Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

planecool
Website

official into for the unkown crew

Delete this topic plz or lock thx i made and offical new one thx

Last edited by planecool (May 11 2012 8:33:28 am)

* CYPH1E > YOU: [I'm] half bot pig man bear.

yEe4NdJb.jpg

50 dollars + salvaged computer parts.

#2 Before February 2015

BlazingX

Re: official into for the unkown crew

sucky no offense it's empty besides the borders

#3 Before February 2015

coolguy12x

blazingX its a new crew and world so its not full made yet
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

The unknown Crew... just made and is now called and known for the unknown crew... for even when you know the unknown crew it is still unknown..

#4 Before February 2015

Daniel12

The unknown Crew... just made and is now called and known for the unknown crew... for even when you know the unknown crew it is still unknown..   Plane cool put that under your post     //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Ps: I came up with it....

Last edited by Daniel12 (Feb 18 2012 11:22:52 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

BlazingX

just sayin our crew SC (silver crew) is an official crew after a week and our 2 worlds have 1,533 plays and 3,229 plays
Link: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWBqMnKIoFbEI

anyway i made and pmed ur leader a sig and instructions of how to use it
By BlazingX
[url=]cooltext647269928.png[/url]

Last edited by BlazingX (Feb 18 2012 11:26:47 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

coolguy12x

im sorry blazingx I de-reped u now i want to rep u because u made us that
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral
blazingX the crew name is unknown thats the name because no one can know the unknown

#7 Before February 2015

BlazingX

... confusing statistics (there goes my only rep) but urwelcome for the sig ps double postin is against forum rules.

planecool using the instructions for the sig u can control this int ur crew description
[url=]cooltext647279116.png[/url]

Last edited by BlazingX (Feb 18 2012 11:45:55 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

Daniel12

BlazingX wrote:

just sayin our crew SC (silver crew) is an official crew after a week and our 2 worlds have 1,533 plays and 3,229 plays

anyway i made and pmed ur leader a sig and instructions of how to use it
By BlazingX
[url=]http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/9968 … 269928.png[/url]

Trust me i could make alot more plays than that...
I got a feeling that our crew is gona been known as The   Unknown Crew

#9 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

coolguy, please do not post twice in a row. If you need to add something to your post, click the 'edit' button and add it there.
Warning issued.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#10 Before February 2015

Daniel12

JadElClemens wrote:

coolguy, please do not post twice in a row. If you need to add something to your post, click the 'edit' button and add it there.
Warning issued.

Wow I never knew that this post would allreadt be popular with in minutes!
Plus even when there is a moderator in here!

Ps: Moderator he is new to this andhe doesn't go on forums so go easy on him ok?   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Hey how do you make a picture of your self?

E.G. Planecool has a picture of him umder his name.

By the way Planecool could you just make the title ' The Unknown Crew ' ???

Last edited by Daniel12 (Feb 19 2012 12:19:36 am)

#11 Before February 2015

planecool
Website

ok i will i can not belive we got a mod in here we are new though so plz try not to be too mean to us

to put a pic next to your name fined one go tho the top and click provie scroll though the oppitons and upload a avatar thats it your done then

Last edited by planecool (Feb 19 2012 12:30:26 pm)

yEe4NdJb.jpg

#12 Before February 2015

coolguy12x

lol sorry about the double posting Im new as has been said and thanks 4 helping us Blazingx i have put up your rep because i took it down because i thought u where insulting use when u where giving helpful feed back so thanks

#13 Before February 2015

Daniel12

Hey planecool I am a co-leader and proud of it! So why arn't I up there as a co-leader? I make good ideas and I am gona do much more for this crew!!! When you arn't here then I am in charge!!!!!   >:O

Ps: Thank you for telling me how to put a picture up.

Last edited by Daniel12 (Feb 20 2012 3:03:53 am)

#14 Before February 2015

coolguy12x

ive cleaned the world abit and made sure that u can save when u get on i also made the crew thing but I was   using guest account and was running out of time because I had to go so it is a quick make :rolleyes: so enjoy I think

#15 Before February 2015

Daniel12

Lol thx coolguy! You are a great member of our crew (co - leader) and really are a true unknown crew member!

