Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

bliske

LX CREW

Welcome, to the Offical LX Crew thread.

IM BRINGING BACK LX CREW FOR ROBBAN39!

LXcrew, has been around for quite some time now, and the effort that the crew pulls off is still just amazing as any other that we create if you are interested in playing we have a map selection below this thread !

Our Design's are Original, Random, And Wicked!

Founder of Lx Crew:

Robban39

Art Designers:

Minigame Makers:

- Bliske

Testers:
this crew died, due to inactive member's like myself- and the thread died, but since im back, robban39 still plays, im hoping we can expand where we last left off! LX has made remarkable maps, even presentable maps in the past prior to me joining, but im hoping to re-gather people to join!
since robban39 doesn't know, the tinychat we used will need to be active, but im active alot in-game, but i haven't made a map in ages, the original tinychat is "www.tinychat.com/robban39" if people are interested in joining comment to this thread.

Last edited by Bliske (Aug 4 2011 4:09:22 am)

#2 Before February 2015

ckjr

Re: LX CREW

Levels listed are somewhat in order of creation.

mountainminis.png
Mountain Minis (Novice massive public adventure)

Creator = Robban39. Robban's first level. Cheers!

rollerrace.png
RollerRace (Easy small public race-map)

Creator = Robban39. We're stumped on what to do with small rooms

30996314.png
Vodoo doll (Novice massive public art + boss + adventure)

Creator = Megan007.
Megan says : it's boss next to a doll! End.

69257797.png
Underground Fortress (Novice massive beta adventure)

Level creator = Ckjr. Ckjr's first level~. Its dead now since i cleared it for New year new concept (massive beta adventure)

43500331.png
Devil's Playground (Pro massive public traditional map)

Level creator = Ckjr + help from other people (Jont, Purefear & daniel1234)

nync.png
New year new concept (Massive beta semi-auto)

Level creator = Ckjr. This is a Semi-Auto, meaning, you hold specific button(s) all the way to beat this level. (In this case its jump and right)
Its ok if you want to do it the manual way since you've most probably never read the words drawn out in the top left corner of the map. Its possible btw.
Path, fireworks and giant letters by Ckjr, coaster by robban39, and cosmic art by both.

UPDATE: This won the second place in EE's first event!!!
33l1or8.jpg

icecave.png
Ice Cave xD (Pro massive public traditional adventure)

Creator = bliske. The first half of the level is by bliske, and Ckjr made the second half.

84313689.png
Lx crew art + boss (massive public art + boss)

Creator = Robban39. The ROFLcopter (3 hours) and hot air balloon (1 hour) by robban39. The sea and clouds are by ckjr. In this lvl, we experimented on different styles of drawing the LX logo. The LX logos at the top left corner, and the second column are by ckjr. The rest are by robban39

dsfafdfsdasfdsfddf.png
Coaster Caverns (hard wide public semi-coaster adventure)

Creator = Ckjr. This is a semi-coaster, and in this level, you have to hold jump to beat this level. Warning, this is not your average coaster. This is just an average map. It gets fun once you know how to beat this. Additional 23 blue coins are for hunting.

carart.png
LX Vehicle Art (wide public art)

Creator = Robban39. Each vehicle took over 3 hours to build. This was cleared to make way for the lvl below. V

dragonslair.png
Dragon's Lair (hard wide public art + adventure)

Creator = Robban39. This is a colab level by Robban39, Ckjr and Bliske. (some help from Wambo & Echo)

gfgfgfgfgfgffgfgf.png
Around the World (novice wide public art map)

Creator = Lordsimon. A great level by one of our members, Lordsimon. Gotta love the art.

mandelbrote.png
Mandelbrot Set (Pro massive public art + adventure)

Creator = Ckjr. Mandelbrot set drawn by Ckjr using eeanimator. Graffiti at bottom drawn by Bliske. LX logo drawn by robban39. Hard minis by Ckjr.
Winners list : Jaa, Xenu, Daniel1234, Tiralmo, Piddle
Post a screenie here if you've beaten this.

volcano.png
Volcano (Novice wide public adventure)

Creator = Cthulhu. Colab level by Cthulhu, Robban39, Bliske, Laub, Ckjr.
Escape the volcano and get out before it erupts!! (warning: coin doors)

trojanv.png
Trojan! (Pro massive art adventure)

Creator = Cthulhu and Robban39
The trojan has over(w)rode the difficulty, its over 9000!!!!

16438755.png
Steal it (Easy to Pro, small adventure)

Creator = Cthulhu, Lordsimon, and Robban39
Make your way through the museum and grab the golden statue.

ninjaj.png

Ninja Test (Pro massive beta adventure)
Colab between robban39 and ckjr.

artc.png

Art collection 1 (Massive public art coin-search)
Creator = Laub.

tiktok.png

Tick Tock Tick Tock (Hard wide public map)
Creator = Lordsimon. This is a collaborative effort between him, robban39, ckjr, megan007, cthulhu.

artisticsplatters2.png
Artistic Splatters (Public massive art)

Creator = explosiv3emil (robban39's friend). Since the lvl cant be saved, we've taken a screenie for this, for viewing purposes only. Art colab between explosiv3emil, ckjr and megan007

coastercaverns2.png
Coaster Caverns 2 (Pro public massive semi-coaster)

Creator = Ckjr. Special thanks to megan007 and robban39 for contributing to the artwork. This level is a sequel to Coaster Caverns, but now its very hard.

spacesearch.png
Space Search

Creator = Robban39. A colab between ckjr and robban39. 99 coins to find this time! You prolly know this is built using animator, but we extended the art manually since the picture used is horizontally inclined.

caveexplorer.png
Cave Explorer

Creator = Cthulhu. Minis by robban and cthulhu. Art done by ckjr

interlock.th.pngInterlockcrevasse.th.png Crevasselittleisland.th.pngLittle Islandmagicmushroom.th.pngMagic Mushroomstonetree.th.pngStone Treethunderbolts.th.pngThunderBoltslittlecontactpng.th.pngLittle Contactblackholei.th.pngBlackholeclifff.th.pngCliffstormq.th.pngStorm By Night

questionmarko.png
COMING SOON
??????

