpleguest
TakoMan02
Wolfexile
Stubby
Atmosphere

Updated (although I didn't update my post).
That's 16 people now.   If I know you but don't have you, my e-mail's on the side of the post.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#45 Before February 2015

Sixty Seven

Spinza (Friend/ Crew Owner)
DamianPwns (Epic dorky friend/ Programmer)
Flobalob (Friend)
Kaosslasher (Man-bunny)
Skyler (Friend/ Crew friend/ Member)
Misterstupid (Music friend/ Friend/ Helper)
Supermouk (Music sidekick/ Friend)
Polak1997 (Would have Omri on my friendslist but he's such a lazyass and won't request me. Good friend though)

Old nubby nubs: Raon TreeJoe4

#46 Before February 2015

jenyafio100

riddlebot and waddledee99 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by jenyafio100 (Aug 16 2012 5:26:22 am)

#47 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

minimania, deetz, Bobyy, DarkCrewAdminProfile (my alt), and C3po345, all became friends in that order.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#48 Before February 2015

rocktheworld313

Pikachitu, Sykoblaze, Coolz, and Mindspark. That's it... WevBh.png

#49 Before February 2015

Deetz

Nickolai
Bwanter015
MRBOOGAWESOMe
Arceus64
Doomy64
Guynm
Krazyman50
Soccerfreak006
32OrtonEdge32dh
NaztyRushz
Minimania
N1KF
Bobyy
Legoking2000

And that is all.

Friend me at <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="b5d1d0d0c1cff5d1dcc6c5dac6c1d4d7d9d09bd6dad8">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> if you want I guess

#50 Before February 2015

meep805

A few random people I hardly know but I have...

Wengie2
Seanlego7
Bubblegum395
Theswagger
Ramy
Saherramy
Vmoyd
Sonicwaves

That's all, anyone wanna add me? I'm quite empty at the moment //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by meep805 (Aug 27 2012 11:05:42 am)

TaskManager1520601834698461

Board footer