Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

PsiCrew - The next best

I am AmoebaLord.   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

For about a year I have been creating quietly awesome levels.   Now, I'd like to find some other truly awesome and dedicated people to help me make loudly awesome levels that people will actually see.

Thus, I'm creating the Sigma (?) Crew.   Yes, I know it say's PsiCrew on the post, but I decided to change it.   Here's the shtick.   If you want to try out, let me know on this forum post, and once enough people state their interest, I'll create a little room dedicated to trying out, with the password on this post.   You can come and mark out your little niche and show me what you can do.

Criteria:

- Purpose.   I do NOT want art nuts.   This crew will make actual levels, not art galleries that will keep people's attentions        for 5 minutes.
- Creativity.   Nobody really likes those levels that are just little boxes with minigames in them.   We want levels like what EX Crew was doing, although I don't expect us to even come close to their awesomeness.
- Dedication.   You should pitch in at least a little on every map we make.   Don't just join to say that you are part of us.   Actually BE part of us.

That's pretty much it.     Post if you're interested.   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Also, our website is here.

Last edited by AmoebaLord (Oct 19 2010 1:49:20 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Re: PsiCrew - The next best

awww i would help if i could be an art nut //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

Ciro

I liked this group. Can I help? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

Ciro wrote:

I liked this group. Can I help? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

once i get enough replies i'll set up a tryout room.   keep checking back every day.

#5 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Any sample levels I can see?

#6 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

Shy Guy wrote:

not saved ones.   I don't have beta.   i'm hoping at least one applicant will...
anyway, do you want to show me your stuff?   i'll set up a room from now until 10:00.

name: Sigma Crew Tryouts

code: sgmcrw

it doesn't really matter what you make.   just impress me.   i'll be doubly impressed if you can get it on the opening page (first 10).

#7 Before February 2015

Ciro

I have to go now. Tomorrow I'll make a more organized level to you see. Ok?

#8 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

Ciro wrote:

I have to go now. Tomorrow I'll make a more organized level to you see. Ok?

sure.   the one you have looks pretty good already!
tommorow, the tryout room will be open from 4:00 to 6:00.   come on out and show me what you've got!

Last edited by AmoebaLord (Oct 19 2010 8:21:00 am)

#9 Before February 2015

Alex

You say that you require one to have creativity to join your group, yet your group's name has 'crew' in it?

Is that not the epitome of irony?

Last edited by alex (Oct 18 2010 7:13:31 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

AmoebaLord wrote:
Shy Guy wrote:

not saved ones.   I don't have beta.   i'm hoping at least one applicant will...
anyway, do you want to show me your stuff?   i'll set up a room from now until 10:00.

code: sgmcrw

it doesn't really matter what you make.   just impress me.   i'll be doubly impressed if you can get it on the opening page (first 10).

Uhh... I didn't say I wanted to try out lol, I just wanted to see how good you are.

Besides you might want to get beta, It makes a crew pretty successful.

#11 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

alex wrote:

You say that you require one to have creativity, but your group name has 'crew' in it?

Is that not the epitome of irony?

?

#12 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Amoebalord.. I would LOVE to try out for this crew...
please..? oh yeah I have beta too.. but darkworld is in the save spot.. but that can be torn down soon i guess....
get back to me soon!

Last edited by PYROMANIAC/MXCREW (Oct 19 2010 5:12:51 am)

#13 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

PYROMANIAC/MXCREW wrote:

Amoebalord.. I would LOVE to try out for this crew...
please..? oh yeah I have beta too.. but darkworld is in the save spot.. but that can be torn down soon i guess....
get back to me soon!

like I said, i'm going to have a tryouts room open from 4:00 to 6:00 pm ET this afternoon.   you can do whatever you want, as long as it impresses me.

room name: Pi in the Ski

room code: shmuts

you have two hours to show me why I should pick you. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by AmoebaLord (Oct 19 2010 1:59:18 pm)

#14 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Can I tryout, lol?

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#15 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Ok I'm here.. please dn't leave till I'm done... I'm an artist, and could the level makers build on my scenery???

and do you have tinychat?

#16 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

sorry, but due to a writing-spammed level, the new level is:

code: r2d2

#17 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

ok amoeba lord.. can you go to www.tinychat.com/mxteam???

#18 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

no.   but you're on the team if you want to be on it.

#19 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

oh, and Zoey, ur on.   welcome to the crew. check out the website linked on the top post.

#20 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

tryout room open again until 9:00

code: popcorn

#21 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

yay! I'm on sigma!!!

#22 Before February 2015

robotnikfart

Someone trolled the Tryout Level.

#23 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

robotnikfart wrote:

Someone trolled the Tryout Level.

no kidding.   it'll be open again tommorow from 4:30 to 6:00.   same password.

#24 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Ok amoebalord... is our official tinychat www.tinychat.com/sigmacrew???

and about my beta room.. right now it holds mx darkworld, which is doin pretty good... but when the crew haz enough peeps, we can delete it, and zoey might have beta also....so email me whenever we get a new person.. my email is <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="b1d3d4d9d0c1c1c8868684f1c8d0d9dede9fd2dedc9f">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>.. get back to me asap.

oh yeah and email me when we are done recruiting also, or PM me either one works

Last edited by PYROMANIAC/MXCREW (Oct 20 2010 5:34:03 am)

#25 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

PYROMANIAC/MXCREW wrote:

Ok amoebalord... is our official tinychat www.tinychat.com/sigmacrew???

and about my beta room.. right now it holds mx darkworld, which is doin pretty good... but when the crew haz enough peeps, we can delete it, and zoey might have beta also....so email me whenever we get a new person.. my email is <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="f290979a9382828bc5c5c7b28b939a9d9ddc919d9fdc">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>.. get back to me asap.

oh yeah and email me when we are done recruiting also, or PM me either one works

yeah, zoey does have beta.   and I think we're done recruiting for now.   I just gotta see robotnikfart's work.   4 is enough for now, i think.

also, register on the discussion forums on the weebly site (here).   that's where we'll talk about this so we don't clutter up the EE forums.

AmoebaLord 1423816185145247

Board footer