Planecool I think you should put your avatar as the bully smily since that is the crew smily. Plus you should put stuff saying what you will have to do if you want to be in our crew

Like for exsample...

Crew member Policy to be in our crew:

1. You should be able to have the bully smily since it is our crew smily.
2. You should write a short paragraph on why you should be in our crew and why you are useful in our crew.
3. How can we trust you? So you will need to persuade us on why you will be a good proud member.   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile try put that on the post planecool! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Ps: Sorry but I really hate the title.... :.(

Last edited by Daniel12 (Feb 20 2012 3:01:01 am)

#16 Before February 2015

lielocks

umm. because i will stay and help for however long it takes, if i have the time, im good at making stuff, like art, background, umm.. anything really.i guess. ..:/

Last edited by lielocks (Feb 20 2012 4:14:46 am)

#17 Before February 2015

planecool
Website

lielocks wrote:

umm. because i will stay and help for however long it takes, if i have the time, im good at making stuff, like art, background, umm.. anything really.i guess. ..:/

I inited lielocks to come she has been one of my longest ee friends. I think she would be a good addition to our crew

Last edited by planecool (Feb 20 2012 10:22:58 am)

yEe4NdJb.jpg

#18 Before February 2015

BlazingX

i have advise for plays (you may not care but oh well i like to help rookies)
GUEST BOMB
Link: http://iloveportalz0r.110mb.com/guestbomb.html

#19 Before February 2015

Daniel12

Sorry blaze we have a guy for that and guy you can't work on my world because i am going to stay at school for another few hours

Ps: what the heck does the admin or mod do??? Planecool? And eeally... Onlt 1 leader and maybe to co-leaders

#20 Before February 2015

planecool
Website

blaze i alreay have guest bombedd my own levels not offence but i not a total noob at this i have 5 mall world to mudium world 1 large world and im work im a beta sized world i have like 700 plays on my world and i made it yester day but thanks for the advice i agree with you unless you have a buch of friends via chat o the world the only way you can get people to play it sadly is by guestbombing it

yEe4NdJb.jpg

#21 Before February 2015

coolguy12x

well I would just like to say that dan u should get on around 5:30pm because we live in same place we can work together longer on the world than with plain cool I dont know where u r from and I would like to see id one of u could try to copy the bully smily I have on my world because it looks like an old fashion awesome art that i did not make but got a friend to do it

#22 Before February 2015

Daniel12

Lol! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL
Sorry about that but I had this school day when everyone competes in races and loads of other things until like 7:00pm

Ps: Coolguy I live in new Zealand just like you... Right?

Sorry I will try to be on today or tomoro //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Planecool? You show name it The Unkown Crew ( with caps ) oh and for the requirments you should put down a short paragraph because we don't want nobodys.. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Last edited by Daniel12 (Feb 21 2012 12:36:07 am)

#23 Before February 2015

planecool
Website

This is our requrimnet level not that hard but theres no retittion so its pro or so ive been told heres the link http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWx1NQO3RhbEI its got over a thosand views. unless we get soeting better up i think this sould be our crew level

edit: sadly i live in the us so i was staying up all night to play wit you im amlost 15

i also put us on the wiki

Last edited by planecool (Feb 21 2012 9:12:13 pm)

yEe4NdJb.jpg

#24 Before February 2015

Daniel12

Wait... Did you replye to my comment? O.o

#25 Before February 2015

coolguy12x

dont worry about it planecool we can talk using this forum and or the kong messages if needed.And dan we both do live in newzealand so we should try to make a chart or something that we can use to get on at the same time or close to it.
planecool we will see each other when ever we r all online and then can complete the maps we need to and get The Unknown Crews rep up //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
ps I have no mind

pps: dose eny one find it fun to sit on the computer at skwl and playgames and go on forums //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
why is the proud owner of the Unknown crew thing messed up

dan can u come and save now im finished
dan why r u not on kong
New member of crew spidermonkeyoreman is now a member of The Unknown Crew voted there by dan and coolguy

Last edited by coolguy12x (Feb 25 2012 11:34:38 pm)

planecool1423835728125704

Board footer