Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

DIC (Crew)

Me(greenzoid2) and my brother(222hockey222) Started this crew. It is called D.I.C. I am asking if anybody would like to join (http://tinychat.com/dic) our crew and help us make minigame worlds. The worlds we make are realistic, not just boxes with minigames thrown in them, so please have some creative talent. We try to make the minigames as original as possible, but we only have one rule: NO HOOK JUMPS. It would help if you had beta because neither one of us does.
http://tinychat.com/dic

We are also looking for an artist who can draw pretty much anything we ask them to draw on our map. It will usually be 2D.

Last edited by greenzoid2 (Oct 26 2010 5:22:25 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Re: DIC (Crew)

I have a feeling this will be trolled by immature people. Anyways, good luck.

#3 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

If anybody trolled we would just stop giving them the code in our next maps. We already had 2 almost finished maps but they disappeared. That's why it'd be nice if we had beta, or somebody with beta.

#4 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

No trolls in the forums. With your crew name. (DIC) close to something I'm not going to say but it has a K added on.

#5 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

Would you rather have your level trolled or dont give anyone the code?

#6 Before February 2015

ElJaso

Hey guys! got beta but my world is occupado, you can use it if u want, i will show...

#7 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Ok I'll change it to DI Crew. Eljaso are you saying that we can use your world but there is a level on it atm?

#8 Before February 2015

ElJaso

It is a stair map, what I am saying, is that I am not willing to let u guys change it all you want, but you can use it and call it DI Crew Stairs or something, if you want to check it out link is http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWvQIAAA

#9 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

I Can Draw ( Almost ) Anything you ask me to //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I really Hate doing art when no one see's it so ... please dont ask my to do a " test "

#10 Before February 2015

jordan51

Hey, can I join? I think... if I remember right, that I was in the last crew you made. King Smiley? Or something. Anyways, I have beta and I can draw pretty good.

#11 Before February 2015

ElJaso

yeh let jordan in hes cool, also show me how to tele (which I only use to bypass really hard minis and not for codes)

BTW hockey and green, u guys r never in tinychat anymore?

Last edited by ElJaso (Nov 6 2010 8:08:57 am)

#12 Before February 2015

Zeal

Lol,

The hockey?
He was the guy who started the buy a free house frenzy

#13 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Tinychat doesn't work on my computer anymore, and hockey quit the crew.

Jordan and Kaosslasher you guys can join the crew.

I am currently creating a group on xat.com and we can decide when to make a new map from there.

Last edited by greenzoid2 (Nov 7 2010 1:21:11 pm)

#14 Before February 2015

RoflWaffle

Hey can I join ur guys crew. I think hockey knows me =P

#15 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

This crew is kind of dead, but you can join.

Greenzoid2 1423816200145232

Board footer