Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#126 Before February 2015

Skyler

Re: Floddy DigBot "I Can Dig It"

Floddy: So... About the Loading/Filing the layers with bricks. Maybe you could put in a !vote system Such as !voteload and if majority rules it loads or even add a !votekick [playername].
GREATEST BOT EVER

#127 Before February 2015

Skyler

Skyler wrote:

Floddy: So... About the Loading/Filing the layers with bricks. Maybe you could put in a !vote system Such as !voteload and if majority rules it loads or even add a !votekick [playername].
GREATEST BOT EVER

Well Another idea is to Give the bot to a nonlaggy member that is trustworthy (not saying me) and have it locked out with a passcode so that they can only start up the bot and not toy with it.

#128 Before February 2015

SuperStar11179912

I decided to go for emeralds so...
SuperStar11179912's Emerald Shop
Subject to availability
I wont mix 2 different kinds of ores.
20     Coals-1 emerald
15     Iron-1 emerald
10     Silver- 1 emerald
5        Gold- 1 emerald
3        Amethyst- 1 emerald
2        Sapphire- 1 emerald
1        Ruby- 3 emeralds
1        Diamond- 30 emeralds
1        Painite- 100 emeralds

Also, I have a digging service. Just pay me emeralds and ill dig in a layer for you. All ores I find will be yours.
Layer 1- 1 Emerald per 5 mins.
Layer 2- 1 Emerald per 4 mins.
Layer 3- 1 Emerald per 3 mins.
Layer 4- 1 Emerald per 2 Mins.
Layer 5- 1 Emerald per min.
Layer 6- 2 Emeralds per min.

Ask me about hardening pickaxes ingame.

Last edited by SuperStar11179912 (May 14 2012 6:59:30 pm)

#129 Before February 2015

StampleTehcattle

I have some ideas for power ups.

Good power ups:
Rabbits foot: Doubles the chance of you finding ores while you dig for a short amount of time.

Golden rabbits foot (u) Makes Common ores rare, Uncommon ores common, And rare ores uncommon for a short amount of time.

Explosive pickaxe (u) For a very short amount of time, when you dig, all of the blocks around you are also "dug" out..

Downgrade (r) For one minute, the portal snake is half as long.

Bronze exp Medal: Fills 1/10 of the original exp you need to raise a level.

Silver exp Medal:(u) Fills 1/5 of the original exp you need to raise a level.

Gold exp Medal: (r) Fills 1/2 of the original exp you need to raise a level.

Bad power ups:

Spilled salt: Makes you half as likely to find ore for every block you dig for a while.

Black cat: (u) Makes your pickaxe twice as likely to break until you resurface.

Earthquake: (u) Kills Everyone in a 25x25 block radius (Including you).

Upgrade: (u) Makes snake move twice as fast for a minute.

Pathetic parasite: Takes 1/24 of the original exp you need to raise a level

Weak parasite: (u) Takes 1/8 of the original exp you need to raise a level

Burly parasite: (r) Takes 1/4 of the original exp you need to raise a level
I think that all power ups should be the same color. For example the white sci fi block.

Last edited by StampleTehcattle (May 14 2012 2:39:27 am)

#130 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

Thanks for all the good ideas! I'll actually gonna use some of them //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile, but maybe in a bit different way.

Updates for today:

- Guests/Non-chats will be kicked if the world gets too full.
- The command !save, which will save all your data at that moment (includes items in bag!)
- Little secret update which you will hopefully see fast enough //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.
- (And added some commands and stuff for future update, I wonder if u guys can guess the commands haha)
Happy mining!

#131 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

I have an idea, Floddyfosh: lets say you are level 27 (like me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile ) and you die or want to store your items. You want to go down to layer 5 faster, heh? You could make that when we dig a block, a portal apear and teleport you to the middle of the lowest layer you can dig into! Yes? No?

#132 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

No @ killing pepper

@ floddy
The bot is so laggy, stop updating it with stuff we don't need, we have !give commands, we don't need !trade...
There is no need to update it anymore, as it will only cause more rage and more lag.
It was good 2-3 days ago, since then, it has been more unreliable (crashes, laggier when digging).
I really don't see the neccessity on trying to improve something that doesnt need improving.

#133 Before February 2015

theditor

This level still sucks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#134 Before February 2015

twin802

theditor wrote:

This level still sucks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

By your opinion. I think its cool.
Also skyler you aren't supposed to double post. Its against the posting rules. Just edit your post.

Last edited by twin802 (May 14 2012 12:59:25 pm)

#135 Before February 2015

Master1

FloddyFosh wrote:

Thanks for all the good ideas! I'll actually gonna use some of them //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile, but maybe in a bit different way.

Updates for today:

- Guests/Non-chats will be kicked if the world gets too full.
- The command !save, which will save all your data at that moment (includes items in bag!)
- Little secret update which you will hopefully see fast enough //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.
- (And added some commands and stuff for future update, I wonder if u guys can guess the commands haha)
Happy mining!

This post just made my day.

