Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

Haze123

Re: Fish Bot [ON/OFF]

ilovekirby12 wrote:

and when you save then exit the level, all the fish in your bag disappears!

I think thats normal cuz you dont save

Last edited by haze123 (Aug 6 2013 5:30:58 pm)

ulpdao4e94f.png I are back.

#52 Before February 2015

ugotpwned

haze123 wrote:
ilovekirby12 wrote:

and when you save then exit the level, all the fish in your bag disappears!

I think thats normal cuz you dont save

And when you leave and come back, all of your fish save that are in the freezer, so a good thing to do when you join the level would be to unstore your fish if you want to see them. The inifinate air and allow bugs have been solved again.

#53 Before February 2015

Arceus64

I owe all my future success in this game to 222hockey222. That guy's made of money.

#54 Before February 2015

Koto

Arceus64 wrote:

I owe all my future success in this game to 222hockey222. That guy's made of money.

#55 Before February 2015

Haze123

Is there going to be more added to the shop?
EDIT: May i get an unban?

Last edited by haze123 (Aug 8 2013 5:08:41 pm)

#56 Before February 2015

Master1

Alright, I just added the leaderboards to the 2nd post of the topic.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#57 Before February 2015

theditor

Am I the only one who thinks this is too easy? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral
I mean, seriously, I've been playing in total of approximately 2 hours and I'm in layer 5, catching ~900-800 fish with every dive //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

Last edited by theditor (Aug 9 2013 2:00:47 am)

#58 Before February 2015

jinkx

hey im new here , when i play this i kicked cause not registered what that means?

#59 Before February 2015

rubixguy

jinkx wrote:

hey im new here , when i play this i kicked cause not registered what that means?

I got the same thing a few minutes ago. How do I register?

QY3OIOZ.png

#60 Before February 2015

Arceus64

rubixguy wrote:
jinkx wrote:

Simply make an Everybody Edits account. The bot only allows members to play.

#61 Before February 2015

Aaro54

This is a fun bot, but what about Kong accounts on the game? Will they get kicked? I do also have a character in EE, but I rather use my Kong account.

Also, I got banned for going afk. Can I get an unban?

#62 Before February 2015

rubixguy

Arceus64 wrote:
rubixguy wrote:
jinkx wrote:

Simply make an Everybody Edits account. The bot only allows members to play.

Well, I am using a registered account to join the room, but I am still getting kicked for registration reasons.
Perhaps it is because my account is a facebook account.
What is it u are using to check that my account is registered or not? I am pretty familiar with the inner workings of the game, so I may be able to find the reason and also come up with a solution so that facebook users can also join.

QY3OIOZ.png

#63 Before February 2015

Haze123

theditor wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks this is too easy? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral
I mean, seriously, I've been playing in total of approximately 2 hours and I'm in layer 5, catching ~900-800 fish with every dive //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

I have an idea to make this game harder. Make a Shark Week 2 sharks will be added for every day of 1 week of 1 month after that week everything goes back to normal. The first day (Sunday) starts out with 2 sharks

#64 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

Portal Eeel should go slower in mud layer.   It's really unfair to be down there risking your life then super eel comes out of no where and it is impossible to escape it.

Also, I just bid on the sub and someone 1-up'd me not even 5 seconds later.   All that wasted money.   How the heck do others get a chance to use it?   We should at least be able to use it for a 5 minute duration with bids not being accepted.   The way it is now, the rich people keep getting richer, while the poor people don't stand a chance.   And don't say "just have someone donate to you" as that's not fun and isn't a fix to this problem.

#65 Before February 2015

Master1

Yeah that does sound like a problem... A 5 minute limit would be nice, if not a 10 minute limit... I'll let Ugotpwned know, and he can decide which is better.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#66 Before February 2015

Arceus64

After noticing the leaderboards, this suddenly became addicting. x_x

#67 Before February 2015

Koto

There is just, a huge gap between hockey and every other player on that board.   It's a fun map, but I don't think it's THAT fun to be that far ahead.

#68 Before February 2015

Haze123

AzurePudding wrote:

Portal Eeel should go slower in mud layer.   It's really unfair to be down there risking your life then super eel comes out of no where and it is impossible to escape it.

Also, I just bid on the sub and someone 1-up'd me not even 5 seconds later.   All that wasted money.   How the heck do others get a chance to use it?   We should at least be able to use it for a 5 minute duration with bids not being accepted.   The way it is now, the rich people keep getting richer, while the poor people don't stand a chance.   And don't say "just have someone donate to you" as that's not fun and isn't a fix to this problem.

Portal Eeel Idea: lready said i think but what ever

2nd thing: sounds like the doings of..... 222HOCKEY222!!!

Last edited by haze123 (Aug 9 2013 11:59:41 pm)

#69 Before February 2015

ugotpwned

haze123 wrote:
AzurePudding wrote:

Portal Eeel Idea: lready said i think but what ever

2nd thing: sounds like the doings of..... 222HOCKEY222!!!

I like both ideas, and I plan to implement them both along with a limit to submarine passengers. And yeah, most beta testers had a good start over you guys because of all the hours they put in, even thought I reset all of their data, but the game is still changing.

Last edited by UgotPwned (Aug 10 2013 12:02:24 am)

#70 Before February 2015

222hockey222

The main reason why Rdash, Smittyw, and I (and others) are further ahead is because we were beta testers, and were able to figure out all there is to know about the game, and find strategies. When it was officially released, we already knew what to do compared to all the other players. Think of this as a reward for our beta testing.

I guess I'm further ahead because I often start absent mindedly fishing while listening to music. Sometimes I don't even realize I've caught 100s of fish. I love music and could listen to it for days on end.

I've also stopped buying the sub, because I don't find any real use for it. I buy it sometimes to let some of my friends on, but I never really need it personally. I've even started giving money to let others use it.

Last edited by 222hockey222 (Aug 10 2013 12:23:13 am)

#71 Before February 2015

Haze123

I have a few ideas
-Makes you get fish faster
-Swim faster (Impossible but you can try....)
-Have more air
-You can buy weapons in the shop and fight other players who are hostile.
-You can only do PVP while in water.
-Use space to fire a weapon (Can be used to catch fish too)

#72 Before February 2015

ugotpwned

Okay added and fixed some things //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
-Fixed a HUGE bug that 222hockey222 found where you could exploit save data when leaving with the use of !give.
-Completly finished !in command to atlantis
-Removed Extraair, extratank and omeganet from regular store and placed them in atlantis
-Optimized all of the commands
-Fixed sharks again
-Added indexing to most data commands so you can now lookup other player's stats (online or offline) eg. !level [player], !xp [player], !xpleft [player], !air [player]
-Fixed a bug with restarting
-Fixed events fired when someone got a coin

On my todo list:
-Shark behavior in mud
-Submarine passenger limit
-Underwater mines
-!Bid command time limitation

Thanks for the support!

Last edited by UgotPwned (Aug 10 2013 2:34:17 am)

#73 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

Suggestion: a way to buy more than one of something.. well I guess this would mainly be extraair.   like !buy extraair 5 for 5 extraairs, this will let the super spammed up chat to be uh.. less spammy?

#74 Before February 2015

222hockey222

^This has already been implemented to the game.

#75 Before February 2015

eorofuze

negative xp. when i do '.xpleft' it tells me the number but with a negative. I never level up anymore. I'm stuck on the same level and I can't level up :C

there should be more then one sub to bid one because the current sub has been bid for more then 60k!!

bring extraair back to the normal shop come on please!

John1517232444694059

Board footer