Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

gamez7

~NXT~ Hiring.

NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS: I am only on EE on weekends. I will be back on Friday night/Saturday morning.

If you guessed this was a group, you get a cookie! If you guessed this was a troll topic, then learn to read. ~NXT~ doesn't have some 2nd like crew or group. It's just ~NXT~. We will make ACTUAL levels, not those stupid minigame-filled levels that hog up the level list.

OPENINGS:
-I need a tester. This tester should have experience and must be able to test medium-hard levels at a minimum.

CURRENT MEMBERS:
gamez7 (Founder/Tester)
chewy (Artist)
biggy (Minis)
NikK (Artist)
wezza (Misc.)

If you would like to join, come to my chat at http://tinychat.com/nxt1 at any time on most weekends. (Sometimes I'm away.)

~gamez7

Last edited by gamez7 (Jan 9 2011 3:00:00 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Re: ~NXT~ Hiring.

I'm in. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#3 Before February 2015

EE King

ill be the tester or the minigame guy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#4 Before February 2015

gamez7

bawmp.

#5 Before February 2015

NikK

I can be artist //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#6 Before February 2015

Wezza

read the pm i've mailed you

#7 Before February 2015

gamez7

bump

#8 Before February 2015

gamez7

blump

#9 Before February 2015

MnM

I'm good at   making minigames, and have come up with some new ones. I'm ok at art, and can draw smilies if that helps.
Here is the link to the new minigames I have created: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWsR390B5Va0I

gamez7 1423816592144840

Board footer