Other levels (Not crew levels)

99392673.png
Gold Standard (Pro massive beta map)

Level creator = Daniel1234. The first 10-14 rooms are made by Ben, 4-5 rooms made by jomox3. The patterns at the top right corner are by cradledangel. (tell me if you know). I made about 60 rooms or more in total, mainly the last half of the level.

Passing a room give you a gold coin. Passing a challenge room (optional) gives you a blue coin.

I know the layout wansn't planned at all.

65940106.png
Platinum Standard (Pro large public map)
A parody of Gold Standard, this is slightly harder when compared.

Coin door mini series

You can play those maps just by clicking on the pictures.

Last edited by ckjr (Mar 17 2011 12:20:17 am)

#3 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Soz for off topic, aknowledge this and i'll delete it.

Bliske check your PMS!

#4 Before February 2015

bliske

yeah i did //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#5 Before February 2015

Wezza

the 5th lv was made by you and ckjr to get in to the MXcrew (: the top bar first said "MXcrew"

#6 Before February 2015

DK Levels

I only Played New Year, new concept and Dragons lair, I love the new Year new concept and also you have amazing Art, The dragons lair I haven't finished playing yet but The minimap looks amazing. Looking forward to more LX levels =] And I hope your level is one of the top 3.

#7 Before February 2015

bliske

DK Levels wrote:

I only Played New Year, new concept and Dragons lair, I love the new Year new concept and also you have amazing Art, The dragons lair I haven't finished playing yet but The minimap looks amazing. Looking forward to more LX levels =] And I hope your level is one of the top 3.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#8 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Wow... Your art is amazing... But I went to the first one and the ice thing(not ice cave), and they both had a bit of unoriginal minis. Imma play dragons lair.

#9 Before February 2015

bliske

Xpo20 wrote:

Wow... Your art is amazing... But I went to the first one and the ice thing(not ice cave), and they both had a bit of unoriginal minis. Imma play dragons lair.

ice cave wasn't robban, it was me and ckjr, and the map itself was made by me, the minis was me & ckjr, and as wezza said, it was a tryout for MX, but i continued with it after i got accepted.
all art was made by robban except the castle was ckjr & alil bit me, but the rest of the map was done all besides robban doing the dragon.

#10 Before February 2015

bliske

6g8qoz.jpg

#11 Before February 2015

ckjr

ARGH! D:<. Why are those people who have totally no idea how to play NYNC are always guests or with no mouth!? Ragequitting at a semi-auto level!? What the heck!

#12 Before February 2015

bliske

haha, it's weird, i don't get it though yeah it's people for you.

#13 Before February 2015

bliske

bumping thread.

#14 Before February 2015

rhyst1

i like your maps but dont want to join

#15 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

I'd like to join, please.   I've got a level almost done (just waiting to unlock the two new blocks) that I can use to show robban my skillz.   And don't say no just because I'm sticking with Pyro too.   I need to make a name for myself.

#16 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

You guys are great artists but some minis are depressing. Good job so FAR!

#17 Before February 2015

ckjr

Added Lordsimon's lvl in the lvl list.

D-rock2308 wrote:

Yes i know they are hard heh. Thanks for the feedback. We'll cut down on the difficulty on our next level.

#18 Before February 2015

bliske

mini's ain't depressing, we focus on both instead of one, and a good majority of the time the minigames are just as good, we don't really focus on views or reputation, we just create for our own purposes to better ourselfs, and amoeba, www.tinychat.com/robban39 it's his decision not ckjr's or mine, come in & discuss it with him.

Last edited by Bliske (Jan 14 2011 7:31:30 am)

#19 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

ckjr wrote:

Added Lordsimon's lvl in the lvl list.

D-rock2308 wrote:

Yes i know they are hard heh. Thanks for the feedback. We'll cut down on the difficulty on our next level.

I don't think he was talking about them being to HARD....

#20 Before February 2015

ckjr

Now i get what he really meant lol.

#21 Before February 2015

bliske

probably means, in general there either hard, or extreme, though our next level will be cut down minigame wise.

#22 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

AmoebaLord wrote:

I'd like to join, please.   I've got a level almost done (just waiting to unlock the two new blocks) that I can use to show robban my skillz.   And don't say no just because I'm sticking with Pyro too.   I need to make a name for myself.

did you actually hear me?   or are you just ignoring me?

#23 Before February 2015

bliske

Amoeba, scroll up.

#24 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Bliske wrote:

probably means, in general there either hard, or extreme, though our next level will be cut down minigame wise.

No. i don't think that is what he meant...... >_> Don't worry, from what i saw, they were NOT too hard...

#25 Before February 2015

bliske

~bumping thread

bliske1423830691130741

Board footer