Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

theditor

DCL's Mansion Of Delight

This is a tribute map to one of the greatest levels in EE
        DCL's Mansion Of Delight                                    Haka's House Of Fun
mUwqSsU.png        DlWLU1c.png
Click on the left picture to play our map.
We tried to create a similiar atmosphere to hakashouse, by using same art style and minigame concepts, yet we didn't steal any exact details.
Also, we used only the items that were available in halloween 2011, with some exeptions.
Made by:
THEDITOR
DCLEVELS
SENSEI1 (Music)
Special thanks to STAGECREW and BUZZERBEE
Have fun!

#2 Before February 2015

Master1

Re: DCL's Mansion Of Delight

special thanks to m1 for testing pls/ty

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#3 Before February 2015

BluexxxDude

greatest map? not in art at least

#4 Before February 2015

Master1

BluexxxDude wrote:

greatest map? not in art at least

You do realize that this level won first place in the halloween competition right? I know the art isn't as insanely detailed as most maps, but that doesn't mean the map isn't one of the greatest ever created.

#5 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

lolol haka's house of fun is overrated

#6 Before February 2015

BluexxxDude

not really anything special about the map, 1st place, the competition must have not been there

#7 Before February 2015

theditor

pls no deraling topic

#8 Before February 2015

iDC

We believe HakasHouse to be the greatest map in ee. There is no need to tell us we are wrong. Please keep the comments focused on the map we made.

DVNTehT.png

#9 Before February 2015

xKiran

Nononono, just no.
Copied levels are the worst.

You just made the minis harder and nothing more.
5/10

#10 Before February 2015

nlmdejonge

I first finished House of Fun (win pics), then finished Mansion of Delight (win pics). The former is way easier than the latter. In my opinion, Mansion of Delight is all right but not forgiving enough in certain sections. What I mean by that is that some playing needs to be done too pixel-perfect, where only exact angles give /just/ enough speed to reach places, which makes it somewhat tedious. Mansion of Delight took me a long time to finish, even when I'm not taking into account long pauses I took. The room is quite successful as a tribute: it really felt similar to House of Fun, but was still different enough. The art is average in both; also similar but still different enough.

I have permanently left the game and forum.
EE is an entertaining game and I enjoyed playing it...
...but it's time for me to move on.

#11 Before February 2015

theditor

thank you for your constructive criticism //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile ^

#12 Before February 2015

Master1

xKiran wrote:

Nononono, just no.
Copied levels are the worst.

You just made the minis harder and nothing more.
5/10

What the actual hell are you talking about. It's a tribute, not a copy. A copy would be taking the entire level exactly as is, and copying it to his world. He redid all the art from scratch, and made sure to have OBVIOUS differences. Also, the minigames are not harder than the real level, they are about the same difficulty wise. I feel like you didn't even read the OP.
Also dude - you have no room to talk about level stealing. I've seen you copy minigames from me countless times, and add stupid things on them to make them "harder"

#13 Before February 2015

xKiran

Level Stealing, hmm.
Cute that you protect your friend, but also highly stupid that you think that i copy minis from you, considering that i never play your worlds in particulary.

#14 Before February 2015

222hockey222

basuc.png

5/10

#15 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

xKiran wrote:

Level Stealing, hmm.
Cute that you protect your friend, but also highly stupid that you think that i copy minis from you, considering that i never play your worlds in particulary.

the gift that keeps giving

theditor1423814398147034

Board footer