Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#626 Before February 2015

skullz17

Re: Floddy DigBot "I Can Dig It"

I wish you could buy xp. Why did I lose 272 xp when I got hit by the snake? To me that's too much. I was level 4 and I still am, but with 100xp!

EDIT: Woah the total dug is over 23 million!!

Last edited by skullz16 (Jun 4 2012 5:37:30 am)

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#627 Before February 2015

kingjamstar

Skullz16 If you get lives it wont take your xp

#628 Before February 2015

skullz17

I know but 272 to me is a bit too much.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#629 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Nubs need to learn how to run. You guys weren't here when the snake was a stalker. It would go right by you... come back... go by... then turn several sharp turns and get you as you run away. Now if it turns towards you, you sidestep... and it goes by. No stalking. Occasionally it turns toward you, and then turns away right in front of you. Besides, the snake is lovable enough.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#630 Before February 2015

AsurcH

We love snaeks. Snaeks are awsum. I want moar snaeks in this world. Alike 50 is gud.
PS: you have a typo in original post. Near donate buttons there are 2 DLC. one of them should be DLL.

Last edited by AsurcH (Jun 4 2012 6:23:14 am)

#631 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

Zakleo wrote:

If you don't get rid of that RUDDY SNAKE... I will shove my face in a fan...

Do it, you wont.

#632 Before February 2015

JH4EVA

If I donate, how long would it take to get the pickaxe?

#633 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Your bot hates me. I say anything, and it will tell me to relog. My ID goes up every time I do. Right now my ID is... 277. But it will go up 1-3 more next time I relog.
*say something*
[DB] Person with id 268, please relog...
*relog*
*say something*
[DB] Person with id 269, please relog...
*relog*
*say something*
[DB] Person with id 271, please relog...
*relog*
*say something*
[DB] Person with id 273, please relog...
*relog*
*say something*
[DB] Person with id 274, please relog...
*relog*
*say something*
[DB] Person with id 277, please relog...
*rage*
*complain*
*tries again after hitting submit*
EDIT:
DIFFERENT55: I bet I have to relog again
[DB] Person with id 287, please relog...
DIFFERENT55: Wow
DIFFERENT55: How did I know?
*quit*

- ShinsukeIto

#634 Before February 2015

Zakleo

I kinda feel sorry for XXXAdventurerXXX... He spent all day playing, and I made a trade with him, and he unstored everything from his bank, and ran into a snake. He had like 3 sapphires and 1 emmerald, 50 gold, 20 silver, 40 coal. And he lost it all.

#635 Before February 2015

Everglade

Zakleo wrote:

I kinda feel sorry for XXXAdventurerXXX... He spent all day playing, and I made a trade with him, and he unstored everything from his bank, and ran into a snake. He had like 3 sapphires and 1 emmerald, 50 gold, 20 silver, 40 coal. And he lost it all.

Mine was worse. Lost much more than that the other day, including ores up to ruby, 5 magical chests and 2 magical lamps. Not sure if it was because i forgot to store after unstoring, or if it was an error. Either way, its not that bad. You still have your level, xp and pick axe. You can regain good ores and get satisfaction from the game again after a moment of shock / disappointment.   I find most of the ores in your bank are coal and iron and many less rare ores which are almost useless, apart from making lives. Which i had plenty of anyways. Which brings me to the point that i agree you should be able to sell ores (but not buy) in the shop to make better use of less rare ores that you just dump in your bank //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#636 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

Everglade wrote:
Zakleo wrote:

Mine was worse. Lost much more than that the other day, including ores up to ruby, 5 magical chests and 2 magical lamps. Not sure if it was because i forgot to store after unstoring, or if it was an error. Either way, its not that bad. You still have your level, xp and pick axe. You can regain good ores and get satisfaction from the game again after a moment of shock / disappointment.   I find most of the ores in your bank are coal and iron and many less rare ores which are almost useless, apart from making lives. Which i had plenty of anyways. Which brings me to the point that i agree you should be able to sell ores (but not buy) in the shop to make better use of less rare ores that you just dump in your bank //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Can it be worst than me? I don't think so.

Lost:

8-10 diamonds
25-30 rubies
50 emerald when I took a tri with 'em in the layers. (Bad idea, don't do it)
More useless things...

