Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Koto

Lightspeed Rush

LIGHTSPEED RUSH

The longest map about boosts ever created.
KwO70PB.png

Race through boosts, gravity arrows, and dots!   Map also introduces ladders, secret bricks, liquids, and invisible portals.   Some puzzles may contain keys, timed doors, switch doors, and regular portals.

Special Thanks to wrote:

Killingpepper123
Buzzerbee
Ipwner
222hockey222
Bass5098 (trying to help solve saving problem with bots)
Everyone else who helped test this.

Technically, I released this map on May 21st, but the forums were down.   This ended up getting featured a few hours after I released it, so most of you have seen it.   When I started this map, I wanted to create a map that uses a ton of boosts, because the majority of the good maps released mainly feature the use of the gravity arrows, so I wanted to make a map that had that twist to that norm.   Sadly, I didn't have a massive when I started building it, so I started it in a great world.   After I had created a fair amount of it, it accidentally got to the top of the lobby, and stayed their for awhile, getting over 2000 views, and a ton of people saw it.   That ended up giving me the extra determination to finish the map.   Later on in the making of the map, however, I decided to have a couple friends help me out.
Thank you all for playing, I would love to hear your feedback (I'm about to start a more difficult sequel, soon).   Post a win pic for a + rep!

Here is the map link, again, if you missed it:   http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWGDYCB8BYbUI

Last edited by KingOfTheOzone (Jun 3 2013 12:48:28 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Re: Lightspeed Rush

Super long but fun level. Good work

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#3 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

As (somewhat of ) a tester, I actually thought this level was quite long.

Good work though.

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

#4 Before February 2015

lucasmaster2000

Cool world . +rep =P

#5 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

Neato map, though a couple problems I think with it are, it really is a long map, and some of the bigger minis are more complicated than the earlier ones, so large you can't see them without flashing through the mini in half a second which doesn't give nough time to look and study the mini before trying what you think needs to be done.   I spent a lot of time on these minis blasting through about 50 or so times seeing what I needed to do.   If they were smaller, or perhaps have room for you to look at it for more than a split half second, then they'd be better.

#6 Before February 2015

lickagoat

CEJO3Ar.png

A picture of me. Took me maybe 15-20 Minutes to beat, Mostly because I played the level before it was far from done and watched it progress with time.

Last edited by lickagoat (Jun 3 2013 1:57:48 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

lucasmaster2000

YvZMYtH.png

How da hax lickagoat o.O 50/50 Gg

#8 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I got to coin 50 twice, and was lag kicked like three times but still had to finish

This map was great, though. It made me want to throw my computer against the wall and burn it with hellfire and lava.

But, i liked it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Did I mention the rage I went through when I thought I was almost done and yet still was only on coin 30? Did I mention the pain of knowing I still had 50 coins and was only half done? Did I mention the horror when I realized that I still had 15 more coins to go? The terror progressively got worse and worse until I eventually won, but by the time that happened it was already past midnight and all semblance of satisfaction was drained from me.

But good map!

5zjzig.png

#9 Before February 2015

Koto

Pyromaniac wrote:

I got to coin 50 twice, and was lag kicked like three times but still had to finish

This map was great, though. It made me want to throw my computer against the wall and burn it with hellfire and lava.

Did I mention the rage I went through when I thought I was almost done and yet still was only on coin 30? Did I mention the pain of knowing I still had 50 coins and was only half done? Did I mention the horror when I realized that I still had 15 more coins to go? The terror progressively got worse and worse until I eventually won, but by the time that happened it was already past midnight and all semblance of satisfaction was drained from me.

This review, is my favorite so far, lol.

#10 Before February 2015

Polis

I really like it as far as I played, haven't had enough time to play it all.
really fun.

Good job                                         
GOLDEN, not Bronze

Last edited by Polis (Jun 3 2013 2:43:50 pm)

#11 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

im not sure what i did but somehow i beat the level. also i missed a blue coin because i went to the next level by accident and couldnt backtrack. fun level, but confusing and you never know what your doing even though its somehow what your supposed to do.

#12 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

KingOfTheOzone wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:

This review, is my favorite so far, lol.

I try //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#13 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

Winzors.

DoUcKU3.png

+1.

Last edited by gregregreg (Jun 3 2013 10:08:50 pm)

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

#14 Before February 2015

Noctis

I won! Great level. Long though. The boosts were a great idea, and it sped things up... I'd dare not to say how long it'd take with arrows rather than boosts. XP

+1 Rep

#15 Before February 2015

Me7777

Awesome map, great for magic collecting people.

#16 Before February 2015

Implosion

This map was great!

EQ8XM4z.png

I liked the boosts. Great idea! Keep up the great work! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Koto1423812844148588

Board footer