Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

Re: Fish Bot [ON/OFF]

I did some timekeeping without any fish in the way, 69 seconds to get to the chest and 54 seconds to get to the top, so 123 seconds of air is needed to get the chest at the bottom, and you must not be stopped by fish on the way; whatever is in that chest must be worth a lot.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#27 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

Fun, though something needs to be done about those portal eels.   They like to camp right at the back of the sub making escape/entry impossible.

#28 Before February 2015

minecraftph1537

This is very nice ! This bot is " Amazing " //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Keep up the good work , and I wish there will be more updates //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#29 Before February 2015

Master1

^It should have regular updates for a quite a while //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#30 Before February 2015

theditor

Really nice map, I pleased the woot well //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

But I haven't caught any fish yet //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

#31 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

AzurePudding wrote:

Fun, though something needs to be done about those portal eels.   They like to camp right at the back of the sub making escape/entry impossible.

They also can enter the swamp block zone of the bottom layer, which is really unfair.   It's already easy to drown with such slow movement but the eels travel faster than you and you can't really dodge them.

#32 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

Please make it so you can win the level after a certain amount of XP or level. Or else this will end like DigBot, depressing and not worth playing

#33 Before February 2015

Haze123

Squad wrote:

I did some timekeeping without any fish in the way, 69 seconds to get to the chest and 54 seconds to get to the top, so 123 seconds of air is needed to get the chest at the bottom, and you must not be stopped by fish on the way; whatever is in that chest must be worth a lot.

I think its 6000 or 8000 money in the chest also selling 50 fish from the 5th layer got me up to 10k money when i had 5000 money'
ALSO when i board the submarine i drown a few seconds after i get into it and lose all my fish which makes me rage-ish but it is an amazing world and bot

ulpdao4e94f.png I are back.

#34 Before February 2015

Master1

haze123 wrote:
Squad wrote:

I think its 6000 or 8000 money in the chest also selling 50 fish from the 5th layer got me up to 10k money when i had 5000 money'
ALSO when i board the submarine i drown a few seconds after i get into it and lose all my fish
which makes me rage-ish but it is an amazing world and bot

Alright we'll look in to this

#35 Before February 2015

Koto

AzurePudding wrote:
AzurePudding wrote:

They also can enter the swamp block zone of the bottom layer, which is really unfair.   It's already easy to drown with such slow movement but the eels travel faster than you and you can't really dodge them.

Oooh, they should travel slower in the mud, like it's slowing it down, too.   That'd be cool.

#36 Before February 2015

Haze123

AzurePudding wrote:

If your sub doesnt have any missing parts (ill talk about that later) you can just wait until the eel/shark goes right back up to the top where all the people usually are and start chasing them instead

#37 Before February 2015

Creature

why i get kicked? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

This is a false statement.

#38 Before February 2015

lucasmaster2000

i think its because the max is 20 players

#39 Before February 2015

theditor

Open the bot more oftenly //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

Last edited by theditor (Aug 5 2013 1:44:35 am)

#40 Before February 2015

222hockey222

It's been on almost daily since it was released, it was only off for two days. Ugotpwned needs breaks too, right?

#41 Before February 2015

ugotpwned

Okay, I think I'll start posting bug fixes and updates, not including the old ones.
Here's some current implementations added toady:

-Fixed the amount of xp needed at level 28
-Fixed an infinate air bug where if you entered the submarine, even if you left you would never drown
-Fixed a bug with !board for the owner of the submarine, it wouldn't teleport them to the cockpit because the submarine was idle
-Fixed the air pocket bug, so now fish with a spawnId of 0 will replace with water or mud
-Fixed the submarine so now the submarine will despawn fish it collides with
-Added a new system of calling bag with pockets so it doesn't have to chat twice for large bags, which isn't even consistent
-Added submarine collisions
-Added a new command for the submarine, !motor, which can now change the amount you move in a direction
-Added a new system to sharks so sharks never target the same player now
-Added a larger delay to the submarine concerning lag
-Started to work on a future project with atlantis

More to come. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by UgotPwned (Aug 5 2013 3:28:45 pm)

#42 Before February 2015

Haze123

The 20 player limit is pretty dumb. It bans you for a while so other people can come in before you. :/

#43 Before February 2015

ugotpwned

haze123 wrote:

The 20 player limit is pretty dumb. It bans you for a while so other people can come in before you. :/

It's been a large controversy over the chat spam and the twenty player limit, and honestly I'd rather have a limit, even if I raised it in the future to like 25 or so. It makes the game easier to interact with.

EDIT: I hope you know that is does kick anyone that has gone idle for 5 minutes, that's also another compromise put in because of this feuture and for people for want to play like you.

Last edited by UgotPwned (Aug 5 2013 3:39:47 pm)

#44 Before February 2015

ilovekirby12

Hello, First I'd like to say what an amazing/unique bot you have. It is a whole new kind of playstyle and hopefully this can be implemented into alot more levels such as rpgs.

I think You should delibrately place permanant air pockets, not only do they provide a small boost downward, but add another element of stratagy as one can use the air to refill their air tanks, allowing them to travel farther down.

Second, I think there should more variety of fish "blocks" the same yellow face block can get monotonous. Diffrent designs of fish could help players identify rarer fish, as well as adding more variety to the level. Maybye an extra large fish requires a certain level of net, or xp.

Last, Starting out is always hard, getting used to the controls, etc, especially where the freezer and shop was. Took me a while to figure that out. Also, the 20 player limit is fine, as the chat does get particualy cluttered.

Other than that I hope you continue the updates as this is a really cool bot with loads of potential.

#45 Before February 2015

Koto

You should have a command that tells you the amount of fish in your bag.   Once you get one of the bigger nets, it's hard to tell how many fish you have in your bag.

#46 Before February 2015

Haze123

I dont get the !motor command i cant go up and down now.
EDIT: ok now i get it nvm...

Last edited by haze123 (Aug 5 2013 11:36:16 pm)

#47 Before February 2015

Master1

Help! I banned myself and now I can't join //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#48 Before February 2015

Master1

well unban me then pls

#49 Before February 2015

ugotpwned

Master1 wrote:

well unban me then pls

Unbanned you from da list

#50 Before February 2015

ilovekirby12

I'd like to report two glitches:

Anyone can join the sub by allowing yourself then boarding.

The !leave command doesnt work

and when you save then exit the level, all the fish in your bag disappears!

Hope this helps! ~ilovekirby12

John1517232444694059

Board footer