#637 Before February 2015

Everglade

killingpepper123 wrote:
Everglade wrote:
Zakleo wrote:

Can it be worst than me? I don't think so.

Lost:

8-10 diamonds
25-30 rubies
50 emerald when I took a tri with 'em in the layers. (Bad idea, don't do it)
More useless things...

Congratulations, you win! yours was worse.. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

But my post was mainly about the fact it doesn't really matter so much..   unless the shop gets brought in to sell ores, then you could have sold them.

#638 Before February 2015

AsurcH

We should make a contest about who lost more things because of the reset.

1st place - Loses all his things. (Complete reset)
2nd place - Loses all his things but level.
3rd place - Loses all his things but level, pickaxe, lives and coals.

Last edited by AsurcH (Jun 4 2012 5:21:50 pm)

#639 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

AsurcH wrote:

We should make a contest about who lost more things because of the reset.

1st place - Loses all his things. (Complete reset)
2nd place - Loses all his things but level.
3rd place - Loses all his things but level, pickaxe, lives and coals.

Bad idea, let's talk about relevant DB things ok?

I suggest hading the command ".elive bag but [ore]"

It elives your bag BUT the ore you want to keep!

Good? Bad?

#640 Before February 2015

SuperStar11179912

Floddy are you going to add my spells? And if you do can I test them or get one of them? Heres the list again if you forgot...

PSB (Portal Snake Blocker- Disables the Portal Snake for a while.
BTL (Bank/Trade All Layers)- Allows trade/giving things in all layers for a while.
CH (Chest Hunter)- Makes Chests show up more often in your layer.
LH (Lamp Hunter)- Makes Lamps show up more often in your layer.
OH (Ore Hunter)- Makes Ores easy to find in your layer.
LD (Lucky Day)- Makes rare ores more common in your layer.
MFL (Mining for Lives)- Every block you mine, you get a life.
Also another spell...
Make it possible to find coins underground. Mineral Yellow would be 1 coin, and the factory box could be a coin box (5 or 10 coins, you choose) but make them common too since everything in the shop costs alot of coins
MM (Money Money) Makes coins and coin boxes more common in your layer, and multiplies coins/boxes found by 5 for a few minutes.

Last edited by SuperStar11179912 (Jun 4 2012 8:37:02 pm)

#641 Before February 2015

JH4EVA

Just donated //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
Now to receive my shiny new pickaxe

#642 Before February 2015

idoatsmon

floddyfosh can i claim a spell only 1 time?!

#643 Before February 2015

arteem

I bought a XP per block but it doesnt work. Floddyfosh, I sent you a PM with confirmation image. Can you activate it for me?

#644 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

idoatsmon wrote:

floddyfosh can i claim a spell only 1 time?!

Yes you can only claim 1 time for every account //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue.

Also thanks for the donations again! Everybody should have his items now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. Because some people were asking what I'm doing with the donations. Half of it goes to charity (I really do!) and the other half I use for my study //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.
Sorry for not so many updates lately. I've been busy again //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. I'm gonna try to add some new spells today.
Btw, can someone tell me how the shop is working out lately?

Thanks!

Floddy

#645 Before February 2015

fuuzy98

floddy shop is going good no to high of a cost on most of them, but its not to easy to get coins mabey you could find coins underground ( coin door ) just an idea other than that its all good atm //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue:P

Last edited by fuuzy98 (Jun 5 2012 6:08:16 am)

#646 Before February 2015

idoatsmon

floddy the shop is to much expensive

#647 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

i think the shop is a little on the expensive side considering we only get 10-50 coins a day

Also i just got my donator pick today and i still have it but it wont dig you paused the bot and i fell in to a portal on accedent and -when the bot turned back on i tried to dig with it and nothing happened

If you would like me to make a bot for you, go here.

#648 Before February 2015

idoatsmon

floddyfosh i had 2 lamp and 1 chest in my mbank and now its gone!

#649 Before February 2015

JH4EVA

Nowhere does it say that the Donator pickaxe takes away lives... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by JH4EVA (Jun 5 2012 9:03:57 am)

#650 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

At first I thought your bot wasn't telling me to relog anymore, but then I noticed the bot wasn't on.

- ShinsukeIto

Moukdaboss1426888077484995

Board footer