Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Doghana

LOL Crew Site notice

Doghana co leader =CA=/sitemanager - Notice for LOL Crew members

okay, just a few things for you guys:
1. The site is now up and running. Haven't received the link? Email either me at <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="a2c6cdc5cac3ccc3cecdcec1d0c7d5e2cacdd6cfc3cbce8cc1cdcf">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> or keiko and we'll sen it to you.
2. Guys, Please Stop making "join lol crew here levels." Because firstly, only the Co leaders and the Leader can recruit. And co's, you still need keiko's permission to confirm a new member. And right now were not recruiting anyway, We don't want random noobs joining.
3. Try not to use the chat room on tinychat.com, we have it embedded in on our site. That room is now mainly used for talking to potential new recruits.
4. The newsletter will be starting up soon, have patience.
5. If you have something to ask, don't spend the whole day waiting in chat for someone to come. Either A. use the forums. B. Email someone. C. Inbox someone profile.

Now, LOL Crew try not to use this thread. We have active forums on our website.

Thankyou crew.

And to other people, WE ARE NOT RECRUITING RIGHT NOW.

#2 Before February 2015

Wezza

Re: LOL Crew Site notice

lol i helped you once (: along with strawberrygirl if i'm right =0

#3 Before February 2015

Scruffy

Can i join lol crew? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

Doghana

Well, we're not really recruiting right now, and we only let people we trust join anyway, but, if your really keen, email me at <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="e3878c848b828d828f8c8f80918694a38b8c978e828a8fcd808c8e">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> and i'll see what i can do.

and i swear you commented on my level post the other day

Last edited by Doghana (Jan 8 2011 5:36:06 pm)

Doghana 1423816561144871

Board footer