Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#801 Before February 2015

MKOIUN1

Re: Floddy DigBot "I Can Dig It"

plzzzzz floddy come to your level more often so we (me) can get are spell i pad for   cas i dont wana get ripted off so plz come to ur level plzzzzzzzz:|:|:|:):(

Last edited by MKOIUN1 (Jun 14 2012 2:46:21 am)

#802 Before February 2015

Kirby

The vast empire evolved from natives hitting the earth with their almighty fists. They soon realized that it isnt the blocks simplicity, but its elagancy allowing the natives to always hit the block the same amount of times. After a decade of sillyness yet future professions, a young, bold man invented what these natives referred to as a pick. with this pick he reduced the taps for hitting the blocks yet increased the population of the diggers, when they realized they could marked these goods and picks for a price that would let them hire other diggers. With these graceful yet fierce picks, these natives would dig deeper, to what they called layer 2, while their family praised their almighty god, floddy, and thanked him for giving the ability to dig. Their god rewarded them back with chests, the scarce yet useful urbanity, aquired by the luckiest diggers. They would unfasten the lock with the tip of their prestigous pick and reveal the contents inside, or they could keep the chest sealed in case their devil, ostkaka, mesmerized floddy to place nothing in the chest. As horrible and painful as it seems, it still happened in their land, which they soon named, FLD DigBot IcanDigiT.

Ostkaka was gaining power, using his brutal force to force the community of diggers to leave the place, and once floddy was mesmerized, trying to put his broken world back together, ostkaka added something that would kill the players, what the natives named the snake.

As the snake was brutally saddening, it also made the people of IcanDigiT exited, as this snake left a trail of blocks that could be redug, as the process of th digging life continues.

The war between floddy and ostkaka rages on. Who will win?

#803 Before February 2015

BossCreaterof2011

Problem Resolved

And also the crown thing works //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile thanks for the hint

Last edited by BossCreaterof2011 (Jun 14 2012 2:47:02 pm)

#804 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

killingpepper123 wrote:
Different55 wrote:

No, I <3 OTE. I'm only at layer four, but it takes 5 taps to get one block dug.
That's not what I said at all, I asked where is everyone getting spells. I've only ever had 2 spells, both RLL, and one of them was given to me by floddy and the other was !claimed. Where the heck did Dylan get a few spells?

Since DylanDaSkater is rich in-game and out-game, he can buy them with the shop and the PayPal thing. Plus, the !claim is gone. So the only way you can have spells is by

buying

them.

Lol was that center, red, etc... buying word

+... SHA-BLAM! *bunnys head explode...You know what that mean, right? Bunnys hunt is open! Yar! Different55: Watch you ears! YAR!

Hmmm, do you have any kind of proof im rich? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Im actually pretty poor //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#805 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

DylanDaSkater wrote:
killingpepper123 wrote:
Different55 wrote:

That's not what I said at all, I asked where is everyone getting spells. I've only ever had 2 spells, both RLL, and one of them was given to me by floddy and the other was !claimed. Where the heck did Dylan get a few spells?

Since DylanDaSkater is rich in-game and out-game, he can buy them with the shop and the PayPal thing. Plus, the !claim is gone. So the only way you can have spells is by

buying

them.

+... SHA-BLAM! *bunnys head explode...You know what that mean, right? Bunnys hunt is open! Yar! Different55: Watch you ears! YAR!

Hmmm, do you have any kind of proof im rich? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Im actually pretty poor //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I see, I see, eheheh... Hey, where is my PM?

Also, I'm leveling pretty slow, but I'm enjoying the level.

#806 Before February 2015

Kirby

Dylan, i have no proof your rich, just crazy

You have the big spender

#807 Before February 2015

Bimps

Different55 wrote:
Bimps1002 wrote:

Me please! Chests are my life, they give me everything I ever wanted! IF I DIDN'T GET THAT CHEST I WOULD DIE!

So... how much is that worth in Digbot?

What do you mean?

#808 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I'm selling the chest

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#809 Before February 2015

BossCreaterof2011

Different55 wrote:

I'm selling the chest

ill buy the chest, you name your price

#810 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

>_____>
I don't have a price. It's hard to judge what it's worth because it's possibly empty.

- ShinsukeIto

#811 Before February 2015

Bimps

I'll pay you some emeralds or something, name the price. And then give my ores back if it's empty.

#812 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

Shift wrote:
idoatsmon wrote:
BossCreaterof2011 wrote:

As it says on the Main Post it says that so the Donator pick isn't to OP it will do that

it is still idiotic :/

Um, yeah, I just found that out too... I thought the other special picks took lives, not donator! I had over 400 lives, and now none. Why the hell would I want the donator pick now? Floddy, is there any chance that could you please change this? This has made me quit playing the level altogether.

I certainly wouldn't recommend that anyone get the pick until this is changed.

if you would just elive your bag every once and a while it would make it alot easier.

If you would like me to make a bot for you, go here.

#813 Before February 2015

theditor

Floddy...
Y u no open digbot? :C

#814 Before February 2015

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Oh no. I dont have chat //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#815 Before February 2015

XXXAdventurerXXX

this is getting boring
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

#816 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

You've been warned for spamming.

- ShinsukeIto

#817 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I was considering donatin, but the amounts are all in euro (not pounds, is it?). Unless paypal converts my USD into Euro and gives that to you, I don't think I can donate :c

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#818 Before February 2015

Undead04

JadElClemens wrote:

I was considering donatin, but the amounts are all in euro (not pounds, is it?). Unless paypal converts my USD into Euro and gives that to you, I don't think I can donate :c

I asked the same thing in a PM to Floddy. He said PayPal should automatically convert USD into Euros, or any other currency you use.

DylanDaSkater wrote:
killingpepper123 wrote:
Different55 wrote:

buying

them.

I saw you use a Donator pickaxe. I also saw someone mention you have a big spender.

Last edited by Undead04 (Jun 15 2012 12:55:32 pm)

#819 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

JadElClemens wrote:

if you use google chrome then translate the whole web page to english not dutch it converts the currency too so put in 6.25

If you would like me to make a bot for you, go here.

#820 Before February 2015

Detonater

JadElClemens wrote:

Well I have Google Chrome, and it translated everything for me, and I was able to donate with my mom's credit card. It's not that hard.

#821 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I'd rather leave it untranslated and deal with it than use chrome.

- ShinsukeIto

#822 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

I bought the donator yesterday. I'll PM you the E-mail so you can give it to me, ok?

#823 Before February 2015

Everglade

Different55 wrote:

I'd rather leave it untranslated and deal with it than use chrome.

You mad?   Chrome beats all browsers by far..

#824 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

Undead04 wrote:
DylanDaSkater wrote:
killingpepper123 wrote:

buying

them.

I saw you use a Donator pickaxe. I also saw someone mention you have a big spender.

That means what? For all you know, I could have hacked big spender

#825 Before February 2015

Undead04

DylanDaSkater wrote:
Undead04 wrote:
DylanDaSkater wrote:

That means what? For all you know, I could have hacked big spender

Then why wouldn't you hack the Diamond? And how would you have the Donator anyway?

*inb4argument*
*inb4quotepyramid*

Moukdaboss1426888077484995

Board footer