Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

AlexZani

The Group: MBPATROL

Oi como vai voce ?

First, let me say that MBPATROL is a Brazilian group, some crews have already known, like the Chidore and Snowden

I AlexZani, I'm 14 years old, and I am the head of MBPATROL
His crew are:

-AlexZani
Gui-
-Chidore
-Snowden

Our Tinychat is www.tinychat.com / alexzani

Our latest creation is MBPATROL WinTheAlien

We would like you to visit: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWCgMAAA

Tell us what you think.
Soon, our level would be packed, so I hope you join in and the minigames and our boss.

We are not looking for crew at the time when we are, we will announce here on the Forum.

#2 Before February 2015

AlexZani

Re: The Group: MBPATROL

Hello Linus, due to their lack of respect, you were also disregarded //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Ok ?

Last edited by AlexZani (Nov 16 2010 7:03:20 am)

#3 Before February 2015

Zomgor

i want to join you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
i can to help about minis and more //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

AlexZani

Linus21 wrote:
AlexZani wrote:

Hello Linus, due to their lack of respect, you were also disregarded //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Ok ?

What?

you wanted to send a lot, you think that the boss of everything, you give us Ching, then we reward only in what you said and did. do not want to discuss with kids: P

#5 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

Linus21 wrote:

I still dont understand
my levels r better

Linus, That's you're opinion. Personally I like the MB Patrol Levels much more than yours. You can't understand them because most likely they aren't native english speakers. You're grammar is not much better though.

#6 Before February 2015

AlexZani

ilyas3d wrote:
Linus21 wrote:

I still dont understand
my levels r better

Linus, That's you're opinion. Personally I like the MB Patrol Levels much more than yours. You can't understand them because most likely they aren't native english speakers. You're grammar is not much better though.

Thanks Ilyas3d

accept any criticism because critics make us even better

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#7 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

I have a suggestion for you're alien map. Try not to use hook jumps so much. There were so many that I just left. Have some variation to the minigames too. Not just the same thing over and over again.

#8 Before February 2015

AlexZani

ilyas3d wrote:

I have a suggestion for you're alien map. Try not to use hook jumps so much. There were so many that I just left. Have some variation to the minigames too. Not just the same thing over and over again.

Thanks, so fewer jumps?

is that by not being able to use the arrows of gravity, the minis are even repeated, since we try to vary as much as possible the games //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#9 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

A hook jump looks like this

_
|_

EDIT: I dunno how to draw it but there is a block above another block with two spaces between.
You have to basically jump backwards to get up there. It's really annoying and not fun.

Last edited by ilyas3d (Nov 17 2010 6:01:32 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

ilyas3d wrote:

_
|_

EDIT: I dunno how to draw it but there is a block above another block with two spaces between.
You have to basically jump backwards to get up there. It's really annoying and not fun.

_
  l
  l_
Or
_
l_     ?

#11 Before February 2015

AlexZani

ilyas3d wrote:

_
|_

oh yeah, you mean you do not like this minigame

_
|
|_                 ?????????????????????

flew to fix them to improve your enjoyment //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
Thanks

#12 Before February 2015

AlexZani

kaosslasher wrote:
ilyas3d wrote:

_
|_

_
  l
  l_
Or
_
l_     ?

Think that is :

_
|
|_

#13 Before February 2015

AlexZani