Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

Jababot DigDig On/Off

9fR3I.png

Welcome to Dig Dig!

In Dig Dig, your goal is to mine ores and find ancient artifacts. You will be able to dig in six different mines, search for twenty-four different ores, and uncover six unique ancient artifacts!

9fQSx.png

Upon entering the level for the first time, you gain the ability to teleport to Mine 1. To go there, say ".tele 1" in the chat. You will then be teleported to the Mine 1 entrance. To enter the mine, go down to the ladders and you will officially be in the mine, where you can proceed to find ores by tapping the arrow keys or WASD. Digging through the mine, you will find ores, which can be exchanged for money! You can sell your ores in return for the in-game currency called "nuggets". When you gain enough nuggets, you will be able to purchase a pickaxe ("picks"). Picks can be used to improve your digging speed in each mine. As you level up you can dig in different mines around the map, which contain new ores!

9fRtZ.png

To access different mines, you must level up.

MINE ------------------------- LEVEL REQUIRED TO ENTER  Mine 1 (Brown) --------------- No Requirement Mine 2 (Tan) ----------------- Level 15 Mine 3 (Green) --------------- Level 25 Mine 4 (Teal) ---------------- Level 40 Mine 5 (Red) ----------------- Level 70 Mine 6 (Purple) -------------- Level 100

9fRPi.png

There are multiple chat commands to make the game-play easier. Each command may be started with a '.' or a '!'.

.tele [1-6] - Teleports you to the said mine (must meet level requirements)
.bag 1 / .bag 2 / .bag 3 - Says what ores you have, and how many of each (there are three bags because one verbose message would spam the chat)
.level / .level <username> - Says what level you are / what level another player is
.xp / .xp <username> - Says how much XP you have / how much XP another player has
.xp tnl   - Says the XP you still need before you reach the next level
.nuggets / .nuggets <username> - Says how many nuggets you have / how many nuggets another player has currently
.<ore> / .<ore> <username> - Says the amount of <ore> you have / another player has
.open chest - Opens one of your chests, gives you XP or an ancient artifact
.pick / .pick <username> - Says the type of pick you are using / another player is using
.buy <pick type> pick - Purchases a pick of a specified type
.sell <ore> <amount> - Sells an amount of a certain ore
.help - Says the link to this forum
.check price - Says what your bag would be worth if you sold all of its contents
.all sell - Sells every ore in your bags (does not sell chests)
.give <username> <ore> <amount> - Gives the specified player the specified amount of the specified ore
.deposit <amount> - Deposits the specified amount of nuggets into your bank account
.withdraw <amount> - Withdraws the specified amount of nuggets from your bank account
.bank - Says the amount of money in your bank account
.buy <elixir name> elixir - Buys an elixir of the specified name
.elixirs - Says what elixirs you currently have
.use <elixir name> elixir - Uses the specified elixir
.elixir info - Says how to access info about elixirs
.info <elixir name> - Gives you information about the specified elixir
.interest - Says the interest that you receive daily
.interest hourly - Says the interest that you receive hourly

9fSNp.png

In the mines, you are likely to find multiple types of ores that you can sell for nuggets. Many ores are exclusive to certain mines.

9nVPk.png

9nXei.png

When digging, there is a chance that you will find buried chests! When opened, these chests can give you XP, or special ancient artifacts!

9nXN3.png

9nXX7.png

To make digging easier, there are pickaxes (picks) that reduce the number of taps it takes to dig in each mine. None of the picks break, and last forever until you purchase a new one.

9vxGE.png

9nYW4.png

Elixirs are special drinks that, when used, give you incredible abilities for a certain amount of time.

Shield
PRICE: 10 Nuggets
DURATION: 2 Minutes
No dynamites will get in your way. You will never dig a dynamite, and any other dynamites in the mine will no affect you if you mine them.
PRICE: 1.00 US
btn_buynowCC_LG.gif

DTO
PRICE: 50 Nuggets
"Double The Ores"; you will get two ores for every one ore you dig. For example, if you dig one sapphire, two will show up in your bag.
PRICE: 2.00 US
btn_buynowCC_LG.gif

DMS
"Double Mining Speed"; doubles the speed at which you can mine.
PRICE: 1.00 US
btn_buynowCC_LG.gif

DXP
"Double XP"; you will receive double the XP from each ore you mine.
PRICE: 2.00 US
btn_buynowCC_LG.gif

RVL
PRICE: 100 Nuggets
DURATION: N/A
Reveals some ores in all active mines. Once the ores have been dug, they will not reappear.
PRICE: 3.00 US
btn_buynowCC_LG.gif

RVL2
PRICE: 150 Nuggets
DURATION: N/A
Reveals three times as many ores as RVL in all active mines. Once the ores have been dug, they will not reappear.
PRICE: 5.00 US
btn_buynowCC_LG.gif

9o0rb.png

The bank is where you will store all of your money to keep it safe. The money you deposit will even earn you interest over time!

||||Using the ".deposit <amount>" and ".withdraw <amount>" commands, you can put money into your bank account and take it out when you need it. However, beware that for every deposit you make, the bank takes a small portion away for tax purposes. You will, though, gain interest on the money that is in your bank so long as you play DigDig daily. Also, for every hour you are inside DigDig you will gain bonus interest as well!

