Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

xAnt123x

AX Crew

NQX4N.png

R4vlE.png

We are currently Recruiting

AX Crew is a new crew that is mainly an Art Crew. We are currently recruiting so we are looking for members that either have the talent of Art or Mini-Making. We may accept other talents as well.

Leader

Ant123 (Artist) (Tester)

Co-Leader

Voipe (Brainstormer)

Members

Midevilangel (Mini-Maker) (Brainstormer)

Danny99 (Brainstormer)

Hunter398 (Mini-Maker)

Superfly (Artist)

FoxBoy (Artist)

Levels

AX Crew Stary Night

HZNgq.png

AX Crew Sewer Run

Xo3qD.png

If you would like to join, PM me and state Talent, Profile, and Best Level (We also need Dedication)

Last edited by xAnt123x (Aug 14 2012 5:33:26 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

midevilangel

Re: AX Crew

good job on making this //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink should we also have some AX discusions on this thread :/

Last edited by midevilangel (Jun 22 2012 8:28:31 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

PROEDITOR69

i love AX crew Stary Knight its the best! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#4 Before February 2015

abcdfgt

can i le join in le creW?

#5 Before February 2015

midevilangel

abcdfgt wrote:

well first it says you are part of multiple crews... we only want a person that is only in one crew
and at the bottom of the post ant made says what to do //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

people plz double check the post ant made at the top if you are going to post something about can i be in the crew

#6 Before February 2015

abcdfgt

midevilangel wrote:
abcdfgt wrote:

well first it says you are part of multiple crews... we only want a person that is only in one crew
and at the bottom of the post ant made says what to do //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

people plz double check the post ant made at the top if you are going to post something about can i be in the crew

medeviangal : I actually really In XB Crew

#7 Before February 2015

midevilangel

abcdfgt wrote:
midevilangel wrote:
abcdfgt wrote:

still counts as being in a crew

#8 Before February 2015

demon46256

hi im demon46256:D
i would really like to join ax crew. I would bereally deticated to the crew aswell. my talents are bossing, art (smileys). I dont know what my best world is because i have 2. one is a hold space but it doesnt have rlly good art =/ and the other is my boss. boss= http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWS8-kfPL6a0I and hold space= http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWAKQh75yma0I. hope u like them //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#9 Before February 2015

midevilangel

demon46256 wrote:

hi im demon46256:D
i would really like to join ax crew. I would bereally deticated to the crew aswell. my talents are bossing, art (smileys). I dont know what my best world is because i have 2. one is a hold space but it doesnt have rlly good art =/ and the other is my boss. boss= http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWS8-kfPL6a0I and hold space= http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWAKQh75yma0I. hope u like them //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

remember, you had to PM ant sry :/ all you really need to do is copy and paste what you did.

#10 Before February 2015

abcdfgt

midevilangel wrote:
abcdfgt wrote:
midevilangel wrote:

so Do i Need to Quit in my existing Crew to join in AX CreW?

#11 Before February 2015

midevilangel

abcdfgt wrote:
midevilangel wrote:
abcdfgt wrote:

so Do i Need to Quit in my existing Crew to join in AX CreW?

correct :/ sry

#12 Before February 2015

xAnt123x

Make sure when your trying to join, that you state your profile as well

#13 Before February 2015

midevilangel

ant   this is just a question for people who only want there profile to be private... some people believe that they can get there account hacked (i asked a couple people and they said thats why) and they are scared to have there profile public, what should those people do?

#14 Before February 2015

xAnt123x

midevilangel wrote:

ant   this is just a question for people who only want there profile to be private... some people believe that they can get there account hacked (i asked a couple people and they said thats why) and they are scared to have there profile public, what should those people do?

Hmmm probably just un-private it until i see, and then ill pm them when they can private it again

#15 Before February 2015

midevilangel

xAnt123x wrote:
midevilangel wrote:

Hmmm probably just un-private it until i see, and then ill pm them when they can private it again

you should probably post it in the forum, some people dont read the comments, i also think you should put requitements like needs chat and beta for example or needs to   be playing for this long for example just to make it so that you get request from a non-chat and you dont know if he is a non-chat.   and it can help you get rid of all of the chatter who are quite noob //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink just giving you ideas to put in the thread, you dont have to yell at me for this lol, just a suggestion.

#16 Before February 2015

xAnt123x

Well ill think of that, and btw, people who want to join are running out of spots

#17 Before February 2015

midevilangel

people we are running out of places, remember to join if you want to be with this crew ;D (we will love some artists and minimakers)

#18 Before February 2015

blacksky

you guys are copy the house in dirt from ravatroll's lvl's? or maybe it is very exactly lol, fix that in lvl

Last edited by blacksky (Jun 30 2012 1:58:37 pm)

#19 Before February 2015

midevilangel

blacksky wrote:

you guys are copy the house in dirt from ravatroll's lvl's? or maybe it is very exactly lol, fix that in lvl

how old are those, because that was quite an old lvl and we had no idea of that, it must have been irony
well either way now we are going to fix those stuff, we are currently changing the trees, and grass,   we removed the house and the castle below

Last edited by midevilangel (Jul 1 2012 11:30:04 pm)

#20 Before February 2015

allerulez

Hi ant123 ^^ can i join :O.? I can be minigame tester or making minis //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#21 Before February 2015

midevilangel

allerulez wrote:

Hi ant123 ^^ can i join :O.? I can be minigame tester or making minis //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

At the bottom of main post, tells u how to join.
remember you cant be in any other crew order to join //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#22 Before February 2015

xAnt123x

allerulez wrote:

Hey //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile, read the post above me

#23 Before February 2015

kaminesh

hi ant //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#24 Before February 2015

xAnt123x

Hey kaminesh //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile I see your avatar has me in it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#25 Before February 2015

SYKO_BLAZE

Hey ant can i join your crew
Talent is minigame maker
Best level its shows my mingames:http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWOfWCe-BSbEI

xAnt123x 1423835675125757

Board footer