Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#576 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

Re: Floddy DigBot "I Can Dig It"

Bimps1002 wrote:

DUDE, I"M BACK TO A LEVEL 6?!!? AND I LOST MY AMETHYST PICKAXE (FINE)?!!? I AM SO FUKING MAD RIGHT NOW

How do you think I feel right now?

I only have to leave in 1 small bug and everybody will abuse it and ruin all the data. If I stop the bot I don't anymore what is gotten fair and what not. So I just reset all data to an earlier save.

#577 Before February 2015

Kirby

floddy how about this

coins and shop is level 50+, everyones coins are saved and stored until they are level 50

make it way easier, and also, like this we wont have to wait 50 levels to get crystals

Last edited by kirby1394 (Jun 2 2012 2:48:55 pm)

#578 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

kirby1394 wrote:

floddy how about this

coins and shop is level 50+, everyones coins are saved and stored until they are level 50

make it way easier, and also, like this we wont have to wait 50 levels to get crystals

That is a pretty good idea in my opinion...

Also, yes I know you reset it Floddy, but I dropped from level 58 to 55 again...

#579 Before February 2015

BossCreaterof2011

My opinion is to either:

1) limit purchasing of ores so you have to have a certain level to buy this ore, or

2) limit use of the shop to a specific level or higher

Last edited by BossCreaterof2011 (Jun 2 2012 3:37:08 pm)

#580 Before February 2015

Detonater

Can't join room, it keeps lag kicking me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#581 Before February 2015

Master1

Remove ores from the shop. It ruins the feeling of having to dig to get them. Spells/chests/lamps/pickaxes should be the shop items imo.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#582 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Ok a concern I was at level four yesterday but got to level 5 yesterday and saved my progress (I saved 3 times right away after I leveled up) then I log on today and find myself at level four again...so I get level 5 again and save right away after I leveled up. Then floody's bot left and said saving progress and then the progress was saved, but I log on now because it's back and now I'm at level 4 again. D: Floody please fix your saving progress of your bot. (This was me playing on EENinja's account, I always play on his account)

Last edited by Bobyy (Jun 2 2012 3:57:32 pm)

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#583 Before February 2015

Bimps

I shouldn't think the shop should exist. At the most, only chests and lamps.

#584 Before February 2015

BossCreaterof2011

i agree with Bimps1002 and mainly Master1, buying ores ruins the feeling of having to dig for them, and it easily allows for getting on the leader boards with the easy stuff like coal.

#585 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Master1 wrote:

Remove ores from the shop. It ruins the feeling of having to dig to get them. Spells/chests/lamps/pickaxes should be the shop items imo.

You should still be able to sell them, just not buy them.

Also, make the prices fixed.

#586 Before February 2015

Detonater

I think EVERYONE agrees the coins and shop are completely unnecessary. Just get rid of it.

EDIT: Its so slow, and it keeps exiting out too. Please fix that.

Last edited by Detonater (Jun 2 2012 4:41:01 pm)

#587 Before February 2015

Cool12309

How about this: You keep the shop as it was, but cap the sell price to 80% of buy price to make sure this doesn't happen again. Also, an item limit for each item or category, such as 50 coal a day.

#588 Before February 2015

Master1

No^

for the shop, No ores at all. Lamps/chests are fine, as well as spells, and maybe pickaxes if you want to add them. The prices for stuff is just insane 10,000 should be the minimum for anything. Mainly because you spend 28,000 coins on a spell that lasts 3 minutes. I mean really.

Last edited by Master1 (Jun 2 2012 4:46:32 pm)

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#589 Before February 2015

Bobithan

You should still be able to sell ores though. Just no buying.

#590 Before February 2015

ysoserious1

Bobithan wrote:

You should still be able to sell ores though. Just no buying.

No u should be able 2 buy lives cause lives come pretty slow for me. and lives are not really a bug just helps with donator pick.

#591 Before February 2015

Kirby

if only you werent always afk so we could tell you what happened...

have you ever thought that we may try to tell you while your afk?

#592 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

kirby1394 wrote:

if only you werent always afk so we could tell you what happened...

have you ever thought that we may try to tell you while your afk?

Always afk? Sorry kirby but I'm more online then u think. Besides that you can always post on this forum. I respond pretty much...

#593 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

I have an idea: you should remove the shop. Instead, here is a suggestion:

-Instead, every,   let's say 5 levels, you get something free like a harden or a pickaxe or a ore

#594 Before February 2015

SuperStar11179912

when I said make the spells buyable with coins, I only meant just the spells. buying/selling ores in the shop kills the point of the game. Maybe add lamps/chests, but keep the ores out! Spells mainly should be in the shop because they are hard to find with the chests.
EDIT: Ok, seriously, theres something wrong with the chests these days. I bought 2 of them and both of them are empty. I bought one more and only got a few lives. Chests arent worth it.:/

#595 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Bobyy wrote:

Ok a concern I was at level four yesterday but got to level 5 yesterday and saved my progress (I saved 3 times right away after I leveled up) then I log on today and find myself at level four again...so I get level 5 again and save right away after I leveled up. Then floody's bot left and said saving progress and then the progress was saved, but I log on now because it's back and now I'm at level 4 again. D: Floody please fix your saving progress of your bot. (This was me playing on EENinja's account, I always play on his account)

*cough* this ^^ *cough*

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#596 Before February 2015

222hockey222

Bobyy, please read Floddy's note to us on the OP, in red letters. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#597 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

222hockey222 wrote:

Bobyy, please read Floddy's note to us on the OP, in red letters. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Yeah. He totally shuted our mouth with this. Talk about an unfair punishment for those who we're saying th bot was saving, trying to tell the other that the bot is not crashing.
But oh well. I'm too adiicted to this level. A break will just do good to us!

#598 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

Hey KillingPepper, Sorry but I will not be able to do it for you :\

#599 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

DylanDaSkater wrote:

Hey KillingPepper, Sorry but I will not be able to do it for you :\

To prevent this, I also got Ysoserious1 to buy it to me later ZOMG

#600 Before February 2015

I think people should stop complaining because now we are treating Floddy like Chris, we always complain about some stuff as iv'e seen in some of the posts i'm not trying to criticize none of you but there is more things that you could do when the bot is off. It seems that Floddy wants to quit the bot in my perspective.

Moukdaboss1426888077484995

Board footer