Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

Re: Floddy DigBot "I Can Dig It"

abcdfgt wrote:

why I Cant join , I logged 60+ Times then i play only three times //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral
Still Joining But it disconnect....

I don't know why thats happening. One factor could be your internet connection but there could be many more. This map disconnects you more often because the bot is quite complex and alot is happening in the map.

Update for today:

- A bugfix where the bot told you you didn't have a pickaxe while you actually had one.
- Started programming for level 75+/80+. <- Could still use suggestions from others!!!!
- Added the command: !givelife ([amount]) [playername]

#52 Before February 2015

xXLegacyXx

floddy i wasted 30 emerald to rank up my pick and immediately after 30 blocks it broke D: whyyyyy you do this to me.

#53 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

xXLegacyXx wrote:

floddy i wasted 30 emerald to rank up my pick and immediately after 30 blocks it broke D: whyyyyy you do this to me.

Sorry legacy =/ It's really bad luck. Everytime you dig a block there's a 1 on 100 chance that the bot raises a Pick break event. If that happens you have a 1 on PickStrength chance that the pick really breaks. So it is possible that your pick breaks the first time or lasts really really long.

I could change it into pick hitpoints or something, but doing that for alot of people makes the bot only slower. Im trying to keep this bot as efficient as possible =/

Also I changed some of the output messages of the bot. Login messages aren't anymore "FloddyFosh has logged in (233 time(s)!)" but "FloddyFosh has logged in (233 times!)" or "FloddyFosh has logged in (first time!)".

Also Leaderboards are updated //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

Happy mining!

#54 Before February 2015

xXLegacyXx

Yeah i know it was chance, and oh that explains why you didn't make it hitpoints //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue. Just keep it chance i love it when my pick will last forever, But hate it when i upgrade it and it breaks.

#55 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

New update of today! An awesome snake going through the level chasing you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile!

#56 Before February 2015

xXLegacyXx

yeah scary i already had 1 chasing me now 2???? FLODDY you just love torchering me huh? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#57 Before February 2015

TheRealGtaa

I LOVE THIS LVL

#58 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

That snake is too Overpowered, Can't really get a decent horde of items (30+) without almost or actually dying
Maybe reduce the speed of it?

#59 Before February 2015

Muffin

^ Pfft I got 80 items with it easily

!xp [player]
!bag [player]
!pick [player]
!bank [player]
!level [player]
![ore] [player]
!stats [player]
!lastlog [player] - shows when they last logged in, not sure if saving time stamps would be too laggy...
!layer [player] - shows what layer the player is in (should be achievable with the x and y coords)
!private [on/off] - allows/disallows use of above commands on you

!trade [player] [amount] [ore] [recievedamount] [recievedore] - ex. !trade 222hockey222 10 amethyst 20 coal
!accepttrade - exchanges the items in the trade.

!giveback - gives back the last item recieved

!mail [player] [message] - tells a player something to go along with the log in message
!checkmail - repeats mail

Last edited by Muffin (May 10 2012 7:20:28 pm)

#60 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Doctor_downes wrote:

That snake is too Overpowered, Can't really get a decent horde of items (30+) without almost or actually dying
Maybe reduce the speed of it?

I like it better with one somewhat dangerous enemy than tons of not-so-dangerous enemies.
EDIT: Forget what past me said. This thing is killing me too much. My death count nearly double with this snake. He's one aggressive fella.

Last edited by Bobithan (May 10 2012 7:39:31 pm)

#61 Before February 2015

AndreiTan

Man, it's awesome! Though I wish there were coins (if you can make them private, or "smileybound" as I call it, please do it for a better game. It should help with magic coins.

And I love the gigantic portal worm. I wish it was faster but with details to prevent hits at the back. What I mean is that there should only be one portal and a body of a worm on the back of it, so it looks more like a worm.

Last edited by AndreiTan (May 11 2012 2:01:48 am)

#62 Before February 2015

kekko

Floddy, I just want to say that the snake is far too aggressive. After a few minutes of digging I learned I can start moving as soon as the snake leaves, but I also noticed it detects my movements from far away and, though I have a chance to change position, I don't really know if it's going to hit me. That means I can only dig half of the time. The 1-portal monster was much easier to avoid, I could even dig next to it. Now I don't last more than 2 minutes if I'm moving.

Sorry for the rant, it's just that I'm not very good at playing even if I try hard.

#63 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

I think the snake needs nerfing if there is less than 5 people in the room, otherwise you will die alot
Before this snake i had like 3 deaths, now i have above 30, due to the detection //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#64 Before February 2015

kingjamstar

Yeah, I died more times today, Then ever

#65 Before February 2015

coolmanman

*makes another complaint about snake*
Yea, I died heaps today, maybe just slow it down a bit?

#66 Before February 2015

Muffin

No clue what you guys are talking about, the snake killed me once because I was too busy chatting to move >.>

#67 Before February 2015

Muftwin

maybe make the snake scale difficulty per leayer? i dont know if its hard or not because i deont play much but it only makes sense

#68 Before February 2015

Jan12345

I think you should make something that the snake is fast at layer 1 and really slow at layer 6, than you have the time to rescue yourself. I must tap 14 times to dig in layer 5. So if I see the snake I have 10% chance to survive. :/

#69 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

xXLegacyXx wrote:

lolol! I have a normal amethyst pickaxe and I dug about 10 000 blocks with it!

ALSO: You COULD change the minerals blocks for glass blocks!

Ex.: Saphire = dark blue glass block (more shiny (my opinion))

Etc..

Last edited by killingpepper123 (May 11 2012 10:50:54 am)

#70 Before February 2015

Bobithan

killingpepper123 wrote:

Etc..

Except "mineral" blocks seem to be more fitting no? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
They look better too.

#71 Before February 2015

twin802

I think they can dig by the way.

Floddy my idea is that it kicks someone that it believes to be using a macro.

#72 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

Bobithan wrote:
killingpepper123 wrote:

Etc..

Except "mineral" blocks seem to be more fitting no? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
They look better too.

You are right, but when you look at a saphire in the real life, it's more shiny than a mineral, but it's just an idea lololol //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#73 Before February 2015

SuperStar11179912

Whats with the snake chasing everyone?? I lost my first diamond last night because of it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#74 Before February 2015

AndreiTan

What happens when you lose all your lives?

#75 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

AndreiTan wrote:

What happens when you lose all your lives?

Your xp will be reset to the amount of xp you had when you last leveled.

Moukdaboss1426888077484995

Board footer