9o1f1.png

04/12/14
-Made dynamite disappear when the mines reset
-Made DMS elixir
-Made DXP elixir
-Made RVL2 elixir

04/09/14
-Made two new commands (.interest, .interest hourly)
-Updates on miners and obstacles.

04/07/14
-Released RVL elixir
-Made bank more efficient in code, plus made hourly interest

04/02/14
-Fixed .give command
-Fixed some grammar mistakes
-Made a bank to store your nuggets
-Made two new elixirs (Shield, DTO)

03/29/14
-Fixed saving system
-Fixed leveling system
-Fixed XP to next level bug
-Fixed command bugs
-Fixed open chest bugs

9o1kg.png

-Group Mining (Possibly, not sure yet)
-Day/Night cycles (Not in the near future)
-Leaderboards
-More interesting surprises //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Special thanks to 222Hockey222 and BuzzerBee. Without them, DigDig would not be what it is today!

Last edited by Jabatheblob1 (Aug 13 2014 1:31:37 am)

If you would like me to make a bot for you, go here.

#2 Before February 2015

Creature

Re: Jababot DigDig On/Off

Jabatheblob1 wrote:

ALL PICKS LAST FOREVER, UNTIL YOU BUY A NEW ONE

There are 5 pick-axes, one for each mine excluding 1. They are as listed below:
TAPS:                 Mine 1        Mine 2        Mine 3        Mine 4        Mine 5        Mine 6        COST(nuggets)
No Pick              :   2                    4                  8                    16              32                  64              N/A                                   
Bronze Pick   :   1                     2                  4                     8               16                 32              750.00              
Iron Pick           :   1                    1                  2                     4                 8                  16              1500.00              
Steel Pick         :   1                    1                  1                    2                  4                  8               3000.00           
Gold Pick           :   1                    1                  1                    1                  2                  4               10000.00           
Platinum Pick:   1                     1                  1                    1                  1                  2               30000.00        
Onyx Pick           :   1                  1                  1                    1                  1                  1               100000.00

I wanted to know, what means that numbers below Mine 1-6?

This is a false statement.

#3 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

How many taps it is in each mine, using that pick

#4 Before February 2015

SuperStar11179912

Nice bot! Now I have a reason to keep playing EE //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

theoneandonlycorysut

jaba its me corysut, why hasnt your world been on in a while it would be a good idea to add on here the times that it is open. thanks and keep up the good work.
                 -corysut

Last edited by theoneandonlycorysut (Mar 15 2014 7:55:01 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

It hasn't been open for many reasons, but the main reason is i am having problems reading the file, it keeps getting errors and sometimes it clears the file, so until i can fix that i don't want to run it and have peoples levels and bags be wiped

#7 Before February 2015

theoneandonlycorysut

sounds fair enough can you continue to inform us as of what's happening please and lets all hope you can fix soon.
                   -corysut

#8 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

Forum has been re-updated since it was reset back before it was active.

#9 Before February 2015

caraquin

I think picks are too expensive, and is it normal that my level come back to level 0 everytime I enter the world ? You should also add a bonus to people who have a digger face ! And can you make a checkpoint when we go to a mine ? Cuz because of dynamites it's complicated to say .tele 1-6 all the time ! Thank you, nice world btw

#10 Before February 2015

theoneandonlycorysut

jaba i had an idea you could maybe add a .give chest and/or a .give all command as i had to use my 2nd account the otherday and gave my self all the ores to my main but it was annoying what is your opinion on these new commands?
     -corysut

#11 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

You shouldn't use that method because in my eyes that's considered cheating but do as you wish, i implemented banks where you store money into the bank and every day you join you get interest off of that money, so the more money in the bank the more money you get each day

#12 Before February 2015

cools

Nice bot ! I love it but maybe you can include .deposit all ?

Hi im cools.
Veteran of EE and useless at any time.
Currently playing: ee on a daily basis again.
                           LoL

Doge is love Doge is life.

?type=online&name=cools ?type=lastlogin&name=cools ?type=registered&name=cools

#13 Before February 2015

y-so-serious

Nice bot maybe add a LEADERBOARD and amount of blocks dug.

