Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Advancé

Us Crew Currently Recruiting

Ok, I've decided to come back to crews. I've been thinking for a name for this new crew and I've come up with Under Scorers or Us for short. No maps are been currently made and won't been for quite a while because I am coming up with map ideas and the logo. Anyone who wants to join, please comment below and I will speak with you. This may be a slow group since I have a lot of school work to do. Here is the kind of people I am looking for:

Artists: The people who draw the scenery in the map, you need to be experienced or a professional.

Designers: People who are willing to take time in thinking the map through and to be able to explain it to the artists.

Mini-game makers: People who are able to create easy to hard mini-games in the maps the artists have created.

Betas: I have the beta but I will need a few other people who have beta and is willing to give us there saved maps. You have complete rights to right your name on the map. Make sure that you write the name it exactly as the crew says.

Testers: People who will test the mini-games so that it is not really hard but not to easy.

AFKers: People who will open a new tab/window and put a player in there so if it is not saved, it won't be lost. Must have good connection.

Writers: People who have good handwriting in Everybody Edits and is willing to write long sentences.

Filler: It might help if the artist(s) is making a massive project and people would help fill it in.

Admin: People who are good(ish) at everything above.

We are not accepting any noobs or trollers. One troll and you are out of the crew completely. If any one gives the code to a non-member, then you will be removed from the crew. I don't won't any rushed maps from laziness, I want full effort maps.

I will post the maps on this topic.

Private tiny chat link: http://tinychat.com/EEUsCrew only crew members can join it and the code for it is the same as the maps.

Public tiny chat link: http://tinychat.com/UsCrew

Current members:

Urunberkay12
Advancé
Yoshis97
EpicKirby
Zoey2070
greenzoid2
Alex
Adraid

Logo:
uscrewlogo.jpg

Last edited by Advancé (Sep 24 2010 9:21:28 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Burnett

Re: Us Crew Currently Recruiting

I can be a writer or mini-game maker.Also maybe,my father can purchase me the beta 2-3 weeks later.

#3 Before February 2015

Advancé

Urunberkay12 wrote:

I can be a writer or mini-game maker.Also maybe,my father can purchase me the beta 2-3 weeks later.

Ok dude, go to the tiny chat link and we will talk about it there. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

EpicKirby

I think I can be an artist or a filler, but that's all I'm really good at. I'm not going to get beta. Yet.:rolleyes:

#5 Before February 2015

Yoshis97

I could be a AFKer, writer, and tester. I could be an artist, but i can not make very much...

#6 Before February 2015

Burnett

Sorry for exit yesterday(if it's not yesterday sorry).But i need to shut down the PC becouse my limit is filled.Can we test again in 13:50(in Turkey Watch)

#7 Before February 2015

Advancé

Ok, if you want a job in this go to the chat room or if I'm not there or AFK then leave me a personal message (pm).

#8 Before February 2015

Zeal

Interesting crew.

#9 Before February 2015

Burnett

Why you not joining?I'm a artist of this crew!Yay!

#10 Before February 2015

Advancé

Ok dudes i am a little busy with my school work and may not be around for a while, but everybody who wants to join can ok, Urunberkay12 will test you and whatever, only Urunberkay12 can make the worlds, he will tell you the code, if not then I will tell you when i get the chance. Ok. Its all yours Urunberkay12. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile Owner for a week

#11 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Nomnomnom. I could be an admin. Artistry, pretty good. Designing; Mediocore. Minigames; I can do some. Betas. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile YES. Testing, totally. AFKING, epic. Writing, pretty good. Filler, Yep.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#12 Before February 2015

EpicKirby

I got an idea for logo. Advance will probably make it better.

screenshot02q.jpg

...Advance made it better.

Last edited by EpicKirby (Sep 26 2010 8:11:34 am)

#13 Before February 2015

Rurigok

EpicKirby, combine your posts; multiposting isn't allowed.

#14 Before February 2015

Advancé

Ok guys im kinda back ok. Zoey2070 u are admin with me. Urunberkay12 you are co-owner. EpicKirby the logo is ok, its the right size. Maybe a bit more detail. It is really good. I will edit it and post it when im done. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#15 Before February 2015

Burnett

Thanks for giving me Co-Owner //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool.When you create levels or need help to upgrade your level.Please send me a Private Message.I said it to all US Crew Members

#16 Before February 2015

Advancé

Okk, Epic Kirby you gave me a epic idea for the logo, you will be good in this crew. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#17 Before February 2015

Advancé

OKK im makin the first map now, called Us Crew Sky Castle, join chat if u are in crew.

#18 Before February 2015

Burnett

Lolz i'm in this crew.Maybe for ever //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#19 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Can I join this as a minigame tester/maker?

#20 Before February 2015

Advancé

sure dude just pm a time to meet me in tinychat link, england time

#21 Before February 2015

Zeal

Well this crew kinda creeps me out just by recruting people ya don't know.

#22 Before February 2015

Advancé

Zeal wrote:

Well this crew kinda creeps me out just by recruting people ya don't know.

dude dont you know anything, the "first" map we did was just to test the guys out, not letting them make the map, if they were rubbish then i remove them, simple

#23 Before February 2015

Advancé

when im making maps it will be exactly the same code that i pm you, make sure you save this code because it is long and hard to remember

#24 Before February 2015

Killr

Whats up guys, i could prob b admin but i not good at afk but i can do a LITTLE art but pretty much everything else i can do.

Hope i can b in ur crew cu l8r:P

#25 Before February 2015

Advancé

Ok Killr you are a admin but if your not good at other things I will choose you by your strengths.

Advancé 1423816918144514

Board footer