Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

gogosboy

EEL Crew-Recruitment Thread

Welcome to the EEL Crew Recruitment Thread. If you are looking for our main thread, then please go to the EEL Crew Official Thread If you would like to join please choose one of the following:
1. PM me with the sign-up form.
2. Post here with the sign-up form.
3. Meet me in the HQ with the sign-up form.

This is the sign-up form:

EE Name:
Forum Name:
Email:
Profile Link:
Skill:
Level That Best Reflects Your Skill Link:

Notes:
Email is for friends list ONLY and can be withheld.
Skills are art, minis, testing, etc.
Things we are looking for are originality, loyalty, but most of all obedience.

Requirements:
1. Chat-All members must have EE chat.
2. Only-All members must only belong to the EEL Crew.
3. Test-All members must be tested by me on there skill.

All slots full? Go ahead anyway! If you are good enough, you might knock one of our current members out of the crew //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink, this is only for a short while until we get a strong team, I know people don't want to worry about being kicked out of the crew, but if you have the right attitude, (e.g. the opposite of 272, our former deputy), then there's no need to worry. I am kicking people because of attitude or obidience, not because of skill. If you didn't have enough skill, you wouldn't of got into the crew in the first place. Anyway, we hope to win the competitions so we need teamwork.

Thanks for choosing the EEL Crew //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.

EEL-OUT.

#2 Before February 2015

TheRealGtaa

Re: EEL Crew-Recruitment Thread

This is EEL Crew's 2nd topic you only can make 1.

Last edited by TheRealGtaa (Sep 23 2012 3:02:46 am)

#3 Before February 2015

Saintcool

Didn't you post this the other day?

#4 Before February 2015

gogosboy

Yeah but I had to repost it 'coz the name was apparently too similar to the EE! Crew.

gogosboy 1423835736125696

Board footer