#14 Before February 2015

theoneandonlycorysut

y-so-serious there is a leaderboard and it tells you the amount of blocks mined but its not been updated since the save problem

-corysut

#15 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

actually there is no method to record the amount of blocks dug, which i can add but it won't say the total blocks dug only the total blocks from that point on. And i can add a leaderboard tonight.

#16 Before February 2015

theoneandonlycorysut

you used to have a leaderboard with all ores tho jaba cant u redo? and can you add a give chest?
        -corysut

#17 Before February 2015

Redsting

Can you change the .all sell command to .sell all and maybe add a .sell bag # or something like that to make it easier to sell all of a specific ore without spamming the chat too much.

Last edited by Redsting (Apr 6 2014 4:56:16 pm)

#18 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

theoneandonlycorysut wrote:

you used to have a leaderboard with all ores tho jaba cant u redo? and can you add a give chest?
        -corysut

I can redo it sorta, it might look a littlte different but essentially the same thing

Redsting wrote:

Can you change the .all sell command to .sell all and maybe add a .sell bag # or something like that to make it easier to sell all of a specific ore without spamming the chat too much.

I am keeping the commands how they are, and selling all of a certain ore is almost the same command as the .sell command you just have to find the amount of that ore

#19 Before February 2015

Capoke

I think you should add drills costing
Bronze:25000
Iron:50000
Steel:75000
Gold:100000
platinum:125000
onyx:150000
drills mine 2x2 area same amount of hits of pick counterpart
would be nice to mine a bit faster.

Last edited by Capoke (Apr 7 2014 10:37:15 pm)

#20 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

Capoke wrote:

I think you should add drills costing
Bronze:25000
Iron:50000
Steel:75000
Gold:100000
platinum:125000
onyx:150000
drills mine 2x2 area same amount of hits of pick counterpart
would be nice to mine a bit faster.

The thing about that is the bot can sonly send so many blocks at once, and i don't know how that would work with 20 people all digging, especially if there were 3 or 4 people that have drills. I can always run tests with friends and how it goes thank you for the idea!

#21 Before February 2015

theoneandonlycorysut

jaba how much extra money do we get from the bank each hour? and can you add a .give chest command so that i can help my friend kiisu out. plus i really like the new part on here that tells you the new updates keep up the good work //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile .
        -corysut

#22 Before February 2015

kennyollie

Dear Jabatheblob1,

would it be posible to program an new command in the game called '' .intrest ''
it would let u see how much nuggets u get by each hour ur on the world and how much you get each day by just logging in.
and if it would be posible te get an command ''. online time''
wich shows how lone you have been onlline for that day or online in total.

i hope you can do something with this greetings,
kennyollie.

#23 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

theoneandonlycorysut wrote:

jaba how much extra money do we get from the bank each hour? and can you add a .give chest command so that i can help my friend kiisu out. plus i really like the new part on here that tells you the new updates keep up the good work //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile .
        -corysut

Idk about the giving chests i am always skeptical about giving things like that but i can always give it a try and see how it works out.

kennyollie wrote:

Dear Jabatheblob1,

would it be posible to program an new command in the game called '' .intrest ''
it would let u see how much nuggets u get by each hour ur on the world and how much you get each day by just logging in.
and if it would be posible te get an command ''. online time''
wich shows how lone you have been onlline for that day or online in total.

i hope you can do something with this greetings,
kennyollie.

I think i can do that, i think i can do the online but i am not positive i will get back to you or update the forum once i give it a shot

#24 Before February 2015

Knuffelchen

Hey,

I just bought the gold pick and can't dig in the 5th mine... (I am Level 93). Could you check that please? I had the same problem with the steel pick a few days ago (.... I think you'll remember). I hope that I won't have a problem with that in mine 6 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
It would be great if I could open a few chests at once. (".open chest 10" to open 10 chests)
Thanks! :-)
~KNUFFELCHEN

#25 Before February 2015

Jabatheblob1

KNUFFELCHEN wrote:

Hey,

I just bought the gold pick and can't dig in the 5th mine... (I am Level 93). Could you check that please? I had the same problem with the steel pick a few days ago (.... I think you'll remember). I hope that I won't have a problem with that in mine 6 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
It would be great if I could open a few chests at once. (".open chest 10" to open 10 chests)
Thanks! :-)
~KNUFFELCHEN

i am really sorry about those picks and level issues, as you can tell the higher level things did not get beta tested or really tested by many people since you need to be such a high level, i will check the coding immedietly and update it, i don't think i am going to add a multiple chest command for coding reasons sorry about that

gregregreg1426037219481285

Board footer