No more crashing and losing stuff in my bag!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#136 Before February 2015

Djrulz

Will !save allow us to log out without loss of items?

If so,that might be a little OP.

#137 Before February 2015

Muffy

very fun and original game!

#138 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

So what I see lamps is the level's version of EE's magic...

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#139 Before February 2015

Kirby

i lost everything. DAMN ****ING IT

#140 Before February 2015

AndreiTan

What are the magic lamps for?

#141 Before February 2015

capasha

Mega Lamb wrote:

I'd like to say my thoughts regarding other people's suggestions throughout this thread. I have no power over what Floddy decides to do.

coolmanman wrote:

Invincibility: Make you unable to die for a limited amount of time. (uncommon)

Impossible due to the nature of the portal snake.

Not impossible. Floody can always check where a player is. I think he save movement locations. So he can replace portals to use like ID:5 target: 5, and it will not kill the player. So if the snake come near a player location it will just change to not killing it. Or just change movement and go another way.

BuzzerBee wrote:

What if you make a little chat (like an IRC or something) and that's where all the messages are sent? Like you get a pm when something affects you. Less spam.

If he use IRC he don't need to use pm. He can use notice.
But then it comes to which nickname that is who in EE too. I guess the only that should be used is !x <playername> then.
I removed around 8 dirt blocks, and my golden pickaxe got destroyed..
Fun to even craft gold when you don't have much, and it just gets destroyed in like 16 taps.

Last edited by doh (May 15 2012 5:12:47 am)

#142 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

Stuff that I'm going to update this evening:

- Possible to store your first item in the magical bank //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile! (Magical lamps)
- Possible to call the command !mbank and !mbag which shows your magical stuff (lamps, crystals)
- Add the highscore commands for the crystals.

Happy mining //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile!

#143 Before February 2015

kingjamstar

You should make something like money then you can buy your stuff back when you die.

#144 Before February 2015

PSY

xDDD floddy ^^ your bot trolled me xDD.
floddyfosh say somethink like: there´s a demon in my and i lost all my items and my exp but i have all my exp and items ^^ lol ?

PS: floddy i have translate the most of the commands in german. i give you the translated commands if u have time and we see us.

#145 Before February 2015

Kirby

it says i set a new record but i have no idea what the bot is talking about

#146 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

PSY wrote:

xDDD floddy ^^ your bot trolled me xDD.
floddyfosh say somethink like: there´s a demon in my and i lost all my items and my exp but i have all my exp and items ^^ lol ?

PS: floddy i have translate the most of the commands in german. i give you the translated commands if u have time and we see us.

Okay cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile, just send them to <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="5d3f383334363436646f1d353229303c3431733e323073">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> If it makes the bot slower i'll have to remove them =/, but i'll try the best i can //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

Now for the update of today and some little information about Magical Lamps.

Updates:
- You can now store your Magical Lamps in your magical bank! Beware that your magical lamps are stored in your Magical Bag (!mbag) and your Magical Bank (!mbank). The magical bank/bag is a place where all your crystals and magical items are stored. Ive done this to reduce spam if your bank is getting full with items //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink.
- I also updated more stuff for the crystals, but not ready yet //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.
- I'm also going to try to make command calling a bit faster in game.

Magical Lamps:
- Magical lamps are randomly found in every layer. Every layer has the same amount of chance of finding a lamp in it, but if there are alot of lamps found in one layer you have more chance to find a lamp in a different layer. (So we can still say that layer 6 has the most chance of finding one). I'm not gonna tell what the chance is of finding one but I can tell you that they are quite rare. Magical lamps are unlike ores invisible in means of a block. You get a message by the bot if you found one and the lamp is automatically stored in your magical bag (!mbag). You can store your magical lamps just the way you store ores. It would be wise to store them because the higher your level the more chance you have of getting more xp out of it. You can retrieve your xp from the magical lamp by saying !openlamp. Your lamp will then dissapear from your bag and your xp is added. Next to holding these lamps for yourself you are also able to sell them with !trade or giving it away with !give. Ofcourse you are unable to make pickaxes out of lamps and exchange them for lives.
Happy Mining!

#147 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

Floddyfosh wtf?1 I've tried to log-in like 45 times and kept sending me back to the lobby! Please fix this ****

#148 Before February 2015

Nou

killingpepper123 wrote:

Floddyfosh wtf?1 I've tried to log-in like 45 times and kept sending me back to the lobby! Please fix this ****

Not his fault. Either something with the server or with your pc. Try clearing your cache (ctrl+shift+delete).

No u.

#149 Before February 2015

whatter

Nou wrote:
killingpepper123 wrote:

Not his fault. Either something with the server or with your pc. Try clearing your cache (ctrl+shift+delete).

i have much to, use when useing beta the normal ee/ use when using normal the beta

#150 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

killingpepper123 wrote:

I really can't help this killingpepper //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. If there is too much datatraffic you get automatically logged out by ee. Because this is quite a complex bot where much is happening in the level there is alot of datatraffic. If you're having a good connection you will less likely be logged out by EE.

Moukdaboss1426888077484995

Board footer